How can I improve my sub. (LOGS)

Apparently cant post links. (Add that to the end of warcraftlogs dotcom URL) Sorry for the inconvenience.

/reports/7xRH2gXMLKtCVm9c#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=18

GetGrimmed

From what I can gather from them I need to work on my rupture uptime. What else can I improve on? Thanks in advance.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=18

Heres the link. Taking a look in a few.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Just took a quick glance and based off of the 20 seconds I looked 86.5% uptime on rupture is a good starting place. Should be shooting for upper 90's as far as rupture uptime %.

- - - Updated - - -

Just spent a little bit longer looking at logs, not sure based on your gear whether or not hemo is dps gain/loss or signficant loss if so, but you only applied hemo once? and at start it looks like. Regardless of hemo being gain or loss based on gear try not to cast it while FW is up and im assuming FW was up when you cast hemo because of the timing. On a fight like gruul hemo is actually gonna be a dps gain regardless of sims (i believe) because of positional req's of backstab and the flame slice mechanic.

The hemo was probably when gruul was facing me and I couldn't backstab, I probably should of just waited till he turned back around.

Quote Originally Posted by GetGrimmed View Post
    The hemo was probably when gruul was facing me and I couldn't backstab, I probably should of just waited till he turned back around.
    Right, but my point is that you only cast it once and gruul will almost without a doubt be facing you more than just once

Quote Originally Posted by Jackaler View Post
    Right, but my point is that you only cast it once and gruul will almost without a doubt be facing you more than just once
    If he can save energy without capping, there is no need to do Hemo though.

Don't got time to check logs now, perhaps I do it later! But as mentioned, aim for 90-95% uptime on Rupture, other than that I can think of a couple of things of the top of my head:
    - Pool energy for dance, chain it with CDs/trinket/procs if you can.
    - Maximize FW uptime, and pool some energy for when you can Vanish so you get more BSs while FW is up
    It's really about not spamming abilities the second you got energy for it, but save energy for moments you got CDs (Vanish, Dance, trinkets, pot), but NEVER get energy capped, and never let Rupture and SnD run out, you can refresh them at ~5 seconds remaining I believe. And if you know you will soon have to run away from the boss because of some ability, and you fear that rupture might fall off while you are running - reapply even if it is 10 seconds left.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Right, but you're missing the overarching point. Even taking all of that into consideration RNG is probably working to the point where at some point during some inferno slice during some attempt youre going to have to cast a hemo to get a combo point to refresh SND or Rupture. Maybe you even just got out of a vanish or ShD and you have FW up and you need to get out as many evis as possible. Youre not just gonna sit idle and hope for HaT procs and pool energy, wasting potential FW time. My point is that 1 hemo cast is suspect when you fully think of the numerous possibilities. Now I'm not an expert at analyzing logs so im not gonna be able to look at them and tell you if my point is valid for this exact fight, but the logic is pretty darned parsimonious.

At first glance, your FW uptime is a little low for that fight length. I did 48.3k on that exact fight length on Gruul last week and had ~61% FW uptime, while you had just under 50% on this Gruul pull. That is a very significant margin. Couple that with missing ~10% rupture uptime and you're looking at probably a 5-6k dps difference on that pull.