Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 6.1.2 Hotfixes - March 27, Blue Tweets, HS BRM Card Reveal, SWTOR Double XP

Upcoming PTR Hotfixes, Patch 2.2 Gem Calculator, Prepare for Patch 2.2

Final BRM Card Reveal - Monday 10 AM PDT, Viagame House Cup #2, Deck Spotlight: Midrange Hunter

Tomb of the Spider Queen Overview, Town Hall Heroes #56, Lag/Stall Fixes

Patch 6.1.2 Hotfixes - March 27
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Racial Abilities
    • Night Elf
      • Shadowmeld should now correctly drop the character from combat if another party member is in combat while in an Arena, Battleground, Rated Battleground, or outdoor PvP zone.

Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
    • Summoned Bosses
      • Teluur should no longer incorrectly despawn while in combat with the player after being summoned.

Quests
    • Legendary Ring Quest Line
      • An Inside Job: Fixed an issue where Garona may sometimes fail to eliminate a target.
      • Reverse Piracy: Fixed an issue where the map marker for Stolen Sha'tari Vault was not updated correctly after defeating The Iron Maidens.

Raids and Dungeons
    • Blackrock Foundry
      • The Iron Maidens
        • The Iron Maidens should no longer incorrectly trigger a Dreadnaught phase if they reach 100 Energy and 20% health at around the same time.
    • Legacy
      • Throne of Thunder
        • Durumu the Forgotten: Fixed an issue where the cones of light may incorrectly spawn high above ground during the Light Spectrum phase.

Items

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Misc
    WoW was never a sandbox MMO. Its framing and "themepark" approach is a big part of why we play it instead of its competitors.
    WoW does what it does well, am I'm not inclined to see it reinvented as something it's not. (craig_amai)
    I am interested in seeing the market in general explore other angles though, both as a gamer and as a designer. (craig_amai)

Fan Concept - Garrisons Mobile App
    Sinfonianartist shared a mockup of what garrisons could look like in the mobile app. Keep in mind this is just a fan concept and that developers have said it is very unlikely garrisons will come to the mobile app.

Hearthstone - Final Blackrock Mountain Card Reveal Monday
    The final card in the Blackrock Mountain expansion 31 card set will be revealed on Monday at 10 AM PDT. The expansion release date is April 2nd.

SWTOR - Double XP Weekend
    SWTOR is having a double XP weekend from Friday, March 27, 2015 11AM PDT / 6PM GMT to Monday, March 30, 2015 12AM PDT / 7AM GMT. The game went free to play in November 2012.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-03-28 at 11:41 AM.

I would do a lot of illegal things to obtain a Garrison App.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll join you in said illegal things. please Blizz?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR news on the front-page?

...is this real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

...is this real life?
    Yesterday it was Rift and Wildstar the day before. This is a really rough time for WoW news but chauds still doing a great job with the front page. It's in slow times like these that you have to rely more on community content or even branch out a bit. Ultimately blue tweets are the bread and butter of the front page but volume has dropped lately with no more twitter announcements and just the one account. Hopefully we get a 6.2 PTR sometime in the next month.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2015-03-28 at 11:57 AM.

Came to check for news about the wow tokens, saw swtor announcement - made me very happy.

I want garrison on mobile so badly.. This is not fun at all..

Garrison APP, Finally I can play from work! <3

I cast a vote, and donate my left arm, my vehicle, and a year of my life to obtain a garrison mobile app. Though I doubt my vote will count for anything to Blizz.

To bad it's not real

Quote Originally Posted by Lihnida View Post
    Garrison APP, Finally I can play from work! <3
    Fan Concept - Garrisons Mobile App
    Sinfonianartist shared a mockup of what garrisons could look like in the mobile app. Keep in mind this is just a fan concept and that developers have said it is very unlikely garrisons will come to the mobile app.

please dear devs work on content for 6.2 and not waste your time for a garrision mobile app!

The guy with the mobile Garrison app needs better followers!

Deleted
    A Garrison app would just make people to not log in at all

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post

...is this real life?
    Have they fixed their stupid F2P system so that I can equip the gear that I get and run more than 1 dungeon a day?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deth2munkies View Post
    Have they fixed their stupid F2P system so that I can equip the gear that I get and run more than 1 dungeon a day?
    I wouldn't know, I enjoy the game so I subscribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    " Blackrock Foundry
    The Iron Maidens
    The Iron Maidens should no longer incorrectly trigger a Dreadnaught phase if they reach 100 Energy and 20% health at around the same time."

Hey okay, and how about all the ,guilds that trivialized the fight using this exploit? There goes our kill this week

Quote Originally Posted by trancephyre View Post
    To bad it's not real
    Knowing Sinfonianartist and having played with the unfinished version on my phone, I can attest that the app is real and he has done all the behind the scenes coding himself. He has used all database info to make the app function as it would in game. It is rather nice.

I know it's only because WoW news is slow, but it's been nice to see other MMOs on the front page.

I'm currently leveling a Jedi Knight in TOR, so this 2xp is pretty nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    " Blackrock Foundry
    The Iron Maidens
    The Iron Maidens should no longer incorrectly trigger a Dreadnaught phase if they reach 100 Energy and 20% health at around the same time."

Hey okay, and how about all the ,guilds that trivialized the fight using this exploit? There goes our kill this week
    What exploit? I think you're not understating this change... this is indeed a nerf. Before this fix you could get to 20% and get a Dreadnaught at the same time which made the fight an instant wipe. Now you can push to 20% after second boat and if you get there on time (when before fix you needed to push it like 15 secs before to not get a dreadnaught) you won't ever see the third boat. So this changes makes it easier to push kills with only two boats safely.

You could probably set up TeamViewer on your phone and PC to be able to log in to WoW from your phone and do your garrison stuff. It wouldn't be as elegant as an actual app, but I imagine it would work.