Deleted

Can't connect to any server

Hello, after a long break from the game i wanted to play again. I update the game etc, everything works fine untill i get to the server selection, i choose a EU server and then i cant connect to the server, i am stuck for hours on the loading screen. Sometimes i get the error 9000 and i am back at the server selection, i tried several EU/US servers, can't conect to any of them.
    I tried disabling firewall, opening ports manually, running the game in windows xp/vista compability, reinstalled the game 5 times, nothing helps.

I also play WOW and LOTRO and i have no problems at all with those games or any other online game, i have a very good and stable internet connection.
    I wanted to sub again for SWTOR, but not if i can't play the game ofcourse.
    Before my break i didnt have those problems.

Update: I just installed the game on my old pc (vista, current pc is windows 7 both 64bit) and there i can actually login to a server and choose my chars or create one. The 2 pc's are placed next to each other connected on the same network.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone? i really need some help, cant play at all
    Last edited by mmocd4903d1bd0; 2015-03-29 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    That is very strange my pc runs on windows 7 and the game runs just fine. Did you maybe try and create a new account just to see if that would work ?