Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Well looking at WCL stats our worst results are being in the middle while on other fights we are above average and are topping Kromog.

Ôverall unholy is the third best spec in mythic foundry and more specifically the bets melee. On Blackahnd we're output wise second after WW Monk. Dmg wise unholy is far from bad on Blackhand, we also have good brusting capacities with BoS in p1/p3. The fight is generally bad more melee and in case of rogues they are only the mechaic soak bots no high dps machines.
    Melees rather lose to ranged on that fight if they can't carry mechanics. Overall unholy is very strong.
    This is more of a semantics thing I suppose, but may as well clarify anyways. What I mean by very strong, is what locks and mages are now, in that they are consistently ahead of other specs on a myriad of fights. We are overall 3rd for brf but that's vastly inflated by how far ahead of everyone we are on kromog. For 90th percentile on mythic we rank 11, 17, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6, 8, and 11 not counting Blackhand, which is I supposed slightly above average. Regardless we are in a good spot but I don't think we're deserving of 'very strong'. /endpointlesssemantisrant

Anyways back to the thread at hand. Yea frost is pretty trash tier at the moment but what can you do. I sympathize with those that prefer it to unholy, but in the long-run ti strengthens you as a player to be able to play whichever spec, and if you're in the position where you can play what you prefer because it's more fun, then stick with frost and enjoy it!
    Rambler.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    I had to switch from catholic to allah because +72 virgins bonus is just way too op
    WHY the fuck would you want 72 virgins??? ONE is annoying and too much work!!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    WHY the fuck would you want 72 virgins??? ONE is annoying and too much work!!
    Takes one to know one
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    I had to switch from catholic to allah because +72 virgins bonus is just way too op
    These imbalances with the racials are getting too much out of hand. This is even more OP than Every man for himself racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    These imbalances with the racials are getting too much out of hand. This is even more OP than Every man for himself racial.
    Must....resist...racist jokes...

Anyway, im just glad i switched to Unholy during SoO. I was bored of Frost and Unholy just seemed more fun at the time. Now i love it and like that its doing alright still. Hopefully i never have to go back to frost.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

The way I choose what spec to play is thus:

I venture out into the deep wilderness, and find a large flat rock upon which to meditate. Once I am one with nature, an image of the best spec is delivered to me in a vision by my spirit animal.

I suggest everyone adopt this method.
    Rambler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Takes one to know one
    To be fair, he's right. Now 72 experienced sloots, then we're talking.