Launcher and download servers just suck and it's a huge game maybe running it as admin might help I always do it just in case.

When I was installing ESO when it was released it deleted my ENTIRE directory of the location it was being installed to, i.e. - E:\Games.... so I lost every game installed on the hard drive -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    What's really odd is it's saying 7mb/s

so I'm guessing it's a possibility the 4% is a lie but who knows...

e; sorry I figured out why it's 'stuck', because it's updating AS it installs... and that apparently takes for fucking ages.

It jumped to 35% and still going.. guess it will be done in an hour or so, still seriously the longest fucking install I've ever done, I don't recall it taking nearly this long the first time around.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2015-12-23 at 12:39 AM.

I remember this being the longest load of any game I've ever installed. Right now the game is sitting at 50GBs. I haven't patched it yet to that Orsinium DLC so it may be even bigger. Even so, yeah it just took forever when I installed it last year. Run as admin and restart launcher are your best bets. Better make it an all nighter while you sleep download escapade.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    It's cheaper on GMG if you apply the extra 20% off coupon.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bethesda-titles/

$19 odd

The last time I played this game, it had a ridiculous cost to respec. Has it changed? That and the prospect of grinding VR levels after hitting 50 were really the only reasons I stopped playing. I never really understand why they chose to dis-incentivize/punish players who are willing to play as healer or tank for dungeons. Nobody should have to farm gold just to afford respecs to switch between PVE and PVP builds.

I don't know when you played, but they did lower respect costs at one point, Last time I did it it cost me around 7k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello All

I'm looking for someone to help me find the most Enjoyable Class and Build for my playstyle.

I'm Looking for something that Uses a 2handed weapon and Lots of Melee AoE Cleaves etc, Pretty Much the Standard "Warrior" Type Class seen in Most MMOs, (If Teso has that)

I'm mainly Looking for something that can stand up in the leveling process, End Game isen't the Goal here, Just a Fun experience through the world

So if anyone could give me some Guidelines and such to what Class and abilties to pick in order to achive this goal, then that would be very appriciated

You can play any class for that, just use a 2 handed weapon. Any class can use any weapon (weapon skills are separate from class skills) and armor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I don't know when you played, but they did lower respect costs at one point, Last time I did it it cost me around 7k.
    I think it's like 50g per point. Which is down from the 100g per point they used to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Hello All

I'm looking for someone to help me find the most Enjoyable Class and Build for my playstyle.

I'm Looking for something that Uses a 2handed weapon and Lots of Melee AoE Cleaves etc, Pretty Much the Standard "Warrior" Type Class seen in Most MMOs, (If Teso has that)

I'm mainly Looking for something that can stand up in the leveling process, End Game isen't the Goal here, Just a Fun experience through the world

So if anyone could give me some Guidelines and such to what Class and abilties to pick in order to achive this goal, then that would be very appriciated
    Any class is viable, but from what I've seen Templars are the most versatile, able to fit pretty much any role you want eventually.

Unfortunately 2h weapon builds are hard to come by that are effective in general. But Templars have a good setup called Jabsmania that can be combined with 2h weapons for a decent dps stamina build. It's what I use in dungeons, although I could tweak it a bit more.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Any class is viable, but from what I've seen Templars are the most versatile, able to fit pretty much any role you want eventually.

Unfortunately 2h weapon builds are hard to come by that are effective in general. But Templars have a good setup called Jabsmania that can be combined with 2h weapons for a decent dps stamina build. It's what I use in dungeons, although I could tweak it a bit more.
    Is there some talent calculator or something you could link? Or your action bars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Is there some talent calculator or something you could link? Or your action bars
    Sorry I didn't respond back earlier, but I was at work.

The link is http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/jabs...or-update-1-6/

While I dislike dual wield builds and prefer 2h, it was a very useful setup to have on hand if needed, plus, it lays out very useful groundwork that you can adapt to your own preference for DPS.

Strictly note, if you want to do dps, you need to decide on whether you want to do it with Magicka or stamina, the ideal setups at level cap are putting everything into only one stat and that stat alone, in this case, only stamina; no health or Magicka is used in builds like this due to how skill effectiveness scales with the primary stat it consumes.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... ESO is apparently under a DDOS attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that time of year guys, time to vote on the best of 2015!

ESO is up for best DLC/expansion of the year with the Imperial City and best MMO of 2015.

I have to say choosing the Imperial City Patch is kind of a disappointment since it's probably the weakest update of the year, Orsinium was awesome and the Justice System/Champion Point system were huge updates as well as F2P transition. Nevertheless it's still got more votes than FF's expansion Heavensward, at the moment anyway it's very close. Far-and-away the best MMO though with 27.3% of the vote, #2 is Show me the results with 14.2% of the vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    It's that time of year guys, time to vote on the best of 2015!

ESO is up for best DLC/expansion of the year with the Imperial City and best MMO of 2015.

I have to say choosing the Imperial City Patch is kind of a disappointment since it's probably the weakest update of the year, Orsinium was awesome and the Justice System/Champion Point system were huge updates as well as F2P transition. Nevertheless it's still got more votes than FF's expansion Heavensward, at the moment anyway it's very close. Far-and-away the best MMO though with 27.3% of the vote, #2 is Show me the results with 14.2% of the vote.
    I had to vote for SWTOR for best DLC/Expanson of the year. Imperial City was weak.

Why was Imperial City there? Orsinium was great. If that was that was a choice I would have chosen that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish Consoles could have addons. I want a minimap on my screen. Bought it on console because my pc isnt good enough. Played about 9 hours so far and having a blast. Actually leveling my thieving skills instead of combat skills which may be a mistake, but its fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started to use a minimap at one point but I realized I spent more time looking at the minimap while running around rather than the world itself. So I got rid of it.