Thread: April 1st

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone that wasn't around then, the inspiration for this joke came from player made video back in beta when a couple guys discovered a animation glitch....

Since then there's probably been hundreds of posts asking for a /plane emote - even somewhere on this forum I remember posting the pic of a dev bug squasher with a screenshot from that vid on her screen and we were all like noooooooooo don't fix it!!

So giving it to us now, along with the music changes and the old timey graphics and aviator cap (which you can wear btw along with your aviator shades or other eyewear/face masks) is what made it so funny! Of course all the vroom nyeeerooooom sounds all the characters make is even more hilarious!
    Valar morghulis

It's amusing, but woulda been nice to maybe limit it to the cities or something. It's during a lull anyway so I'm not going much.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's amusing, but woulda been nice to maybe limit it to the cities or something. It's during a lull anyway so I'm not going much.
    Yeah, up until this afternoon I thought it was awesome (and still do, but...) However, I was trying to figure out what to do this afternoon after tending to garrisons and such - decided to do some personal story on people since they are changing the last part. But before I logged in, I remembered the joke was still active and decided against it - it would of gotten a tad annoying.