10N Horridon- Solo

I have been able to get horridon on 10man normal down to about 10% multiple times on my Shadow Priest..however, I seem to die once the Zakal (or whatever his name is) comes out at the end and the damage taken is too much to survive. Is there a way to bypass him coming out or some other way to cheese this?

You can destroy a door or two. Horridon will take increased damage so you can burst him down when Jalak comes out.

do you only get the increased damage during the time he's stunned from hitting the door?

i seem to be moreso dieing from the dps increase horridon gets at the end..destroying doors isnt working
    Last edited by zimboombafoo; 2015-04-20 at 12:54 AM.

No, every time he hits a door it adds a debuff to him that lasts to the end of the fight, If you can time your push with him charging a door, you may have enough time to kill Jalak before the stun wears off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    do you only get the increased damage during the time he's stunned from hitting the door?
    No, its permanent. If you want, you can slow dps on Horridon (Just enough to keep yourself up through leech or whatever have you), and have all the doors open (Disease one is normally the nastiest to get through if you can't clear disease), so you can get a 200% damage buff on Horridon and just nuke the shit outta him at 30%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.