Deleted

Is 6.1 death of pvp MW uniqueness? Biggest loser in healer dmg increase patch.

Resto shamans are doing >60k lava bursts, holy paly is best burst dmg healer, druid is doing wrath eminence healing from range and poor old MW still needs to switch stances, attack from melee and cripple healing output to assist in pvp situation. Whats the point of crane stance when other healers can do it better, from range and without healing downsides?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the situations i posted about in a earlier thread 1.5 second gcd being to high for some situations. If stance swaps didn't cost a GCD you would be able to switch no problem. What i've learned is in this case just be the best throughput healer in your game and Spam CC as much as you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

My disc priest did not get any significant dmg increase - Smite still crits for a whopping 11k.

And jade lightning is still a garbage spell that is outdamaged by autoattacks.