Maplestory 2 thoughts and ideas

Hey everyone I've recently come across maplestory 2 didn't know this even existed or knew it was in development i've played maplestory and i really did enjoy every minute of it but i would never consider my self a real player anyone out there who plays maplestory have any ideas or thoughts on maplestory 2

personally i like the art style they have going for it and it looks like it will be another fantastic game

what do you guys think ?

better yet has anyone gotten into beta ?

heres some pictures and a video of the game
    http://www.maplestory2.tv/

Last edited by Darkpoison324; 2015-03-19 at 01:41 PM.

Won't play another Nexon game.

Don't believe the beta is currently active, their closed beta finished a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen anything about an open beta last I checked. I'm looking forward to it but not really holding my breath, it'll be a while and game might be a total flop.

for what they are showing and from the youtube videos i have watched on the actual game play it looks promising

Promising, yeah, but so does every other MMORPG ever made and 99% of them flop :P

Nexon is a bigger developer with a lot more resources so I'm hoping for the best. Really all comes down to how they design the progression and whether they focus the game on social/minigame aspect or on the RPG leveling/end game aspect. For me, anyway. As I understand it, the closed beta only went up to level like 17 or something so nobody has really seen much of the game yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play it if it's not pay to win like Maplestory currently is. I don't have high hopes for that though.