Daily Garrison Trader Rotation = Ore -> Dust -> Fur -> Leather -> Herb -> (Repeat)

The 'bounty/questgivers' that visit, do they just stay there until you complete the quests? I have a lazy ass Bronzebeard sitting in my garrison, mf'r won't leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    The 'bounty/questgivers' that visit, do they just stay there until you complete the quests? I have a lazy ass Bronzebeard sitting in my garrison, mf'r won't leave!
    He showed up in all 5 of my level 3 garrisons yesterday and has been a fixture in one of mine almost every day.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

I don't like the way it works right now, everyone is camping the AH and the prices for the mats are just getting higher and higher and blood savage is getting lower, i would like to see it working randomly but not too much :

- week 1 : Ore > Fur > Dust > Herb > Leather
    - week 2 : Fur > Leather > Ore > Dust > Herb ...etc

so no one can know which mats to camp for.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    I don't like the way it works right now, everyone is camping the AH and the prices for the mats are just getting higher and higher and blood savage is getting lower
    This is a GOOD thing for everyone if you were to just sell the raw mats and buy bloods.

Fun fact: The Garden/Mine just shot up in value.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Eat > Sleep > Looking for Raid > Repeat

Thats all that matters.