Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Arctic Rime hides the vampire skin....
    and so do all the other skins. however.. have you looked at arctic Rime skin while wearing a sleeveless outfit? its.... not good. even the face itself looks blotchy. not as bad as vampire stage 4 but still blotchy. forearms and legs bellow knee for that matter - are just a horror show of gold glow.

I'm sorry but its not even remotely good enough.

Getting a bit bored of seeing Banished Cells 1 or 2 on random vet even when it's not the daily.

Bright side got 110 CP now and managed to snag some Levi pieces for weapon crit. Also finally got a Divines helm so that's 3 pieces that I can roll it on. Just need to go a bit research frenzy on some slots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Getting a bit bored of seeing Banished Cells 1 or 2 on random vet even when it's not the daily.
    That's because you are cp 110.

Why are you doing vets at cp 110 anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's because you are cp 110.

Why are you doing vets at cp 110 anyway?
    Daily XP is a good chunk.

Also how does CP equate to what dungeon I'll get? I've seen City of Ash and others barely but it seems to be the majority are Banished Cells. And the Jailbreaker set is godawful.

As for why. I mean they require 10 CP at minimum and most of my gear is 100 CP plus stuff with the best possible rolls and whatnot. Figured why not. Other than Dawnbreaker and a few passives the Warden build is almost done too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Daily XP is a good chunk.
    You get the same xp from daily normal.

Also how does CP equate to what dungeon I'll get? I've seen City of Ash and others barely but it seems to be the majority are Banished Cells. And the Jailbreaker set is godawful.

As for why. I mean they require 10 CP at minimum and most of my gear is 100 CP plus stuff with the best possible rolls and whatnot. Figured why not. Other than Dawnbreaker and a few passives the Warden build is almost done too.
    The vet dungeons have CP limits, just like normal dungeons have level limits. When you are below CP 160, I think the only dungeons you have available as vet are the vanilla number one dungeons like Banished Cells I, Spindleclutch I etc.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

You get the same xp from daily normal.

The vet dungeons have CP limits, just like normal dungeons have level limits. When you are below CP 160, I think the only dungeons you have available as vet are the vanilla number one dungeons like Banished Cells I, Spindleclutch I etc.
    Ohhhh. Didn't realise that. Well I still hate Banished Cells.

Also Normal does take a bit longer to pop oddly even with the supposedly larger pool.

Do my daily BG as well but half the time I end up with teams who don't know how to capture a flag or kill an enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh. Didn't realise that. Well I still hate Banished Cells.

Also Normal does take a bit longer to pop oddly even with the supposedly larger pool.
    Queue with someone else. Daily normal is more or less instant for a tank, healer or double dps.

Do my daily BG as well but half the time I end up with teams who don't know how to capture a flag or kill an enemy.
    Yeah daily bg is a blood pressure test. I do it on one character a day... I want some of those outfits and my stamina dk needs to reach assault 6....

Yeah daily bg is a blood pressure test. I do it on one character a day... I want some of those outfits and my stamina dk needs to reach assault 6....
    Unfortunately I am on the same boat for my DK. I was a moron and didn't get assault 6 pre-50 where both the BGs and the pre-50 Cyrodiil campaign can be fun (at least when I tried the pre-50 campaign). In contrast at 50 everything goes tits up imo in terms of pvp in this game, especially BGs.

That's the first thing I am doing with my next alt actually: if they need ANYTHING from the assault line, I will park them in a BG from level 10 until they get it.

Good luck with yours and I hope you get it soon enough :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I use arctic rime on my Imperial Dragonknight vampire tank (who is using one of the imperial armor costumes with no helmet) and it barely looks visible (but that is a fully armored look with only the head exposed).
    I prefer to use this dress https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/cyrod-pa...n-formal-gown/ on my templar healer and the arms are just.... AWFUL.

and even then, i don't know how you cannot see it, because that frosted over effect even on the face - is super obvious to me :/

heck even stage 1 vampirism looks better to me than arctic rime skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So we have a date for the Elsweyr PTS, April 15th. Prepare your Khajiit memes!
    Guessing PTS is PC only?

Also @Puupi I GOT SOMETHING OTHER THAN BANISHED!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing PTS is PC only?

Also @Puupi I GOT SOMETHING OTHER THAN BANISHED!
    Fungal Grotto 1? lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Fungal Grotto 1? lol
    Vaults of Madness. Shame the Medium armor set from there is meh.

Also researching is getting better. Almost done with 6 on one piece at least. For now just gonna forgo the 1 heavy piece and stick with a full Medium set since I've put the majority of effort into that. As for Bows I'll stick with some 160 CP ones when I ding it and then work on the Beginner setup ones this build site lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vaults of Madness. Shame the Medium armor set from there is meh.

Also researching is getting better. Almost done with 6 on one piece at least. For now just gonna forgo the 1 heavy piece and stick with a full Medium set since I've put the majority of effort into that. As for Bows I'll stick with some 160 CP ones when I ding it and then work on the Beginner setup ones this build site lists.
    Oooh. I love Vaults of Madness. I grew an unhealthy love for it when farming Worm Cult lol.

Which btw, if you end up with any of Worm Cult, it is a great set for Dungeons and Trials as a healing set.

/has vault of madness flashbacks.

i STILL don't have the neck for that set :/ (I WAS going to buy it from AP vendor few weeks ago, and then completely spaced, until it was too late )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    /has vault of madness flashbacks.

i STILL don't have the neck for that set :/ (I WAS going to buy it from AP vendor few weeks ago, and then completely spaced, until it was too late )
    Doh!!

Good news though! The first boss has the Named Necklace. Watcher's Eye. If you felt like being super repetitive, you could just farm the first boss over and over again. Might even be able to solo it if wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Doh!!

Good news though! The first boss has the Named Necklace. Watcher's Eye. If you felt like being super repetitive, you could just farm the first boss over and over again. Might even be able to solo it if wanted.
    hugs zirconium grains to my chest. NOOOOO... MY PRESSIOUS....

furniture first! priorities :P

(I'd only be able to farm solo on normal, I'm not good enough to solo that stuff on vet :/ )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    hugs zirconium grains to my chest. NOOOOO... MY PRESSIOUS....

furniture first! priorities :P

(I'd only be able to farm solo on normal, I'm not good enough to solo that stuff on vet :/ )
    LOL!!! Fair point = )

I hate Battlegrounds.

Especially Crazy King. Been through 5 today and all of them were teammates who had zero clue how to kill an enemy or push to a damn objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Battlegrounds.

Especially Crazy King. Been through 5 today and all of them were teammates who had zero clue how to kill an enemy or push to a damn objective.
    Its a lot of fun with the skill level of the players is evenly matched. Sadly ESO's MMR is complete and total trash. You can easily end up in a group of poor players and be put up against a pre-made group of fully decked out meta players. The more I hear it, I think ESO might benefit from having Ranked matches in BG. But what makes me hold back on embracing the idea is that in just about any game that puts heavier focus on PvP, PvE gets completely screwed by "Balancing".

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate Battlegrounds.

Crazy King is alright. Capture the flag is cancer

Chaosball is by far the best - it's the copy of RIFT's Black Garden, which is the best PvP battleground in any MMO ever.