Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    is ptr online?
    Not sure about right this moment but it was up earlier, with this build
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    You do realize that was the point of having this expansion, right? They were running out of characters and players were conservative and hostile towards any new one. Time travel or necromancy were the only two choices, and we'll probably get some of the latter.
    Thats the thing that sucks.. people just want tbc and wotlk, that blizzard are scared to try some new things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were running out of characters and players were conservative and hostile towards any new one.
    Players were hostile to new characters? Would be new to me. As long as it "makes sense" why they come up, I love new characters.

Loved how they introduced and developed Garrosh, loved Wrathion and his stuff, loved the Thunder King and how they build up Imperator Margok etc.

They have A LOT of potential to introduce some new leaders of the Burning Legion. Archimonde is like 25.000 years old, why does he not have some children that are just as hellish as he is. The Burning Legion destroyed "countless" worlds, so there should be dozens of Generals who do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Razhork View Post
    Grommash will die against Archimonde. There is a soundfile in which he says "We.. will.. NEVER be slaves.." against Archimonde. Sounded like he was dying as well.
    If anything this pretty much tells me that this is indeed the final tier of WoD. Gul'dan will most likely be dealt with in the Legendary Questline or move onto the next expansion.
    There were soundclips of Jaina And Varian dying during SoO PTR too, but it ended up being fpr an encounter wipe.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    This sounds very VERY possible. Not this exact thing obviously, but something along those lines.
    This.. This please..

I'll pray to C'thulhu and Yog'saron for this to happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirachan View Post
    Thats the thing that sucks.. people just want tbc and wotlk, that blizzard are scared to try some new things.
    Maybe there's plenty of characters they could expand upon, but choose not to. There's Alleria and Turalyon, or Azshara, the whole worgen race and many old characters that people like and would want to hear more of. "Raawrah orc smash" and rehash Outland is more interesting I guess... There's so many possible scenarios, to me it looks like they just ran out of creative juice.

10+ Year Old Account
    6.2 in late June.
    7.0 announced at Blizzcon, Beta to start shortly thereafter.
    6.3 in Dec. (at most a small filler raid, mostly story to bridge 6.2 to 7.0)
    7.0 goes live in March/April.

If I had to guess it'll be a Azshara/N'Zoth expansion.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

If it's the final tier they won't wait till Blizzcon to announce it. That would be conceding this instant an extremely long tier. If it's the final tier they'll pronably have a mini event like when they announced the release date of WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    There is more evidence that it will be the final one, for instance: 'Final battle' and the end of the legendery questline, this is the last, as promised by blizzard at blizzcon, they cut out the middle raid.

I think Gul'dan will die in the legendery quest and Grom at the final boss, heroic sacrifice and all that malarkey.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2015-04-14 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    I can see another raid happening. Not an entirly new tier, but like Sunwell with new offset items and boots, wrists and waits set tokens. This raid would then transition into the next expansion. Maybe we will fight Gul'dan. Gromm will be killed by Gul'dan and function as a sacrifice or somthing like that.
    We also haven't seen Wrathion. I can see him as the opener for the next expansion aswell.
    Time will tell, or Blizz at Blizzcon.

I just hope they don't fuck this up and we have to run 1 year into Archimonde.

I cant see Gul'dan or Gromm being killed. In my opinion, Gul'dan will some how start events for Azshara expansion and be involved in that or, hopefully not, die along the way similar to Garrosh at the start of this exp.

Gromm will play a part in the final encounter, helping to defeat the brand spanking, never before seen boss, Archimonde, and then turn face and come back through the Dark Portal and become new warchief or some bollocks. Or sac himself during the last encounter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFarse View Post
    There were soundclips of Jaina And Varian dying during SoO PTR too, but it ended up being fpr an encounter wipe.
    True that a lot of people were led to believe that Jaina/Lorthemar would die under the Siege based on the soundfiles, but the text within soundfiles are pretty revealing and most people don't bother reading them and instead just listens.

vo_62_hfr_archimonde_grommash_event_02

This is the soundfile I'm referring to. Event_01 is not working which is too bad, but Grommash will appear during the Archimonde encounter.
    We also start off by freeing Grommash from 1 of the other demon bosses. He agrees to help us take down the legion.

Sure it could just be a string for in case he dies during the encounter, but I imagine Archimonde encounter will differ quite a bit from Galakras in that we're not supposed to protect anyone but ourselves.

Edit: Oddly enough almost every single Archimonde related soundfile isn't avaible. I guess Blizzard has attempted to keep them hidden this time around?
    Last edited by mmocede777d469; 2015-04-14 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Which sound files are encrypted?

I just really wanna see the vision that Khadgar has!

They could pull a Sunwell on us and have the final raid be back in Azeroth (616 Azeroth). Maybe Guldan somehow escapes into our world (there's no Guldan there, so no overlap), and tries to go to the Tomb of Sargeras or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    They could pull a Sunwell on us and have the final raid be back in Azeroth (616 Azeroth). Maybe Guldan somehow escapes into our world (there's no Guldan there, so no overlap), and tries to go to the Tomb of Sargeras or something.
    Pretty much what I think.

They could do a sort of sunwell patch if there is a SoO 2.0 gap. If not I think they'll just put this content team on working for content for 7.1 and put main team finishing expansion.

Tbh If they give us a 5 month between 6.2 and 7.0 with a inbetween patch ir something like an island would be good.

Now a WHOLE NEW RAID after this one with 13 bosses? doubt it though

While there's a high chance he escapes for next xpac ofc, it's not like they are just going to have Gul'dan die without us fighting him. And I believe the legendary quest will finish, lore wise, before killing Archi.

So it wouldn't shock me if there's a Gul'dan tier.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It's possible that Grommash is the final boss but Archimonde interferes ( I remember them saying how Grom is the final boss and how the Legion may join the fight. It was never however said if, when the Legion joins the fight, Grom will be an ally, a slain enemy or an enemy empowered by the Legion ( or Archimonde ).

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Pretty much what I think.

They could do a sort of sunwell patch if there is a SoO 2.0 gap. If not I think they'll just put this content team on working for content for 7.1 and put main team finishing expansion.

Tbh If they give us a 5 month between 6.2 and 7.0 with a inbetween patch ir something like an island would be good.

Now a WHOLE NEW RAID after this one with 13 bosses? doubt it though
    Maybe Guldan somehow teams up with the Naga, and it will work as a Ruby Sanctum kind of raid. Assuming we are getting an Azshara expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    There is more evidence that it will be the final one, for instance: 'Final battle' and the end of the legendery questline, this is the last, as promised by blizzard at blizzcon, they cut out the middle raid.

I think Gul'dan will die in the legendery quest and Grom at the final boss, heroic sacrifice and all that malarkey.
    That's quite unlikely. I believe Gul'dan has voice lines on Archi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Maybe Guldan somehow teams up with the Naga, and it will work as a Ruby Sanctum kind of raid. Assuming we are getting an Azshara expansion.
    Yeah can see it happened, especially after all these sub plots that werent closed in Cata... Plus it would be side to keep seeing Gul Dan on the next expansion.