Mithy cache of BRF!!

hi guys!!

so 15 kills in HC are enough (like in highmaul) to get the mithyc cache of brf?

i have all follower to 675 il too...

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    hi guys!!

Does anyone actually know the answer to this?

No, in fact, no one actually knows what the requirements are.

ah thought was like the highmaul one's that i take after exactly 15kills in hc

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it is 21 kills on heroic to get a Mythic mission
    To get a Heroic cache, you have to kill a different number, but that can be a mix of hc and normal.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    it is 20 kills per difficulty level, confirmed

Oh and don't go off your Garrison Mission Manager under Missions of Interests.....I held off upgrading my followers b/c it said Normal Cache when I undoubtedly cleared 20 bosses on heroic and once I did I received a mythic cache
    Last edited by CowPond; 2015-03-04 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    hi guys!!

Its 3 weeks if full clear so 2 clears + 1 boss

Quote Originally Posted by CowPond View Post
    it is 20 kills per difficulty level, confirmed
    Please link source. Saying 'confirmed' means as much as me saying 'it's 50 kills, confirmed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Please link source. Saying 'confirmed' means as much as me saying 'it's 50 kills, confirmed'.
    The only confirmation was that you didn't need to kill BRF bosses to improve the loot you get out of your BRF mission boxes. It's definitely not the case however that HM and BRF require the same amount of HM kills to improve the quality.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Confirmed as in everyone who knows anything knows this, no official blue post, sorry for the semantics.

Deleted
    It is confirmed to be 21, not 20... as many people with 20 kills can confirm from that thread Farseer linked. Anyone who knows anything knows that, so CowPond doesnt know anything it seems.

it goes something like this
    Normal brf & hm = by default
    Heroic hm = 15 normal HM kills
    heroic brf = 15 heroic HM kills OR 21 normal brf kills
    mythic hm = 15 heroic HM kills
    mythic brf = 8 mythic HM kills OR 21 heroic brf kills

If you think about it, makes perfect sense... 15 heroic HM kills gives you 685 and 680 caches, 15 normal hm gives you 670 and 665, 8 mythic gives 685+gold and 695! Every "tier" of BRF is 1 above HM... heroic hm = normal brf, mythic hm = heroic brf, mythic hm + gold = mythic brf... and they have same requirements if you go from HM (i tested it and its correct)
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2015-03-04 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had mine on the first day of 6.1 but I'm not sure how many bosses I had down.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy