I'm just going to say it....

Yoshi's Crafted World is just you collecting the Infinity Stones....
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm just going to say it....

Yoshi's Crafted World is just you collecting the Infinity Stones....
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I really hope the end just has Yoshi snapping Baby Bowser and he turns to dust.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Any word on that zelda game, made by the creators of "crypt of the necrodancer"?

Last edited by bbr; 2019-05-05 at 08:05 AM.
    Who wants to join the Bundle Traders Discord server?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Any word on that zelda game, made by the creators of "crypt of the necrodancer"?
    Apart from it releasing sometime in Spring 2019, not really. That does mean it should be coming out very soon though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

So "Purple Screen of Death" happened to my Switch.

Anyone knows any way to fix it except sending it to Nintendo Service? Hardreset didn't help.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

Ill shower when hyrule is free

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    So "Purple Screen of Death" happened to my Switch.

Anyone knows any way to fix it except sending it to Nintendo Service? Hardreset didn't help.
    Maybe try letting the battery run out all the way?

The only fix I could find was on this forum, but it involves switch modding and such, and I'm guessing it has to have been modded before the problem comes up. Not to mention, the problem likely came from custom firmware in the first place.

Otherwise, try Nintendo's steps, and if that doesn't work, probably have to send it to Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    Maybe try letting the battery run out all the way?

The only fix I could find was on this forum, but it involves switch modding and such, and I'm guessing it has to have been modded before the problem comes up. Not to mention, the problem likely came from custom firmware in the first place.

Otherwise, try Nintendo's steps, and if that doesn't work, probably have to send it to Nintendo.
    Yeah, I've found this and official "hard reset" guides. It seems like there are only few people with purple screen problem and it was back in 2017.

No, my Switch is not modded in any way and only used with official accesories. It broken when I was downloading some demos from eShop.

Thanks anyway
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Yeah, I've found this and official "hard reset" guides. It seems like there are only few people with purple screen problem and it was back in 2017.

No, my Switch is not modded in any way and only used with official accesories. It broken when I was downloading some demos from eShop.

Thanks anyway
    In light of lack of information, I guess I'll bite. Did you buy your Switch second-hand?, or anything other than brand new in the box, with an unbroken tape seal? Did you buy it from a reputable vendor? You know what I mean.

I saw nothing about "new" being mentioned, thus the counter question(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    In light of lack of information, I guess I'll bite. Did you buy your Switch second-hand?, or anything other than brand new in the box, with an unbroken tape seal? Did you buy it from a reputable vendor? You know what I mean.

I saw nothing about "new" being mentioned, thus the counter question(s).
    No, it's completely new from official Nintendo distributor in Russia (bought it back in March), with warranty and stuff. Never dropped it/had any other mechanical damage and had zero issues with it.

Was downloading Kirby demo from eShop when error screen and "please restart" message popped up. Restarted into "purple screen". Seems I'm just out of luck here)))
    I've already emailed to official support and i'm currently awaiting any response from them.

I was just wondering if maybe anyone had experience with Switch colored BSOD screens. I've only found that purple/magenta screen could mean some bootloader error.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2019-05-05 at 06:37 PM.

So behind the scenes Nintendo has been tweaking the performance of The Switch to have it perform better.

Only 3 games take advantage of this right now. (BOTW,Mario and MK11)

Personally I would love a "Boost Mode" added to the system even more so for games like XC2. Kinda confirms what I thought as well, If we ever get a Switch "Pro" it will just be this system with way better cooling so it can run at or near normal speeds and maybe a Ram boost.

Side Note: Really looking forward to playing Saints Row The Third tomorrow on my Switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wonderful 101
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    Xenoblade Chronicles X
    WW/TP HD
    Pikmin 3
    Super Mario 3D World
    god i miss tokyo mirage sessions ... i think i need to hook up my wii u again ... such a good good good game

Even tho I'm enjoying Saints Row The Third on my Switch I must say it was a lazy port.

Pros:
    Its Portable.
    All the content was on the cart, There is no download at all. (I was honestly really impressed by this)
    Cost $40 (Not full price)
    Tons of extra goodies since I got it from Gamestop, Even has a purple cover u can exchange out with the original. It even seems to be a higher quality print.

Cons:
    Still censored like the last gen version and the PC version without the mod. Kinda sucks that this is the case but oh well
    Performance is crap. It tanks a lot into the low 20's and sometimes even less. A lot of the game plays near 30FPS but when there is a lot of effects or NPC's on the screen it starts to take a hit.
    Graphic's honestly feel lazy as fuck, It doesn't look any better then last gen. IMO it actually looks worse at lease in portable mode. If there was any game that would benefit from "Boost Mode" it would be this one.
    Sound quality is bad, Honestly it may even be worse then Dark Souls Remastered.

Also I feel this game is going to be hard as fuck to find, Our store literally only got one copy and I reserved it the day before release (already had in the store in the back).

It went so under the radar with it coming out its insane, Game had like zero marketing. Also I find it really odd that they haven't announced a PS4/XB1 port.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-05-11 at 09:40 AM.

I guess thats improvement from older games:

When they chat they move.

Kinda looks like recent Gust games with the dialogue animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Even tho I'm enjoying Saints Row The Third on my Switch I must say it was a lazy port.

Pros:
    Its Portable.
    All the content was on the cart, There is no download at all. (I was honestly really impressed by this)
    Cost $40 (Not full price)
    Tons of extra goodies since I got it from Gamestop, Even has a purple cover u can exchange out with the original. It even seems to be a higher quality print.

Cons:
    Still censored like the last gen version and the PC version without the mod. Kinda sucks that this is the case but oh well
    Performance is crap. It tanks a lot into the low 20's and sometimes even less. A lot of the game plays near 30FPS but when there is a lot of effects or NPC's on the screen it starts to take a hit.
    Graphic's honestly feel lazy as fuck, It doesn't look any better then last gen. IMO it actually looks worse at lease in portable mode. If there was any game that would benefit from "Boost Mode" it would be this one.
    Sound quality is bad, Honestly it may even be worse then Dark Souls Remastered.

Also I feel this game is going to be hard as fuck to find, Our store literally only got one copy and I reserved it the day before release (already had in the store in the back).

It went so under the radar with it coming out its insane, Game had like zero marketing. Also I find it really odd that they haven't announced a PS4/XB1 port.
    Apparently there was supposed to be a Day 1 patch to address the performance, but it got delayed a week. So perhaps next week the performance will be corrected. There is 0 reason for it not to be...the Switch is more powerful than the systems the game was originally on to begin with.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Apparently there was supposed to be a Day 1 patch to address the performance, but it got delayed a week. So perhaps next week the performance will be corrected. There is 0 reason for it not to be...the Switch is more powerful than the systems the game was originally on to begin with.
    I hope that's the case because its really cool to play a GTA style game portable, Even more SR3.

I personally dig SR3.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions was indeed one of the best FE games and games ing eneral for quite awhile...

I don't honestly know how Three Houses can beat it....

Maybe there's a way though...

Maybe if they made it/are making it incredibly serious and epic and it just becomes clear that can be better overal....

Then the FE after that is their own take on a casual style in some way or another.

TBH the biggest issue is this place... your all people who came ot gaming later and you never wanted the ealier earlier peoiple to comment ona ything that you clearly
    whiffed on and missed on....

Well as one of those people I can definitely say you all are ruining gaming... your opinions are frequently horrendous in all respects and it takes you like 10 years to get
    in an approximation of the truth.

The damage you have done is extreme lets just leave it at that.

I would rather everyone stop overanalyzing things and just approach it as fans for the foreseeable future....

Do you want a Switch? Good, buy one, you dont? Don't, the end.

Any number of games could of been good in the last 10 years for a variety of reasons or we're great for building on in one way or another...

And before that as well but your monopoly on truth kinda ruined all that didn't it?

Well at least Nintendo Online pays for itself now if you want digital versions of games I guess.