Deleted

Why does Ox Wave DR with Fists of Fury?

Why?

Why does Ox Wave DR with Fists of Fury for Windwalkers? It's not like they were running rampant because of this. Actually only 2 high windwalkers used this ability. And then all the RMD teams got mad when they lost 1 out of 10 and opened up a ticket? I really, really don't understand the reasoning behind Ox Wave now DRing with Fists of Fury. Ox Wave should work just like the stun from shadow priests only for windwalkers.

I know they probably nerfed it because of mw monks abusing it in tsg but why make it completely useless for ww spec in the progress? I don't understand.

Anyone?

Are they both stuns? Wod merged CC from 13 categories down to 5 and made it so all of the same type with DR eachother now. Sorta like how charge stun for warriors Drs with other stuns now when it didnt used to. Or am i missing something?

Deleted
    Like you said, it was nerfed because of MW monks abusing it in TSG. As for nerfing Windwalkers with the change at the same time despite lack of representation or problem, that's just short-sightedness.

Ox Wave is a stun, and FoF is a stun. I don't see the problem here? Or are you asking "why did they fix this bug now instead of leaving it broken"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Ox Wave is a stun, and FoF is a stun. I don't see the problem here? Or are you asking "why did they fix this bug now instead of leaving it broken"?
    broken for mw but totally acceptable and not at all broken for ww. thats why I wonder why it DRs with Fists of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    broken for mw but totally acceptable and not at all broken for ww. thats why I wonder why it DRs with Fists of Fury
    Ox Wave is a stun, and FoF is a stun. All stuns are supposed to DR with each other. What makes FoF or COW special that they shouldn't follow the same rule as all other stuns?

Deleted
    Ox Wave is a stun, and FoF is a stun. All stuns are supposed to DR with each other. What makes FoF or COW special that they shouldn't follow the same rule as all other stuns?
    just like with shadow priest disarm-stun which doesnt dr with the regular stun. it didnt make them op so its fine just like the shadow stun which doesnt dr with regular stun doesnt make shadow op

just like with shadow priest disarm-stun which doesnt dr with the regular stun. it didnt make them op so its fine just like the shadow stun which doesnt dr with regular stun doesnt make shadow op
    Except Psychic Horror is not a stun. It is a horror effect and DRs with Mortal Coil, Polymorph and other effects in that DR category.

FoF is a stun and Ox Wave is a stun ,so they need to share a DR.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Except Psychic Horror is not a stun. It is a horror effect and DRs with Mortal Coil, Polymorph and other effects in that DR category.

FoF is a stun and Ox Wave is a stun ,so they need to share a DR.
    ox wave is a spell so it should also be in horror effect dr category

ox wave is a spell so it should also be in horror effect dr category
    W-Wait, are you serious, or --

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give up. This dude makes no sense.

Deleted
    yes because it didnt make ww overpowered

as you should know

ox wave being not considered a stun for ww was absolutely acceptable and everybody loved it. so it shouldn't DR with fists of fury. got it?
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2015-03-07 at 12:16 AM.

yes because it didnt make ww overpowered

as you should know

ox wave being not considered a stun for ww was absolutely acceptable and everybody loved it. so it shouldn't DR with fists of fury. got it?
    So you're just mad that you got nerfed because of a bugfix. Okay then.

Deleted
    So you're just mad that you got nerfed because of a bugfix. Okay then.
    yes because it was uncalled for as I said.

something is completely fine. Blizzard nerfs it. Someone complains. You say "don't complain"... I mean...what?

If you were only doing well because of a bug, ideally Blizz should fix the bug and buff you somewhere else if you really needed it.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

WW isn't trash because it lacks CC. It's trash because if the bad guys click you, you die four seconds later. Isn't Leg Sweep objectively better anyway?