Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Probably die. No job, no money, no food, nowhere to get help from... yeah - I'd be screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would read all theses books i bought and ignored afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I would sure get outside more!
    Most likely i'd read, as I love to.
    The food I would eat would be a lot of chili.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    When we moved from NY to Chicago our house did not have the water or power service turned on yet. Water and power were set to be turned on THREE DAYS after we had arrived. Originally we were supposed to get to Chicago 2 days later, but for various reasons we got here a few days ahead of schedule. This was my husband's fault as I told him it was a terrible idea to get here too early but he decided for whothefuckknowswhy reason that getting to Chicago early was a great idea. Our furniture was to arrive FIVE DAYS later from when we actually got there.

It was all a disaster.

I broke down crying, screamed I wanted to go back to the "real world", I may have also said "fuck this hellhole" or something similar. I basically spent two days of that nightmare crying and sleeping over my sister's house like 12 miles away from the house we just bought. Super miserable.

I can not live without working indoor plumbing, electricity, the internet and working hot shower.

Fully admit that I am spoiled and lazy American used to large houses, abundant food, giant refrigerators and huge SUVs to haul my ass around. I just can't deal otherwise.

Unacceptable.
    Did you really need to throw a temper tantrum like a child? I understand not wanting to do it, but the way you write it you sound like a huge drama queen, normal people would just turn around say no and go to a hotel or relatives. The plumbing is the biggest dealbreaker here though, not so much the electricity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire up the Coleman stove and Coleman lanterns. Buy non-perishable foods or gather my own. A country boy can survive after all.

I'd try out this bardo thing... someone once told me it takes about a week at least to start and you have to be cut off from power and light.

I would sleep like there is no tomorror