5 Combo SnD opener trick?

Anyone knows how to do it? i know that there's a way to start the fight with a 5cp SnD in sub spec, heard that is a trick that has to do with the T15 2p bonus but i cant menage how to do it, i can only get a 3cp SnD with that, anyone knows?
    Thanks

Deleted
    Yes, you can use MfD 10sec before pull then premed+abmush = 5cp for rupture with 100 energy ready for burst

Quote Originally Posted by Doomar View Post
    Yes, you can use MfD 10sec before pull then premed+abmush = 5cp for rupture with 100 energy ready for burst
    Would not recommend this; if you are taking MfD for Subt, it is probably because you want to be able to reset it for >1 use / minute, which is clearly not possible vs boss. For a fight like Oregorger where he is the only target for first minute, use the first MfD immediately after popping SR Rupture for two free eviscerates during FW and trinket procs. As for the 2cp SnD, it's easy enough to refresh organically (likely after second rupture cast).

Slightly off-topic, but I am considering playing Subt with MfD for Beastlord since beasts die so fast in our raid comp - in this case, clearly MfD would be saved until first beasts or spear, and then cast every time there is a target besides boss, with the free combo points going to whatever finisher is needed at the time.
    Last edited by shaithis; 2015-03-23 at 06:56 PM.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    Heh. Maybe they meant using shadow dance (with 4set) long before pull, and getting a free finishing move, but you will still need 5 points for it, and the proc doesnt last long.

Or they just meant using MfD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post

Slightly off-topic, but I am considering playing Subt with MfD for Beastlord since beasts die so fast in our raid comp - in this case, clearly MfD would be saved until first beasts or spear, and then cast every time there is a target besides boss, with the free combo points going to whatever finisher is needed at the time.
    Would it not be best to stick with anticipation for the amount of combo points gained from enhanced FoK and CT spam

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffafar View Post
    Would it not be best to stick with anticipation for the amount of combo points gained from enhanced FoK and CT spam
    Anticipation is definitely the best for Beastlord, if you are told to go full singletarget. One FK = 10 CP and just spam them Eviscerates. Also easier to hold uptime on Rupture+SnD with all the target switching when he changes to another mount.

Maybe he is talking about the Method Blackhand kill (or another guild) where the rogues started with a full duration of SND but specced anticipation. I think it was just a fast summon an instantly go?

Quote Originally Posted by Moejahi3d View Post
    Maybe he is talking about the Method Blackhand kill (or another guild) where the rogues started with a full duration of SND but specced anticipation. I think it was just a fast summon an instantly go?
    Its from resetting the boss. Nearly everyone resets blackhand just before you pull because he will always spawn in the same spot. Having a boss that just wanders around his circular room is pretty dumb :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    Its from resetting the boss. Nearly everyone resets blackhand just before you pull because he will always spawn in the same spot. Having a boss that just wanders around his circular room is pretty dumb :/
    Or just be sensible and use distract

Quote Originally Posted by B L A D E View Post
    Anticipation is definitely the best for Beastlord, if you are told to go full singletarget. One FK = 10 CP and just spam them Eviscerates. Also easier to hold uptime on Rupture+SnD with all the target switching when he changes to another mount.
    No, the beasts in this scenario are out of range and/or dying so quickly so you cannot FoK them reliably. If it were possible to FoK CT or FoK evis on every pack, well you would probably just play combat then... With MfD you may be able to get 2 resets from range on them, and then more from spears, so 3-5 free finishers per minute, will test tonight. Hoping it is good results, looking for excuses to play Subt on more bosses!
    Last edited by shaithis; 2015-03-24 at 12:04 PM.
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    No, the beasts in this scenario are out of range and/or dying so quickly so you cannot FoK them reliably. If it were possible to FoK CT or FoK evis on every pack, well you would probably just play combat then... With MfD you may be able to get 2 resets from range on them, and then more from spears, so 3-5 free finishers per minute, will test tonight. Hoping it is good results, looking for excuses to play Subt on more bosses!
    Ideally, the beasts should be stacked on top of the boss for melees to cleave off aswell, also one of the reasons why you tank him infront of the beast cage during Mammoth and Wolf phase while tanking him more less in the middle of the room (lined up with the beast cage) during Rylak phase.

You should easily manage to get 4 Eviscerates off with FoK, I mean, if this is HC or normal, I could believe they die fast but on Mythic, they don't atleast.
    Anyway, your idea is alright in terms of that you can't hit the beasts as you state. You just need to be certain that spears and beasts are constantly going down quick enough and then make sure you get off resets or else it won't be worth it in the end compared to how many CPs you have potentially lost from HaT procs.

It's a hard task to manage MfD absolute perfect and especially as Sub since it's a spec with a lot of things already going on and a huge potentiality of loosing a lot of CPs if not managed properly.

Quote Originally Posted by B L A D E View Post
    Ideally, the beasts should be stacked on top of the boss for melees to cleave off aswell, also one of the reasons why you tank him infront of the beast cage during Mammoth and Wolf phase while tanking him more less in the middle of the room (lined up with the beast cage) during Rylak phase.

You should easily manage to get 4 Eviscerates off with FoK, I mean, if this is HC or normal, I could believe they die fast but on Mythic, they don't atleast.
    Anyway, your idea is alright in terms of that you can't hit the beasts as you state. You just need to be certain that spears and beasts are constantly going down quick enough and then make sure you get off resets or else it won't be worth it in the end compared to how many CPs you have potentially lost from HaT procs.

It's a hard task to manage MfD absolute perfect and especially as Sub since it's a spec with a lot of things already going on and a huge potentiality of loosing a lot of CPs if not managed properly.
    Even with just one reset per minute, MfD is ahead of Anticipation for raw DPS, I believe that you need something like 17 finishers per minute just to break even. Of course, the rotation becomes rather obnoxious, but with multiple resets per minute this would hypothetically be viable. And yeah, I am talking about Heroic specifically, for some reason my guild has a very hard time with concept of dragging boss to adds, so I get almost no uptime on them.

I am sure that this will continue through mythic but if the adds can survive the massive cleave that we are fielding for more than a few seconds AND we can fix the positioning, I'd probably just go mongobat spec for the damage on spears since they have to die before shooting their spark shit.
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!