Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Staryu could you pls share the code for your weakauras ?

Quote Originally Posted by artame View Post
    @Staryu could you pls share the code for your weakauras ?
    Sure. There is also a CBT WA that counts down until its explosion, and how much healing it accumulated.

Again, these WA are a mixture of some that I found online, and some that I made myself. I dont remember their sources but just know I dont take credit for all of it

https://wago.io/NkmHiKeKb

Lemme know if theres any problems.

Love the way these look great job but I am having a problem with them. They import into weakauras but never trigger.

@Staryu Hi, i'm very new to weakauras and im really liking yours so far but I have a few problems. CBT only show up as a green square and the tracking for how much healing it has stored does not work for me, but when CTB is on cooldown it shows the icon and cd properly. Also my healing rain cooldown is not tracking.

Fixed showing CBT showing right icon, but the tracking for healing done is still not showing.
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2016-08-09 at 12:06 PM.

Hey guys, I'm fixing/updating these up tomorrow and will post a new link for you guys to import. Keep an eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by Staryu View Post
    Hey guys, I'm fixing/updating these up tomorrow and will post a new link for you guys to import. Keep an eye out!
    Look forward to it!

What resolution do you use? Do you use an addon for the camara? Thx a lot

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

It should be done pretty soon, I'm having a WA-making friend finish it up for me as I want it to do something that Im too lazy to figure out myself. Here is the CBT WA by itself, maybe importing it separately will work for the time being.

https://wago.io/Nkud9nKYb

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legu View Post
    What resolution do you use? Do you use an addon for the camara? Thx a lot

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
    My resolution is 1920x1080.
    I use FasterCamera addon, as well as the script /console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 2.6 to zoom out.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    @Staryu Hi, i'm very new to weakauras and im really liking yours so far but I have a few problems. CBT only show up as a green square and the tracking for how much healing it has stored does not work for me, but when CTB is on cooldown it shows the icon and cd properly. Also my healing rain cooldown is not tracking.

Fixed showing CBT showing right icon, but the tracking for healing done is still not showing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brothateresa View Post
    Look forward to it!
    Ok, You guys, go here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gion-Weakauras