The Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition is back up if anyone wanted it

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...GZ3GQYVGF&th=1
    Just a book?

Here is german version:
    https://www.amazon.de/Legend-Zelda-A...s%2C175&sr=8-2

And figure is seperate as amibo...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/amiibo-Link...eogames&sr=1-4

10+ Year Old Account
    I only posted that in case someone still wanted that edition while it was up.

I am very aware of NoA's shit tier special editions compared to Japan and Europe.

For the record though, I can't stand steel books and always avoid them in my anime and game purchases.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Oh, I full well know the entire story and remember reading every post while rolling my eyes. Trust me, if I'm about to save anyone on these forums, there are two people who wouldn't rank on that list anywhere. JT is one of them. However, I will accept after reading one of the earlier posts that had been ignored that I'm in the wrong. Apologies.

That said, can we all stop jumping on each others backs and starting pissing wars for once? Might be nice if something Switch related was actually discussed in this thread.
    Agreed. My apologies as well.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikishock View Post
    This is my first FE game so I found the difficulty--especially the first couple of missions--to be hard. I'm also shuddering on how I can be expected to beat some of the later chapter boss-type people without having somebody end up getting 1-shotted and die. My plan right now is to heavily over level abusing the repeat Battles.

I'm also like you in that the monastery stuff is getting kind of boring. I enjoy the support conversations and stuff like that but I'm sick of gardening and eating food in order to boost motivation and then run around and increase my skill level by teachers. I hate the free time I have to spend in monastery.
    Best off playing on Normal Casual and trying your hand at Hard more after. Normal is pretty easy and I was ridiculously out leveling missions by the time I got to part 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    I only posted that in case someone still wanted that edition while it was up.

I am very aware of NoA's shit tier special editions compared to Japan and Europe.

For the record though, I can't stand steel books and always avoid them in my anime and game purchases.
    Well i got DxM one today and its pretty badass. Not to mention a badass figurine. However i seen ones that look like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I don't know what is more sad. The fact so little people have played Link's Awakening or that many people owned a Wii U.
    Despite that fact, I would still encourage people to just download the GBC version on the 3DS e-shop. It's a lot cheaper and even has an extra dungeon which has been cut out from the remake. $60 for a HD facelift of a 5 hour game is daylight robbery.
    Where are you getting this false information that the DX dungeon isn't in the game? They literally showed it during treehouse at e3.

https://zeldauniverse.net/2019/06/12...in-the-remake/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just a book?
    Yea it's a meh LE in NA, but to be fair it also only costs $10 more. So depending on the quality of said book it might be worth $10 /shrug. I pass on Nintendo LEs in general though, they're so underwhelming compared to most other companies.

The Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition is back up if anyone wanted it

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...GZ3GQYVGF&th=1
    You bet your ass i snapped one of these up, the uk store sold out in about 3 minutes and this was my first zelda and remains one of my favourites so i really wanted that art book but refuse to pay scalpers and resellers a penny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Where are you getting this false information that the DX dungeon isn't in the game? They literally showed it during treehouse at e3.

https://zeldauniverse.net/2019/06/12...in-the-remake/

- - - Updated - - -

Yea it's a meh LE in NA, but to be fair it also only costs $10 more. So depending on the quality of said book it might be worth $10 /shrug. I pass on Nintendo LEs in general though, they're so underwhelming compared to most other companies.
    True, but in some parts of Eu is still a pain to get as they ship most of the premium stuff in britan and its gona get even worse with brexit. (import tax)
    But its still posible to obtain it in US via other sites, but shipping is gona be very expensive.

For example this game went on market for 180 euro, but went down to 90 for limited edition once the *bad* reviews came out:
    http://shrani.si/f/U/wA/13kPPJmU/img20190917105334.jpg

But as for new zelda game i will pass on it, as i know that it will get cheaper on second market due to how long original is.

Besides Zelda, I get the feeling that Luigi's Mansion 3 might be a sleeper hit. Everytime I see that game, I just see tons of potential. If I had to guess, I think that might be the sleeper in Q4.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Besides Zelda, I get the feeling that Luigi's Mansion 3 might be a sleeper hit. Everytime I see that game, I just see tons of potential. If I had to guess, I think that might be the sleeper in Q4.
    I don't think it's a sleeper at all. Maybe in tiny gaming bubbles it isn't being hyped up because it's not some breath taking world or story but the game is going to clean house in sales and be the top sold switch game of October even with only a few days of tracking(October tracking will go thru Sep 2nd for NPD sales).

Just like all the people who think Link's Awakening is a bad price point will be proven wrong when the sales hit for Sep. Just like all the Pokemon complaints are meaningless as well. LA, LM3 and Pokemon are all gonna sell gang busters and be the top switch games sold in their respective months of release don't pay too much attention to small gaming bubbles on the internet. Especially with the Switch Light likely to bump up software sales even more with a cheaper entry point, those 3 games are gonna clean up holiday sales on the Switch and only juggernauts like Madden, 2k, CoD and Death Stranding(all of these but DS being multi platform releases to boot) will be above them. In fact all 3 of these games might out sell Death Stranding even, Pokemon definitely will.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-09-17 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    The second was kind of a lesser deal on 3DS but i dont know a soul who owned a Gamecube that didn't own and love Luigi's Mansion. It was that perfect blend of Mario Sunshine and Resident Evil 1 that should be a joke but ended up being this totally charming and replayable game thats strange idea came off as original and unique because it was such a strange mash up. Everyone i know who bought it back in the day has been talking about the switch version, more than pokemon actually. Its anecdotal of course but the only thing people are more excited for out of the same folks i know is Animal Crossing.

and in mainstream terms its the years big game with one of the mario bros on the box sooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    You bet your ass i snapped one of these up, the uk store sold out in about 3 minutes and this was my first zelda and remains one of my favourites so i really wanted that art book but refuse to pay scalpers and resellers a penny.
    Excellent! Zelda II was my first Zelda game and I then went back and beat the first one in 1989. Link's Awakening remains my favorite Zelda game followed closely by the two GBC follow ups. Oddly enough, I didn't get around to Zelda III until mid 1995. lol

A remake and slight re-imagining of Zelda II would be excellent.

A remake and slight re-imagining of Zelda II would be excellent.
    Zelda 2 and the Oracle games both need remakes most just because NES/GBC graphics in modern day are ehhhhhhh. ALTTP holds up way better graphically and can still stand on it's own as do the GBA/DS Zeldas. Zelda 1 doesn't really need a remake because I feel like BoTW was already a big time re-imagining of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Zelda 2 and the Oracle games both need remakes most just because NES/GBC graphics in modern day are ehhhhhhh. ALTTP holds up way better graphically and can still stand on it's own as do the GBA/DS Zeldas. Zelda 1 doesn't really need a remake because I feel like BoTW was already a big time re-imagining of it.
    If anything a cleaned up Satellaview version of Zelda would be nice to have.

so Sirfetch was what everyone expected. Interesting things to note are he's pure fighting and loses flying type entirely, has a physical version of hyper beam called Meteor Assault only he can learn and is a sword exclusive.

so whats the Shield analogue going to be? if its another R/B evo added to an existing pokemon theres not many options left. Jinx, Mr Mime, Tauros and Lapras if you dont count mega evolutions.

15+ Year Old Account

so Sirfetch was what everyone expected. Interesting things to note are he's pure fighting and loses flying type entirely, has a physical version of hyper beam called Meteor Assault only he can learn and is a sword exclusive.

so whats the Shield analogue going to be? if its another R/B evo added to an existing pokemon theres not many options left. Jinx, Mr Mime, Tauros and Lapras if you dont count mega evolutions.
    Dunsparce

10+ Year Old Account

Well leaks were true at least. But we will probaly get a Jinx that looks like a maid. And her shield could be a plate. Or it may end up looking like a viking shieldmaiden. (people were expecting sirfetch to have a hat and cane tho)

Sirfetch'd will probably be exclusive to the fighting type gym, so the shield analogue will be a ghost type. My bet is Jinx, though Dunsparce could be an option too.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Sirfetch'd will probably be exclusive to the fighting type gym, so the shield analogue will be a ghost type. My bet is Jinx, though Dunsparce could be an option too.
    Ghost type Valkyrie Jynx would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well leaks were true at least. But we will probaly get a Jinx that looks like a maid. And her shield could be a plate. Or it may end up looking like a viking shieldmaiden. (people were expecting sirfetch to have a hat and cane tho)
    I don't think Jinx will happen since the region is based on england where "gollywogs" were a scandal people dont like to talk about in the 80's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golliwog