Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Practically any fight from Gurren Lagann, but let's just go with the final battle~

Also, this fight from Kill La Kill is pretty good just down to the reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboy Bebop has the best fights (especially the movie). In fact, didn't Naruto rip off a Cowboy Bebop Movie fight sequence? There was a gif posted a few years back of it.

Edit: Found it: http://i.imgur.com/TFaTK.gif
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    Practically any fight from Gurren Lagann, but let's just go with the final battle~

Also, this fight from Kill La Kill is pretty good just down to the reference.
    MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Love Gurren Lagann SO much. It somehow manages to be utterly demented Like when they punch the moon so hard it's knocked off the space time continuum..., but at the same time have some really small personal moments that still hit me RIGHT in the feels Kamina :'(

And yeah Kill La Kill was great. I put off watching it for ages because it seems a little too fanservice for me, but I'm glad I gave it a chance, some really great fights.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Takamura vs Hawk (Hajime no Ippo)

Luffy vs Lucci (One Piece)

Touma vs Accelerator (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S)

Deleted
    Maybe giant spoilers if u haven't watch Terra Formars so sorry then, not really my favorite fight but its a really cool fight imo xD

Hmm of the top of my head its hard to decide someones already posted my go to bakemonogatari koyomi vs kanbaru fight. So guess will go with

Main part of the fight starts around 1:25

and

The latter is just the best troll fight ever invented for anime. For those not in the know, this fight is actually the preview of the following episode. However come the following episode the protagonists are sitting together discussing the fight as seen in the preview and how it was the hardest and most challenging fight he has ever had. The next 40 minutes are pure dialogue and the fight is completely skipped and never shown in any episodes. So basically that 40 second clip is all we know of the greatest most challenging fight that lasted a whole day.

As a bonus will also throw in - karas
    Considering its age 2005 its still one of the most visually stunning anime out there.

Last edited by Miyani; 2015-03-26 at 04:41 AM.

Goku vs Frieza

You just can't top it really, it's the stuff of legend.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Going with Gintoki vs Jirocho since its short. Gintoki vs Hosen is little better, but much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Satsuki vs Ryuko(First fight) in Kill la Kill

Deleted
    It's not much of a fight. More of a slaughter. But, the confrontation between Colonel Mustang and Envy is awesome. Mustang's such a badass, but nearly goes over the edge in his quest for vengeance. A classic example of Nietzsche's warning, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.", almost being ignored.

Plus, FMA: B is one of those rare examples where (I personally think) the acting in the dub is actually considerably better than the original Japanese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    It's not much of a fight. More of a slaughter. But, the confrontation between Colonel Mustang and Envy is awesome. Mustang's such a badass, but nearly goes over the edge in his quest for vengeance. A classic example of Nietzsche's warning, "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.", almost being ignored.

Plus, FMA: B is one of those rare examples where (I personally think) the acting in the dub is actually considerably better than the original Japanese.

Oh yes I agree I love Colonel Mustang English dub voice made him even more badass.

Luffy vs Blueno <3

Last edited by wachimingo; 2015-03-26 at 05:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some really wicked fights i am interested to see what 2015 will bring us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

i loved the whole of the gohan/cell fight

10+ Year Old Account
    All of mine have already been taken lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    All of mine have already been taken lol.
    You can still mention them though!

Deleted

I could pick pretty much any fight from this show. But I had to go with this one!

Madoka fights were so good. Mami vs Homura fight from Rebellion looked as if it was taken straight out of Matrix. Quality stuff.

I also enjoyed pretty much every fight in Akame ga Kill. Characters had clearly outlined strengths and weaknesses and fought accordingly, so those fights just made sense (My heavy armor makes me too slow to even hit my opponent? Then I'll bring the whole place down on them...). There also wasn't that much of the unnecessary screaming and chest-pumping, which is something I absolutely hate in anime, since it seems as if it's made to attract 10 year old boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Although very short, I have always loved when Mai kills Panni in The Fatal Fury movie.

I admit that the Archer Illia vs Saber Alter fight ranks among my all time favorites. It's not too long, not too short, good music and superb pacing.