Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post
    ]
    WW 4PC: If Touch of Death fails to kill its target the cooldown is reduced by 1 minute. You also gain a stack of resolve, increasing maximum HP by 10% per stack until combat ends.
    The thought of having this four set for for brackenspore or tectus... shivers

Deleted
    I like the ToD ones, though most seem a bit too strong on some bosses (those we can use it), while really weak on others.

My ideas (I tried not to get too crazy, and somewhat realistic for possible boni):
    MW:
    2p: Surging Mists heals another injured target in range.
    4p: Enveloping Mists and Rising Sun Kick cost one less Chi.
    Probably both a bit too weak for raids, but too strong for small groups.

WW:
    2p: Your Rising Sun kick has a x% chance to make Touch of Death useable regardless of target health. (situational, but it would balance the ability a bit more for different bosses)
    4p: (okay, that's cazy and won't come, they don't do boni on talents, but I'd love it) When using Serenity, you gain *insert awesome buff name here*, which lasts for 20 seconds and increases your maximum energy by 200. Using Chi Explosion gives *insert awesome buff name 2 here*, increasing energy regeneration by 10%. Hurricane Strikes hits bounce to an additional target.
    [e] Something a bit more realistic: Tiger Strikes now also increases your critical strike chance by 10%.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2015-03-14 at 10:29 PM.

MW

2p: For each renewing mist applied reduce the mana cost of Rushing Jade Wind by 1%
    4p: You can now cast one soothing mist in movement every 2 minutes.