Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Onyxia has seen a full recovery, and is Breathing a Deep sigh of relief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably being naive here, but wtf is a Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    crap...like this cash grab expansion, i still remember the wisps april fools
    and still your playing it, and commenting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Probably being naive here, but wtf is a Walker?
    zombies in the Walking Dead are called walkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    zombies in the Walking Dead are called walkers.
    Ahhh.

I was thinking of White Walker's for a second then I just went "Nahh, gotta be something in Warcraft."
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Awesome job to whomever came up with this!! Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

For the TINDR, I was considering who to sick Blook on...then i remembered the date lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Ahhh.

I was thinking of White Walker's for a second then I just went "Nahh, gotta be something in Warcraft."
    On top of that, the quest hub "Terminus" and the following stuff there is also a reference to TWD. I guess some of the patch notes writers saw the season finale and are still in TWD mode :P

As for this whole thing, it was hilarious, as always. The TINDR thing was a bit weak but the best part is always the fake patch notes.

I can't even believe there are people in this thread crying floods of tears over this, you must be some pretty miserable people and I feel sorry for you.

This is my favorite after slogging through some of those forum posts: "Balance has been redesigned. The damage you deal is now variable, based on the current number of threads on the forums demanding nerfs or buffs"

However, my main is a hunter and I'm a little worried about seeing hunter "seems fine" in the April Fool's patch notes. Makes me wonder if they have some nasty changes up their sleeves for hunters.

I can't stop laughing, MMO, thank you!

Deleted
    if i may say, they worked more on this aprils fool joke that on the 6.1 patch.

I think these may have been the funniest April Fool's patch notes in a long time. Felt like I laughed at them more than I ever have in previous years. Maybe because it is a nice break from all the whining that seems to have increased in magnitude over the course of this expansion.

*reads april fool patchnotes first lines*

- « Hmmm, the butthurt is strong with this one. »

(some are really good aswell)
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-04-01 at 02:19 PM.

Blink's tooltip has been updated to: "Teleports the caster directly into the nearest rock, shrub, or fence." Functionality unchanged.

I laughed so hard. Working as intended.

Oh look, making fun of RPers again.

I wouldn't put it past them to add all of this to the game.

Deleted
    Who gives them rights to even make this bad aprill fools poop these days.. If they want to do some, do them properly >:l

Deleted
    k

(ten characters)

tbh after selfie and the other shit they added, i kinda thought this TINDR was a real thing

Imagine these notes narrated by Michael Cera over a PA system.