Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Plstinum remake or sequel would be great, since I also skipped out on DPPt. Lapsed out after Ruby and got brought back in by HG.
    That's what I would be expecting. But let's go makes me think they'd try this again with Crystal.

I loved Diamond and Platinum, but gen 2 has plenty of nostalgia to tap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's what I would be expecting. But let's go makes me think they'd try this again with Crystal.

I loved Diamond and Platinum, but gen 2 has plenty of nostalgia to tap.
    Real full game remake on Diamond and Pearl and Let's Go lite remake on Crystal.

Anyone know how Xenoblade Chronicle 2 is performing/looking on Handheld Switch in 2019... i heard it was quite bad.. has it been improved?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Real full game remake on Diamond and Pearl and Let's Go lite remake on Crystal.
    Don't say lite. That sounds like how we lose the Kanto after game.

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Anyone know how Xenoblade Chronicle 2 is performing/looking on Handheld Switch in 2019... i heard it was quite bad.. has it been improved?
    Why would it have improved? It looks like ass because it doesn't use the boost mode to preserve battery life, it was a dev choice. It can easily get more then an hour of extra battery life over BoTW for example. So yes, it still drops down as low at 360p. The performance is basically the same as docked, it's only the resolution that takes a massive hit in large open areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Why would it have improved? It looks like ass because it doesn't use the boost mode to preserve battery life, it was a dev choice. It can easily get more then an hour of extra battery life over BoTW for example. So yes, it still drops down as low at 360p. The performance is basically the same as docked, it's only the resolution that takes a massive hit in large open areas.
    Ok thanks for that.. didnt know it was a choice. Think i will buy it anyway... looks really good.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Goodnight, sweet prince

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Addenum: The King of Koop...I mean, Doug Bowser is becoming president April, which means E3 will be his first big conference.

- - - Updated - - -

Reggie's first E3 as NoA president (E3 2004, Twilight Princess, DS announcements)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Addenum: The King of Koop...I mean, Doug Bowser is becoming president April, which means E3 will be his first big conference.

- - - Updated - - -

Reggie's first E3 as NoA president (E3 2004, Twilight Princess, DS announcements)

I do wonder with the timing if that means we're going to see another big Direct right before he leaves.

Which would line up with the Smash "Spring Update." And if you follow some rumors for the last 3 months...

Hello I'm always trying to spin toward P5 on Switch
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    His fleshy vessel was not veggie
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Serious note though, hope Reggie enjoys his retirement. He's definitely earned it.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

I remember him on stage saying "Wii will change everything" and getting laughed at before the Wii became the monster success it was. Hard to believe thats well over a decade ago now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, that's amazing!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

This is what Pokemon needs to do y'all.

Make a game with EVERY region. I'm talking Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, The one I can't remember the name of from X and Y and Alola.

Get on with that Tendo.

Call it Pokemon Let's Go all over the world. I genuinely don't care if it uses the Let's Go mechanics but damn I'd play a Pokemon game like that.

Oh and the Battle Frontier. Cuz I said so.

You know what fuck it. Bring in the regions from Colosseum and Ranger while we are at it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-21 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I remember him on stage saying "Wii will change everything" and getting laughed at before the Wii became the monster success it was. Hard to believe thats well over a decade ago now.
    The internet as a whole thought the Wii and Switch would bomb. Ironically most also thought the Wii U would succeed, successor to Wii how can it fail?!

15+ Year Old Account
    “Im here to chew ass and kick gum, and im all outta gum”
    - regigigas films-anime

My favorite quote from him