Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    yesh sorry I mean I think they will be in The league most likely/tried out at the very least. I don't know if they will break the draft record of six players from the same team in the same draft, but they are all at least marginal prospects. They shouldn't hire agents though so they can go back to college if they go undrafted, the lower ones at least.
    The marginal guys have already hired agents, sadly. I believe they will all get a shot, I just don't know how successful they will be. Those Harrison twins are good college players, but I just don't think they can cut it in the NBA. neither of them are knock down shooters. They are both 6'5" guards, they will get a chance because of their size alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess them hiring agents does not surprise me since it's basically a rent a player school (and nothing wrong with that imo in this day and age I guess) but just one more year in college could get the marginal players much more skill and much better career prospects imo
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Yeah, rent a player is a good way to describe it. I've been a UK fan since I was very young, and these past few years have been great, but sad at the same time. Heartbreaking that players don't stick around longer, but no one in their right mind can say they wouldn't do the same thing. The money at the next level is absolutely staggering.

Anyone that mentions that it's exclusive to Kentucky is just not being honest. Coach Cal just has it perfected. He pushes kids to go pro and doesn't guilt them into staying, and I believe that's what a lot of kids react too.