Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I really enjoyed singed near the end, Q is always on. you can toss them with your E every 1.6 sec. and the best part is your ulti is on a 20 sec CD with a 25 sec duration, build ryleis and no one can escape you

Deleted
    Hecarim is pure power there. i think that playing him should be illegal

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Damn I should have tried the urgod! what was I thinking!!!

I had so much fun playing as full ap penetration teemo dominating their entire jungle, some people even reported me for some reasons (i m not close to toxic, heck i don't even speak with my own team mates just ping).

hecarim, shen,..tanker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    I had so much fun playing as full ap penetration teemo dominating their entire jungle, some people even reported me for some reasons (i m not close to toxic, heck i don't even speak with my own team mates just ping).
    I'm pretty sure they ignore all reports of Teemo players, just because reporting Teemo is both a) a thing people do when frustrated, and b) a meme
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    I played a lot of Sona and Sivir, was so much fun. I can't wait for them to bring URF back

Mordekaiser and Yorick were great .
    Take "E" as Yorick and get ez lvl 2, clear red and wraiths for 3, stomp dragon and just roam for easy kills with the slow ghoul.
    Just burst anyone foolish enough to try to fight in a minion wave as Morde, roam with spirit. Win. Build TF and Hextech on Morde for surprising burst on your Q. No one escapes Siphon of Rylai's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.