Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont think it made them better because holding out my arms to aim for several minutes at a time makes me squirmy.
    I was able to play them to completion with my arm kinda resting and just using my wrist. It also allowed for a lot more accurate shots since you didn't have to stop and hold the shoulder button to free aim.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I was able to play them to completion with my arm kinda resting and just using my wrist. It also allowed for a lot more accurate shots since you didn't have to stop and hold the shoulder button to free aim.
    I couldnt beat 3 because it was uncomfortable.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Should be pointed out that the translated text just before the cut off point is (paraphrasing): "we heard a rumor it's coming, so we are putting up a listing."
    After what happened with Diablo Immortals and the Smash Grinch Leak you have no idea how angry it makes me that now retailers are now getting in on the "let's just assume all rumors are factual" craze.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Idk man. I'm basic bitch af 83% of the time.
    thats fine, I'll just depression nap through that. win win situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be pointed out that the translated text just before the cut off point is (paraphrasing): "we heard a rumor it's coming, so we are putting up a listing."
    are stores allowed to do that? lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Metroid Prime will need to be made HD for me to have any interest. Not another fucking switch port.

Quote Originally Posted by Yay Evil View Post
    Metroid Prime will need to be made HD for me to have any interest. Not another fucking switch port.
    you mean completely redone visuals? I could see some textures getting updated and it'll be uprezzed to be able to not look shit on modern tvs but i doubt theyre going to completely remake 3 games and imo gamecube and wii titles dont look that bad to begin with.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you mean completely redone visuals? I could see some textures getting updated and it'll be uprezzed to be able to not look shit on modern tvs but i doubt theyre going to completely remake 3 games and imo gamecube and wii titles dont look that bad to begin with.
    That would be a let down. I mean Nintendo hasn't given us much for Metroid over the last 10 years. Zelda got a lot of HD remakes so why not MP? Seems pretty logical. It would be a system seller for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    thats fine, I'll just depression nap through that. win win situation.

- - - Updated - - -

are stores allowed to do that? lol
    What kind of husband sleeps through his wifes dire need for peppermint mocha starbucks latte?

That would be a let down. I mean Nintendo hasn't given us much for Metroid over the last 10 years. Zelda got a lot of HD remakes so why not MP? Seems pretty logical. It would be a system seller for me.
    like i said i could see some slight updates to textures and stuff like wind waker and twilight princess got.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of husband sleeps through his wifes dire need for peppermint mocha starbucks latte?
    Girl i got uber eats on my phone, I can nap get you a latte and bring you dinner all at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    like i said i could see some slight updates to textures and stuff like wind waker and twilight princess got.

- - - Updated - - -

Girl i got uber eats on my phone, I can nap get you a latte and bring you dinner all at the same time.
    Hmmmmm. Actual consideration taking place now.

Hmmmmm. Actual consideration taking place now.
    *donald duck singing simple and clean plays from my boombox*

15+ Year Old Account
    *donald duck singing simple and clean plays from my boombox*
    Hmm idk now, sanctuary is better

Hmm idk now, sanctuary is better
    did they actually do sanctuary too??

15+ Year Old Account
    did they actually do sanctuary too??
    Idk im just saying id rather hear donald sing it

10+ Year Old Account
    Metroid Prime has aged pretty well already. I don't really think an HD remake would help that much.

Just got a switch love it. Also easy to insert some cfw and run homebrews and more. Been enjoying smash this last week, what a game and I am really looking forward to play BotW

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Metroid Prime has aged pretty well already. I don't really think an HD remake would help that much.
    Yeah, the art style carries that game. It still looks pretty good, especially when you consider how old it is. It's a GCN game that, honestly, could probably go toe to toe with at least the last generation consoles of games if they would just make it run at 1080p.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sony and MS only did it once and it was 2 years+ after the original models came out.

If the rumors are true about a "Switch Pro" there will be games exclusive to that version of the Switch. Nether the X or the Pro does that. I don't care if any of them release a more powerful system upgrade, I do care when content gets exclusive to it and its done so soon after the release of the original.

But that's me.
    Nintendo's pro handhelds have never gone before a form change, and the pro version has never come out before the three year mark.

And out of the two Nintendo console which had a Pro version, only the N64's Expansion Pak was within two years of launch.

The earliest I can expect a Switch Pro is sometime in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wind Waker HD says hi.

Doesn't matter how good a game still looks. It can still look better with a touch up.

That being said, there is still a chance for a touch up to be fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Not surprised, but exciting. I hope no forced motion controls.
    If we do get motion controls, it will likely be the gyro plus control stick.

The biggest issue are the forced motion control puzzles/inputs.

- - - Updated - - -

How to Play - Super Smash Bros. Melee by Motoi Sakuraba

- - - Updated - - -

Per OpenCritic, Smash Ultimate's review embargo lifts on Thursday, December 6th at 8am EST.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Wind Waker HD says hi.

Doesn't matter how good a game still looks. It can still look better with a touch up.

That being said, there is still a chance for a touch up to be fucked up.
    Yeah, if they want to give MP the WW HD makeover, I'd rather them not change anything. WW HD looks worse than the original.

https://nintendosoup.com/masuda-poke...le-to-develop/

In a thank you letter to fans, Junichi Masuda says Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee took two years to complete; had 100 devs.

I'm wondering if they count outsourcing, like Nintendo counted 500 people for Breath of the Wild despite them maybe only contributing one puzzle.