686 DK DPS / 684 tank OS 3/7m, 9/10h - Looking for weekend raiding.

Hello all.

Currently looking to raid on fri/sat/sun preferably after 7pm PST. As the title says i main DPS but can tank just as well. I have experience raid leading and hope to find a guild who values efficient use of their time. I also have a priest and mage alt which i would be happy to play for the right group, although there gear is far from optimal.

Leave a message here with your Btag and i will contact you in game, or a link to your website so i may fill out a more formal application.

Cheers,
    Dave
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyyo,

Depending on how many days of raiding you end up looking for, and if you're looking to transfer to a nice medium-high population realm, <CoK> from [H] Hyjal is in need of some people. We raid twice a week Friday & Sunday from 8p-12a midnight, PST (GMT-8) time zone. Our current progression extends to 8/10H.

Just a bunch of old hardcore raiders looking for some more relaxed raiding while still getting !@#$ done. I'd say the average age of our guild is in the mid 20's, with some people in their 30's. So we're all past the 'dudebro' attitude and ready to just sit and talk $#!* to each other and have some fun raiding a couple nights a week, while still pushing for parses and progression.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. I work Tuesday & Wednesday evenings so I'm mostly online only for a couple hours after Midnight, but I'm generally online off and on the rest of the week. I'll also leave what would amount to your class lead's battle tag as well, you can contact either of us. Hope to hear from ya!

"Eb" - Ebrithil#1100 // "Budo" - Cammalese#1758

ps: Link to our recruitment thread, in case you really want to read it - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...24774?page=1#0

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I would love to talk to you about a core spot!

<Trinity> is a horde progression-focused raiding guild on Burning Blade. A 2 day/week progression guild to clear MYTHIC content while it is current. We are all looking to clear end-game content at 2 days per week. We believe that if you play to your fullest extent, you don't need to raid 16 hours a week.

About us:
    - Formed by a group of progress-minded raiders, looking to clear end-game content.
    - We raid Saturday and Sunday from 8-12 Est.
    - Unlike other guilds, we only ever raid 2 nights/week.
    - We have a very friendly, fun raiding atmosphere and having fun during raid.
    - We are a family.
    - We are not interested in someone with just 95 percentile and amazing logs. Your personality will have just as big of an effect on your acceptance as overall raid performance.

How we work:
    - All loot is done by Loot Council.
    - Invites go out at 7:45 est, we do expect you to be on and in mumble at that time.
    - We take a break at 10:00 est for bathroom/drinks for 10 minutes.
    - We end raid at 12:00. Not 12:30, not 1 am.. 12.
    - Any issues you may have during raid, we want you to voice your opinion but in the right area. Talk to any officer and we will gladly talk to you and resolve the issue.

Progression:
    - We are 9/10H Blackrock Foundry.
    - We aim to clear Heroic and start Mythic within 2 weeks!

What we are recruiting:
    - We are always recruiting skilled players, looking to push progression at a very minimal raid schedule.

Healers: 1 Spot
    - Resto Shaman

DPS: Always recruiting
    - Warlock (Very High)
    - Hunter (Medium)
    - Mage (High)
    - Priest (Very High)
    - Paladin (Very High)
    - Balance Druid (Low)
    - Warrior (Medium)
    - Rogue (High)
    - Shaman (Very High)
    - Death Knight (Medium)
    - Monk (Low)

How to get ahold of us:
    - Post below
    - Add any of our officers battletag: Mayanard#1310, Sincli#1524

~ Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks for taking the time to read our post.

Currently 9/10 Heroic.

If these 2 conditions sound appealing, then you should contact us:

1. The guild is 9 years old, most members have been with the guild for at least 5 years (plus half of the original charter signers)… our members are older than the typical WoW player and we enjoy hanging out, being crass, making fun of one another on Mumble and playing other games such as LoL together.

2. We’re looking for people that meet condition 1… AND want to progressively raid in WoW. We raid Friday at 7:30pm eastern and Saturday at 6:30pm eastern. Many years back we were fairly hardcore with our raid schedule… but that’s long behind us now. We focus up and bring our A-game for raids… having a good time with one another includes downing internet dragonz.

We’re laid back… mature, sure… but we like to joke around and have a good time. You’ve gotta have a pretty thick skin to hang out with us and we want to find other people/gamers that are looking for a new place to call home and settle in. Our guild is not a revolving door. We aren’t interested in the folks that just join the guild to raid and then log off until the next raid or people that are in ultra-progressed guilds that just want something on the side for their alts.

If you are interested, please be prepared to provide logs and be regularly turning 30k+ dps on the majority of encounters.

If you have questions, please contact me in-game or via bnet:
    Weezi#1589

Cheers... and good luck.

Hey Dave,

We're projecting 8/10H this week and our times seem to suit you, so we might be a good fit. My Bnet is in my spam below so feel free to add me and chat some more.

<Land Raiders>

Highmaul Progression

7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    1/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry Progression

10/10 Normal
    7/10 Heroic
    0/10 Mythic

Land Raiders is currently recruiting reliable raiders! Exceptional players of any role are always welcome!

We host an alt run Tuesdays 9-12 EST and our main raid clears Fri/Sat 9-12 EST. There is often some runs/days outside of this schedule as well.

Who we are

We're a casual guild that enjoys progressing at a steady pace and we're looking to rebuild our roster with a few more people as we look to the horizon and Mythic raiding! Looking to cap our roster around 25-30 people. We're a pretty friendly group who get along really well and though casual have some highly skilled players. A lot of us have been around for quite awhile and know our way around our class and then some. We use Mumble for voice and hold no requirements for our raiders other then you do your job. How you accomplish that is up to you.

What makes us special

Our longevity - We've been around since BC!
    Our Atmosphere - We have a very unique atmosphere, cultured over several years. Many people join us for just the atmosphere.
    Our efficiency - We clear at a solid rate on a 2 night a week schedule! Not many can claim the same.

Fell free to swing on by our website, landraiders.enjin, and drop an app in! Our needs can change fairly often, so don't let the open recruitment class breakdown deter you. Exceptional applicants of any class/spec are always considered, so tell your friends!

If you have any issues with the site, or wish to speak in person feel free to PM me in game (Battle.net - Nech#1421). More then happy to help with anything.