Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Any chill game like Untitled Goose one?
    Snipperclips is a pretty nice game that flies under the radar now I think because it was there since launch.

about the first thing that came to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And you are incorrect. I just checked and the shipping to London was 0.
    But not the rest of EU .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe if you're a speed runner. https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=42833
    Even at 12 hours, it's not a very long game.
    That said, 3 hours was maybe a bit optimistic, but it took me like 5-6 when I did it the first time, and I didn't try to go fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Snipperclips is a pretty nice game that flies under the radar now I think because it was there since launch.

about the first thing that came to mind.
    I have that game, I never touched it.. Maybe I should

I just started playing Warframe on Switch a few days ago and here are my thoughts:

- I think it's a good game and I'm having fun with it for the few hours I've played already. I feel lost but that's because this game is huge and it will require time to get acquainted with all the different systems.

- Aiming in this game seems to be difficult for me. I've played FPS games before so I don't think it's a me issue but I wonder if I need to find a guide on how to set up control aiming settings on the switch with both a pro controller and for handheld mode to make this easier.

- In handheld mode, playing an FPS seems to be even tougher! All the buttons and joysticks feel cramped but after awhile I was still able to maneuver around pretty well and at least melee kill people.

- I find it hard to locate enemies in the maps/stages right now. I'm still on earth but a lot of time I'm being shot and it's hard for me to see where the enemy is. Could be because I'm old

- Overall I'm enjoying the game a lot even though it may be better on PC. I won't play it on PC because I prefer console but for a free game, it seems amazing so far and I can't wait to dive deeper into the game systems and the worlds beyond the first Earth planet!

15+ Year Old Account

Im in japan right now

Well all the new pokemon are leaking online and literally every single one looks like shit to me. Christ the new monster designs are so bad. Honestly it kind of gives the impression this was made back before Youkai Watches bubble burst in japan and it was called 'pokemons replacement' over there and this design shift is made to appeal to that audience.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2019-11-01 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well all the new pokemon are leaking online and literally every single one looks like shit to me. Christ the new monster designs are so bad. Honestly it kind of gives the impression this was made back before Youkai Watches bubble burst in japan and it was called 'pokemons replacement' over there and this design shift is made to appeal to that audience.
    Honestly, this has been the case since Blue/Red.

10+ Year Old Account

They Thanos snapped Dragonite... The OG dragon and pseudo legendary... This is the first time in any mainstream game that i won't be able to use a Dragonite, they cut him to make room for icecream pokemons instead...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

At least now the full list is out i can say Galaran Corsola is neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    So luigis mansion 3. 100% finished it in 6 days, but i didnt read any guides. Havent done the online part yet.

Its not a bad game, however some puzzles can be a bit pain to figure out. B2 floor is the worst tho. Some bosses are more challage than others due to a timing mehanics.(you dont move away from boss until last second so he misses the attack and then you blind it for example)

Some parts of the game are not for 7 year olds, as they will have a hard time to figure out what is going on (and npc isnt realy helpfull in that case). When you have to follow some ghoust, you need to go 1 floor down. And do this 3 times.

Also game doesnt tell you how rank in end works. Its based on total cash you hold on yourself. Not realy that much on player skill. (each death costs you 1000 coins)
    So you cant realy spend anything on boo radar or gem tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So luigis mansion 3. 100% finished it in 6 days, but i didnt read any guides. Havent done the online part yet.

Its not a bad game, however some puzzles can be a bit pain to figure out. B2 floor is the worst tho. Some bosses are more challage than others due to a timing mehanics.(you dont move away from boss until last second so he misses the attack and then you blind it for example)

Some parts of the game are not for 7 year olds, as they will have a hard time to figure out what is going on (and npc isnt realy helpfull in that case). When you have to follow some ghoust, you need to go 1 floor down. And do this 3 times.

Also game doesnt tell you how rank in end works. Its based on total cash you hold on yourself. Not realy that much on player skill. (each death costs you 1000 coins)
    So you cant realy spend anything on boo radar or gem tracker.
    LM3 boss difficulty and puzzles are an absolute joke compare to 1 and a lot of people beat that as a kid so... Also if you don't turn them off EGad backseats the shit out of you anyways so not sure where you think the difficulty came from lol. If you fail even like once EGad pops his ass up to explain to you how to do it, at least you can turn that shit off tho unlike in Dark Moon where you just had to deal with it.

Good game IMO, B2 is a shit show tho and one of the worst levels ever made in gaming. It's not hard, it just has the most clunky ass controls known to man with it's dumb gimmick I won't spoil for the people who haven't played it. No real difficulty in the game at all though, and the puzzles have gotten easier with each entry.

PSA to people looking to buy the MK8 bundle on BF. It's the old switch model with worse battery life. Nintendo clearing out old inventory lol, it's not really a deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    LM3 boss difficulty and puzzles are an absolute joke compare to 1 and a lot of people beat that as a kid so... Also if you don't turn them off EGad backseats the shit out of you anyways so not sure where you think the difficulty came from lol. If you fail even like once EGad pops his ass up to explain to you how to do it, at least you can turn that shit off tho unlike in Dark Moon where you just had to deal with it.

Good game IMO, B2 is a shit show tho and one of the worst levels ever made in gaming. It's not hard, it just has the most clunky ass controls known to man with it's dumb gimmick I won't spoil for the people who haven't played it. No real difficulty in the game at all though, and the puzzles have gotten easier with each entry.

PSA to people looking to buy the MK8 bundle on BF. It's the old switch model with worse battery life. Nintendo clearing out old inventory lol, it's not really a deal.
    I turned off Egad. So its more of a challange if you dont read the tips.

Also Deamon X Machina had a update recently:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dreKfj2PA/edit

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.insidegamer.nl/artikel/i...word-en-shield Article about Sword and Shield. Ohmori confirms that the national dex won't be coming back at all.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest issue I had with Dark Moon was how the entire building wasn't connected. I thought with the Switch being a full size console we'd go back to free roaming again.

How wrong I was. I hate the elevator system for gating content, and wish you didn't need it to traverse.

That said, fun game, but silly easy.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Biggest issue I had with Dark Moon was how the entire building wasn't connected. I thought with the Switch being a full size console we'd go back to free roaming again.

How wrong I was. I hate the elevator system for gating content, and wish you didn't need it to traverse.

That said, fun game, but silly easy.
    Yea the elevator is a glorified menu and level selector. So it pretty much works out similar to Dark Moon. Game is pretty linear, padded with some mandatory backtracking. I don't think LM will ever go back to the exploration based gameplay of the original. Fun game, but not really up there on par with the upper tier of Switch games.

Welp. Streamers have been playing Pokemon Sword and Shield early and it seems pretty evident why there hasn't been as many review copies sent out as lets go evee and pikachu:

-You can only catch pokemon if you have a badge for that tier now which means your first visit in a wild area meant for catching rare higher levelled pokemon will not allow you to catch them, hope theres no shinies or super rare pokemon you only seen then
    -They said the games was balanced for xp share but you would need to actively avoid 50% or more of fights per route to not vastly overlevel the next one
    -Charmander is the only returning starter. period.
    -No GTS, hope you didnt fall for the pokemon home scam
    -Game full of graphical glitches in the few open areas
    -Unlike Lets Go most battles dont take place in a small circular area themed on the route but a coloured fog void
    -Rival uses entire animation set of rival from Sun/Moon with nothing new at all
    -Massive framedrops and GF confirmed no significant patching post launch
    -Even more simplified. Escape Rope is a key item, gyms give you a max revive when you enter, the game seems designed to be impossible to lose at

The list goes on quite a ways but god what a bummer. A handheld game going to a full console sequel should be a big deal. Just look at the jump between Monster Hunter 4U and the same team making Monster Hunter World. World has its flaws but you can't say Capcom clearly didn't put effort into that thing. i've been playing these games since they started 20 years ago and this is either laziness, incompetence or they are just out of ideas -a possibility for a series getting a game every two years trying to fart out new rosters constantly- and i dont know which is worse.

I fell in love with this series as a kid because it was a blend of traditional jrpg and monster raising sim and this feels like it doesnt want to be either.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2019-11-11 at 12:34 PM.

Welp. Streamers have been playing Pokemon Sword and Shield early and it seems pretty evident why there hasn't been as many review copies sent out as lets go evee and pikachu:

-You can only catch pokemon if you have a badge for that tier now which means your first visit in a wild area meant for catching rare higher levelled pokemon will not allow you to catch them, hope theres no shinies or super rare pokemon you only seen then
    -They said the games was balanced for xp share but you would need to actively avoid 50% or more of fights per route to not vastly overlevel the next one
    -Charmander is the only returning starter. period.
    -No GTS, hope you didnt fall for the pokemon home scam
    -Game full of graphical glitches in the few open areas
    -Unlike Lets Go most battles dont take place in a small circular area themed on the route but a coloured fog void
    -Rival uses entire animation set of rival from Sun/Moon with nothing new at all
    -Massive framedrops and GF confirmed no significant patching post launch
    -Even more simplified. Escape Rope is a key item, gyms give you a max revive when you enter, the game seems designed to be impossible to lose at

The list goes on quite a ways but god what a bummer. A handheld game going to a full console sequel should be a big deal. Just look at the jump between Monster Hunter 4U and the same team making Monster Hunter World. World has its flaws but you can't say Capcom clearly didn't put effort into that thing. i've been playing these games since they started 20 years ago and this is either laziness, incompetence or they are just out of ideas -a possibility for a series getting a game every two years trying to fart out new rosters constantly- and i dont know which is worse.

I fell in love with this series as a kid because it was a blend of traditional jrpg and monster raising sim and this feels like it doesnt want to be either.
    And some bootlickers will defend this shit to their graves.

I just hope the games will get terrible score and lackluster sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And some bootlickers will defend this shit to their graves.

I just hope the games will get terrible score and lackluster sales.
    The worst part is i fully expect a 'ultra sword/shield' a year from now. I see people screaming that its all some dark cabal of internet haters, because of course when a billion dollar IP starts to coast its always somehow the act of a malicious conspiracy rather than developer complacency and a lack of standards in the consumer brought on by parasocial brand loyalty relationship syndrome but its just depressing. Remember when it was confirmed to be in production and people were wandering about what game freak could make without the limitations of hardware from like 13+ years ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Welp streamers beat Sworld and Shield. In under 15 hours. Fucking hell gamefreak.

PSA: In case no one has mentioned it yet:

Be VERY CAREFUL about purchasing "bundled" or "Black Friday" deals for the Switch this year. The $299 bundle that comes with a digital DL of mario kart deluxe 8 is being packaged with the OLD switch model with the terrible battery life. They're trying to clear their stock of old models by making it look appealing in a deal (and not being forthcoming about it).

I'm in the process of looking for a Switch to purchase, hoping to get a nice holiday deal, but ATM its not looking so hot for me.

Welp streamers beat Sworld and Shield. In under 15 hours. Fucking hell gamefreak.
    Holy shit what?

These games just keep getting worse and worse.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth took me over 50 hours to beat. Now the combined playtime is over 110 hours and I still haven't beaten Hacker's Memory.