Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Slightly offtopic, but does MasterPlan look at my inactive followers to determine which team would be best? I have like 45 epic followers by now, there's just no way I'm going to keep track of all of them on my own.

I also noticed MasterPlan prefers to choose followers for a 660 mission (that isn't "of interest") based on their itemlevel over their counters if the itemlevel isn't met (upgrading isn't a problem, I have a load of enhancement tokens left). Is there any way to change this?

I think I may have fucked up slightly by just winging it so far, as a I feel like a "perfect" race + race trait is pretty much required now with the 7 trait missions (and the 5 trait duo missions).
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know about MP choosing based on ilvl, but very positive it does not look at inactive followers. Wish it would.

Well i recruited millhouse just now and no changes, then i said screw it and rerollied daleera and after 4 tries i finally got to 100% lol. Now im down to 5k resources, but hey i got 100%

Get the masterplan addon and start leveling / rerolling new followers with the traits you need I already got all missions at 100%

+Get racial traits. try to focus on getting only 2 racial traits (and only having followers of those 2 races.) For alliance striving to only have humans and dranei followers and have all of them having either ally of argus or humanist trait is awesome.

MasterPlan looks at inactive followers if you hold "alt" while opening the tab. It will take longer to load, and will tell you if you have an inactive follower that's more useful.

Lots of people in this thread seem to just be leveling the first 20/25 followers they get, and not worrying about re-rolling/strategizing. It didn't hugely matter for HM, matters some for BRF, and will continue to be more and more important as the expansion progresses.

Just like pet battles, you can't level up any 10 pets and cover everything you need- you have to have some idea how the pets work together, and what good pets to look for are.

For most missions, you'll want at least one BM monk follower, rolled to group damage + taunt, as that's the only class of follower that can get that combo. It's insanely useful, imo.