Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    My mom asked me if the pn 03 girl was naked and i said i dont know its nothing i havent seen anyway and she walked away
    And straight onto the Dr Phil phoneline "Halp! my daughter is addicted to Japaneses Pr0n"

And dr phil makes you go to turnabout ranch "I tell you wWwhat I may have more degrees than a thermometer but im a country boy at heart"

10+ Year Old Account
    My Blastoise now officially outspeeds a similar level Arcanine.

Has science gone too far!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And straight onto the Dr Phil phoneline "Halp! my daughter is addicted to Japaneses Pr0n"

And dr phil makes you go to turnabout ranch "I tell you wWwhat I may have more degrees than a thermometer but im a country boy at heart"
    No amount of therapy will get me to delete 3 tb of pics.

Whelp that was fast.

https://www.pcgamer.com/watch-pokemo...ffer-pcgamertw

Watch Pokémon: Let's Go running on PC thanks to Yuzu emulator
    Pokémon: Let's Go has only been out on the Nintendo Switch for a week but, judging by the video above, it might not be long until it's playable on PC.

The video shows the game running on the Yuzu emulator. It's by no means perfect: the audio is distorted, and you can't read any of the text. It's also recorded on a beefy PC with a i7-7700K CPU and a GTX 1080. But just getting it working in the first place is an achievement, especially this quickly, and hopefully we won't have to wait long for a more polished version that will run on humbler rigs.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    WOW so there is a option to play fullscreen without breaking your hands now.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    WOW so there is a option to play fullscreen without breaking your hands now.
    Not yet no because it still has issues, But in the future yes.

Very likely (and legally) will still require you having both the hardware and software.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Ahh skyward sword. I would love a port for the switch.

I've always liked motion control and I remember liking the controls of Skyward Sword... for the most part. I don't recall any major issues until the last boss at which point it just CRASHED AND BUUUURNED! Like, I died so many times because it kept misunderstanding my frantic motions and I enden up beating the boss by randomly flailing my wiimote around. Not satisfying at all. As such I would not mind of they changed the controls abit in a remaster, though my real issue with the game was the overly chatty sword. Please, I've played videogames before!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I play Let's Go the more I find it ridiculous some of the changes they made to make the game easier. Like, at least make them optional. You can't turn exp share off, some gym leaders require a minimum level so you can't even go in underleveled, you get an absurd amount of exp for catch chains, etc.

Honestly, I feel like this is against their best interest. Pokemon's primary audiences are 90s kids who grew up during the Pokemon craze, and current kids, but I can't imagine Pokemon is nearly as popular as it was back during Red and Blue. So I feel like they're going to keep alienating the 90s kids while also not gaining as many new kids as Pokemon is older and not quite as popular now (still popular though).

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Skyward Sword will need to to be redone with normal controls in mind to make me interested. Why not bring back MP Trilogy instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Yay Evil View Post
    The new Skyward Sword will need to to be redone with normal controls in mind to make me interested. Why not bring back MP Trilogy instead?
    They probably will sometime before 4 comes out to build hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They probably will sometime before 4 comes out to build hype.
    Then I would have a reason to finally buy a Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yay Evil View Post
    Yes. Oh man yes. MP Trilogy was one of the few times I feel adding motion controls IMPROVED an already amazing series.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Yes. Oh man yes. MP Trilogy was one of the few times I feel adding motion controls IMPROVED an already amazing series.
    Part of that is because GameCube controller doesn't really bend into conventional console-FPS control scheme. FPS is also genre that can greatly benefit from proper use of motion when playing with gamepads.

(Just speaking about control schemes, I know Metroid is far from Call of Battlefields in other areas.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great...Piranhette....now its gona be all over the net.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Part of that is because GameCube controller doesn't really bend into conventional console-FPS control scheme. FPS is also genre that can greatly benefit from proper use of motion when playing with gamepads.

(Just speaking about control schemes, I know Metroid is far from Call of Battlefields in other areas.)
    TBH the trilogy controlled okay on Wii but still not great. Combine standard TPS controls with the gyro in the pro controller on switch and it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Oh great...Piranhette....now its gona be all over the net.
    It's been almost three months since that Direct, I fully expect the entire Mario cast, even the obscure ones, has gotten at least one Peachette style transformation fanart.

And it has likely bleed over into other fandoms.

- - - Updated - - -

https://nintendoeverything.com/switc...-cyber-monday/

Adobe Digital Insights: Switch best selling product on Thanksgiving, 4th best selling on Small Business Saturday, 3rd on Cyber Monday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn. 20mil here we come

10+ Year Old Account
    I still dont see 20m happening. 16-17m is my guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Almost every single bundle sold out on the first day. With smash and christmas coming, i think 20mil ezpz

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Let's Go Bundle- Sold out
    Fortnite Bundle- Sold out
    Smash Bundle- Sold out
    Diablo Bundle- Sold out
    MK8 Bundle- Sold out

Ya sure thing bud.