Enchanting 4 to 5 weapons..

While most classes/specs enchant 1 or 2 weapons we rogues need to enchant at least 4, but probably 5 to be at our best while using sub and combat. At around 2.5-3.5k gold per enchant on my server, it adds up fast.

What I use:
    Sub (Dagger1(FW)/Dagger2(BH))
    CombatST (Slow1(FW)/Slow2(WS)
    CombatMT (Dagger1(FW)/Slow1(FW))

When I get another Slow I'll probably put WS on it for ST combat segments.

I can't really think of any ideas of how to fix the issue, but it probably causes some of the less fortunate rogues to suffer in DPS.

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score

Quote Originally Posted by Auress View Post
    While most classes/specs enchant 1 or 2 weapons we rogues need to enchant at least 4, but probably 5 to be at our best while using sub and combat. At around 2.5-3.5k gold per enchant on my server, it adds up fast.

What I use:

I can't really think of any ideas of how to fix the issue, but it probably causes some of the less fortunate rogues to suffer in DPS.
    What about your jewelry? Neck and rings with haste/multi and mastery/mulit with the right enchants on them. Do you switch that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Auress View Post

What I use:

I don't think it's worth having a Slow weapon with WS for me personally. I only have two weapon sets that are 4 weapons each, and I could just do three with minimal losses tbh.

Sub (Dagger- FW, Dagger - FW)
    Combat(Dagger -FW / Slow - FW, Slow - FW)
    Even if you do sub oh BH (i think I still sim higher with two FW personally) it still works fine. You can even just do
    Sub (Dagger - FW, Slow - FW)
    Combat(Slow - FW, Slow - FW) and it's okay.

It does suck, but I'm not sure it's as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. The wrong enchant is at worst a couple hundred dps I think. I still think DKs with free enchants are bullshit, though.

I have picked up enchanting and I currently am sitting on 50 epic shards, hell even if I wasn't an enchanter and only had the enchanters lab in my garrison, by this point I would have made enough epic shards to offset the cost and then make a surplus to AH.

This is not new, this class has always been dual wielding weapons, so what has changed? We are only marginally worse off than a fury/ms warrior, monk or shaman...

There is a reason why rogue was a go to class for gold farmers.

Not to mention you can make anywhere between 1-5k a week from the garrison missions alone. If anything it has never been as easy as it is now to offset the cost of all those enchants we need.

Deleted
    2.5k heh.

was like 15k/per in first weeks. 'fun'....

I've had no problems with this, been producing my own mats for enchants without having enchanting at all (I've kept two garrisons running work orders with dusts I've bought with resources). Right now I'm sitting on close to 100 crystals and still producing more. Even making gold has become much easier through garrison and especially missions if you have treasure hunter traits (which I don't, haven't had the need for getting them).

10+ Year Old Account
    As some have said, being an enchanter means you can provide for yourself. That is what I do currently. With 4 enchanters, 2 at 100, 2 at 90, just doing the daily cd gave me at one point gave me over 300 Crystals. I had so many even while keeping my Rogue, Feral and Paladin weps enchanted, I actually started selling enchants.

But even with only one enchanter, you can easily provide yourself with enchants.

If it really bothers you, just join a guild that provides raiders with enchants. I personally do not find it to be bothersome as there are ways to provide for your Rogue on your own.