Deleted

Mythic Cache + Treasure hunters.

Managed to get all of my highmaul missions to 100% with 3 treasure hunters and at least 1 treasure hunter on all but 1 BrF mission. This seems likely a rediculously easy way to earn quite substantial amounts of gold, I'm hoping I'll get 3 treasure hunters on all of the missions before the end of the tier but I'm struggling with rerolls on a few characters.
    Just thought I'd share an easy(ish) way to get 8k gold /week and share my hype since my mission just popped up since I started this ^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Managed to get all of my highmaul missions to 100% with 3 treasure hunters and at least 1 treasure hunter on all but 1 BrF mission. This seems likely a rediculously easy way to earn quite substantial amounts of gold, I'm hoping I'll get 3 treasure hunters on all of the missions before the end of the tier but I'm struggling with rerolls on a few characters.
    Just thought I'd share an easy(ish) way to get 8k gold /week and share my hype since my mission just popped up since I started this ^^
    I agree, I feel that optimizing treasure hunters for the mythic missions (along with the treasure hunter spreadsheet someone made a couple pages back for the other more common missions) is a really nice, convenient way to make a noticeable amount of gold for the effort it takes to send garrison missions out (i.e none).

But I'm in your boat too, garrison rerolls are so expensive, takes a while to get them with how often you go through them. I just wish it wasn't possible to get literally the same abilities 4 rerolls in a row (not salty or anything). Otherwise, it's great.

I've been systematically replacing my followers with new recruits from the inn with Treasure Hunter on all my characters. I feel like it's the best long-term investment, as most of the other traits don't have too much longevity.

That's what I'm doing, on all 11 characters I have on my main server. Regardless of what the market does/has done/will do, I'll have a very steady and reliable (unless it gets nerfed) source of income for a very small amount of time/work (once I get fully going with it).

Deleted
    That is indeed smart, too bad Blizzard made the rerolls cost RIDICULOUS amounts of resources (one thousand to be exact).

Given the fact that these missions are occasional ones ranging from 2 weeks till 1 week I still think they are not that good of an income source like spamming little missions ( Scratch Fever one gives you 900 gold yo ) but I have to say it is nice to send the guys on that. For me and for probably everyone who raids BRF now the HM mission is kinda worthless so its sole purpose is to bring you da gold :P

Deleted
    Yeah it's nice obviously, but 8k a week is exaggerated. They only pop once every 2 weeks, so it's more like 4k a week. And 1k is guaranteed so the treasure hunters give around 3k gold per week from this.
    While rerolls are expensive (assuming 5g per draenic dust, 1k GR = 1k gold pretty much), you'll easily get that back in a couple of months of spamming any gold mission. Well worth it. And almost only thing really worth stacking that I can think of anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Yeah it's nice obviously, but 8k a week is exaggerated. They only pop once every 2 weeks, so it's more like 4k a week. And 1k is guaranteed so the treasure hunters give around 3k gold per week from this.
    While rerolls are expensive (assuming 5g per draenic dust, 1k GR = 1k gold pretty much), you'll easily get that back in a couple of months of spamming any gold mission. Well worth it. And almost only thing really worth stacking that I can think of anyway.
    that amount is just from those missions though, I'm pulling in, roughly approximating 6-7k a day (sometimes a LOT more depending on missions like blingtron's vault) from just the garrison missions, and I'm far from optimized yet. And now with Harrison I can choose a treasure hunter mission, avoid having to reroll them at all, and have them be level 100 in two or three missions from level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    That is indeed smart, too bad Blizzard made the rerolls cost RIDICULOUS amounts of resources (one thousand to be exact).
    You can generate a tonnnn of resources with scavengers + lumber bill + trading post if you really need resources. You can always pop these buildings, then cap resources then go back to other buildings.

Yup its very nice. Also getting treasurehunter on Garona is good

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    You can generate a tonnnn of resources with scavengers + lumber bill + trading post if you really need resources. You can always pop these buildings, then cap resources then go back to other buildings.
    And then you no longer get the Level 3 Inn Gold Missions such as the 500 gold Blingatron Mission.

You don't need the inn for the Blingtron mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    And then you no longer get the Level 3 Inn Gold Missions such as the 500 gold Blingatron Mission.
    Didn't say it wasn't a trade-off.