15+ Year Old Account
    2 b a masta is betterer

https://www.reuters.com/article/japa...-idUSL4N1XR2HD

Nintendo stocks dive alongside nVidia's after nVidia's earnings report suggest Nintendo hasn't bought many Tegra X1's this past quarter because Nintendo was stocking up for the holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    As for evidence?
    That's your evidence?

So you blabbered on for that long but couldn't provide a link to an actual TPC, Nintendo or Game Freak employee saying they have no intention of existing fans buying this game?

Granted, I already knew you couldn't but I thought you would make a better attempt then a polygon article stating their opinion on what the game was tailored to.

Deleted
    Only managed to get just over an hour in on Lets Go today but so far it's pretty good. I am missing wild battles but it's not a game breaker, the whole world feels alot more alive with having the Pokemon in view. Pikachu is pretty cute aswell, my daughter enjoying petting him for a good ten minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iiiii am thoroughly enjoying Let's Go Eevee.

Haters can hate

I got two of the poke ball plus, one for me and my kid to drop in for co-op. It seems like we can't connect both though, only one ball and 1 joy con. Is this the case? I tried googling around, but didn't see anything specifically addressing using two balls to play co-op.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

yeah, i just beat brock and so far the only thing i can notice being different that i actually care about is wild battles. also two player makes it a bit easy

ketchup the pikachu
    raditz the oddish
    champa the nidoran
    dustette the pidgey
    margarine the metapod

thats my nuzlocke crew so far
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah, i just beat brock and so far the only thing i can notice being different that i actually care about is wild battles. also two player makes it a bit easy

ketchup the pikachu
    raditz the oddish
    champa the nidoran
    dustette the pidgey
    margarine the metapod

thats my nuzlocke crew so far
    What are your rules on your Nuzlocke? Do you have to catch the first Pokemon that pops up or can you try to avoid Pokemon you don't want to get the Pokemon you do?

Also, are there any set rules already with Nuzlockes?

As for me, I played a couple of hours earlier today. Got up to Misty and already have two-thirds of the Pokemon I wanted on my team.

Pikachu, Nidorina, Magikarp, and Clefairy.

Nidorina was actually a last minute addition to my team when I spotted it. Wanting to get a Growlith/Arcanine and either a Tauros or Kangaskan as my last Pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    My copy of Eevee will be delivered on Sunday. I hope the P.O. Box side isn't locked this time.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I got my 3 copies and pokeball controller/mew. I sure wish I wasn't 10 levels overleveled and trainers had more than 1 pokemon. Mehhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Three copies? Are you a complete nutter butter or just extra preorders?

I bought my brother the Pikachu version. That fucker got it before I got my copy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Three copies? Are you a complete nutter butter or just extra preorders?

I bought my brother the Pikachu version. That fucker got it before I got my copy.
    I am nutter butter. I didnt wanna wait another day so i bought digital pikachu and physical both since i buy all pokermans.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-11-17 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can respect that dedication. Only time I ever bought both was with Ruby and Sapphire GBA.

I'm grinding tiger men and slimes in Crystalis. It's 1991 all over again!
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-11-17 at 02:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do what I must for kh and boogermens

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    What are your rules on your Nuzlocke? Do you have to catch the first Pokemon that pops up or can you try to avoid Pokemon you don't want to get the Pokemon you do?

Also, are there any set rules already with Nuzlockes?

As for me, I played a couple of hours earlier today. Got up to Misty and already have two-thirds of the Pokemon I wanted on my team.

Pikachu, Nidorina, Magikarp, and Clefairy.

Nidorina was actually a last minute addition to my team when I spotted it. Wanting to get a Growlith/Arcanine and either a Tauros or Kangaskan as my last Pokemon.
    I put all the Pokemon that can be found in the route into a randomizer. Whichever one it goves me I havs to keep. Any other pokemon that run into me I can catch but send to the professor for candy. Other than that standard rules.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well I got my 3 copies and pokeball controller/mew. I sure wish I wasn't 10 levels overleveled and trainers had more than 1 pokemon. Mehhhh
    Why feed the machine

Money is the only language business speaks.

Complaining about lack of complexity then buying out pokemon lets go is rather counter productive no?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why feed the machine

Money is the only language business speaks.

Complaining about lack of complexity then buying out pokemon lets go is rather counter productive no?
    Yes but boogermans are my weakness.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-11-17 at 06:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Lets go will break any records, but I'd guess it sells 6m this quarter and 8-9m by the end of the fiscal year in March.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uff its realy dumbed down:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Co-op with my girlfriend since she's only played Sun and Moon and she's really enjoying it. It's a super cute game, but god damn is it so easy. Even ignoring the fact that the battles are 2v1, we haven't even gotten to bill yet and we have 2 Pokemon at 21 and the Ivysaur at 18. Only grinding we've been doing is to get the required 50 Pokemon for Charmander. After that we're just gonna catch new Pokemon we haven't seen yet.

Also Pikachu gets Thunderbolt at 21... like wtf? I dunno I really think they need to add a hardmode to this game and make it so that any trainer that has 2 Pokemon makes it a double battle if you're doing co-op. I think I'd really be enjoying it if that was the case, but so far I'm still enjoying it because I get to watch my girlfriend freak out about it.