10+ Year Old Account
    I like Russell Wilson. My opinion o him skyrocketed after this year, and I think he will probably get even better. I wasn't trying to rip on him or even bring him up in this argument, it's way to soon to discuss him in that fashion is all I was trying to say.

I apologize if I was a dick about Wilson back there. I honestly didn't mean it to come out that way, I was just frustrated at the constant Eli manning bashing here, like he had nothing to do with the super bowl wins, and even getting to them.

Toppling Green Bay at lambeau was a gigantic achievement as well.

The "I refuse to play for x teams" thing when he got drafted was a dick move, for sure... But it kind of worked out for him :P
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I like Russell Wilson. My opinion o him skyrocketed after this year, and I think he will probably get even better. I wasn't trying to rip on him or even bring him up in this argument, it's way to soon to discuss him in that fashion is all I was trying to say.

I apologize if I was a dick about Wilson back there. I honestly didn't mean it to come out that way, I was just frustrated at the constant Eli manning bashing here, like he had nothing to do with the super bowl wins, and even getting to them.

The "I refuse to play for x teams" thing when he got drafted was a dick move, for sure... But it kind of worked out for him :P
    I will say, about Eli Manning, he has the BEST "Bitch, what the fuck?!" face he sends his recievers or O-line if they're not catching balls or blocking for him. Or if everything just falls flat on a drive. Best Facial Expressions HoF Material without a doubt!

10+ Year Old Account
    People that don't like Eli probably loved this preseason hit:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsABCfJhhM0

I remember watching that live and thinking he was probably going to miss a few games. Nope :P
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account

Its fine. Not everybody is going to like Wilson and not everybody will like Eli.

Personally I think last year Wilson had a shit year. Losing Golden Tate and Sidney Rice shafted him though. I think Wilson is going to do a lot better next year with Jimmy Graham. Hopefully they can get Paul Richardson back sooner than later. He was looking good at the end of the season. Seahawks are sitting really good in the NFC, just gotta hope there isn't some choking the super bowl away hangover.

Thinking Eli is not very good =/= disliking him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This is a pretty bad example. His receiver had a couple steps on the corner but had to stop and turn around because the ball was underthrown.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    And another step closer to the season next week: schedule release! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ased-next-week

Just as a reminder, these are the home/away opponents teams face: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...015-nfl-season

Last year for the Patriots had a kinda slow start, but then a mid season gauntlet going Broncos, bye week, Colts, Lions, Packers, Chargers and then 2 divisional games. Funny enough that's when I think the team really put everything together and turned into a championship caliber team. So, scary as it is to have such a string of games, I'm not against the Patriots having a schedule that tests them again.

Just praying we don't get the Bills away game in the first 4 weeks. Rex will blow everything he has in that game I'm 100% sure, every trick, every minor advantage he can get, and I'm pretty much 100% sure the Patriots won't be ready for that early. Do not want a repeat of last year's Miami season opener. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And another step closer to the season next week: schedule release! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ased-next-week
    That's the second time I've misread something you wrote about the regular season schedule...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    This is a pretty bad example. His receiver had a couple steps on the corner but had to stop and turn around because the ball was underthrown.
    Throwing in 10+ mph winds will do that to a football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions
    Holy shit, after last year that feels like a vacation.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, we've known home/away games all this time? I missed a lot.

Saints, packers, and Dolphins away should be really tough for Dallas. Seahawks and Pats at home at least. Wow, we've got a lot of tough out-of-conference games.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really dunno how tough the Saints are gonna be this year after the firesale this offseason so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Really dunno how tough the Saints are gonna be this year after the firesale this offseason so far.
    I saw Payton say the great Saints teams of the past all had great defenses and dominating running games. So I assume that's the goal right now. Get rid of the things that don't fit that vision, maintain the building blocks to get where you want to go.

Probably going to take more then this off season to fully get there, but the NFC South is usually a pretty open division so it's not a lost season, even with a lot of turn over.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might need to dump that huge salary.

for pat fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=49&v=_th2keiChs4
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles are signing Tim Tebow according to Jay Glazer

Chip don't give a fuuuuuuuuck

Poor Mark Sanchez

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thank RNGesus for small blessings, this means Patriots are off the hook as Tebow's last team and the team constantly mentioned in conjunction with him. Now we get to be like the Jets and never be mentioned in the same breath again despite a stint with the team. I like this Chip Kelly guy.

Seriously though, surprising move for Kelly, and it maakes me very VERY curious what kind of game plan he is cooking up for this season. He's not just bringing in a guy like Tebow that thrived in a college system just for a laugh. He's up to something.

It would be GREAT for the NFL if Chip Kelly turns into a huge succesful innovator in the NFL. We could more people like Belichick and Kelly that change the way the game is played. Innovation in game tactics is the best thing of the NFL (even if that means the Wildcat ) Keyword being succesful though. Kelly won;t be in the NFL very long if his current experimentation doesn't produce results.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Eagles are signing Tim Tebow according to Jay Glazer
    Dude my brother posted an article about this, I actually had to check to make sure it wasn't the Onion and then double check to make sure it wasn't some other satirical website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

You can all stop the Wilson, Manning argument. Because the second coming of Jesus has just signed with the Eagles.

Man I couldn't say that with a straight face.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tebow 3:16 Said I just whipped your ass.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201201...000d5d825ea1a2
    You cared enough to post.