Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I really liked it cause i thought of it as like a p5 prologue. In fact i wish p5 took some pointers from its combat system and was more animated and less stilted
    Atlus tasked with making a crossover of SMT and FE just said fuck that noise and made a full fledged persona game basically. The combat in P5R is a bit more flashy then in base P5 but yea it still pales in comparison to TMS sessions.

Nintendo denying the Android rumors. So there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    May 29 Xenoblade Definitive edition:

It is quite possible that it can come out on this date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Also the best part about the Switch version is not for people who owned a Wii U(which was almost no one) it gives the game a second chance at life on a system that isn't in it's lame duck year after already be chalked up as a failure. TMS never had a chance at living releasing on the Wii U in 2016. But the port has had way more content added to it then shit like DKCTF or MK8 did on top of it.
    That's good since its giving the game a new lease on life. But thing tho is that its hard to justify $60 for someone who already owned the Wii-U version.

Me personally ill get it at some point because I collect games, but not everyone is me. Plus I never got around to playing it.

I actually just hooked up my Wii-U to play some Wii/Wii-U games so I may grab it for that to give it a try first.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-01-14 at 11:48 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lets be real here im the only one buying hashtag fiyah emburem in this thread
    preordered through amazon. cant wait to play it again and im hyped for the new content. TMS was one of my favorite games in the last decade, and i cant wait to get an excuse to replay it. the wii-u (even though i enjoyed the console) is gathering dust in my storage, so thats not really an option.
    Last edited by lagiacrux; 2020-01-14 at 12:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its time

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That's good since its giving the game a new lease on life. But thing tho is that its hard to justify $60 for someone who already owned the Wii-U version.
    Pretty easy for me to justify the $50 walmart price for a game I enjoyed with lots of added content. Same reason Persona 4 Golden or Persona 5 Royal where worth their price tags. Didn't re-buy DKCTF or NSMBU in spite of enjoying both because they where straight ports with Funky/Peachette added that do nothing for the overall games but this is a very different case.

My moneys on Dante, maaaybe Sora at a stretch.

In other news i beat both Resident Evil Revalations games and boy does the first still feel like a 3DS game even on the switch but the second is way better. Shame i played if after REmake 2 or i think it would have impressed me way more. Between REmake 2 and RE4 i think it plays the best of all the 3rd person RE games that came out in that period and while the monster designs are a bitch shitty the russian island industrial community setting was a nice change of pace when you walk down some road lined by apartment blocs and a rusted out playground and some gasmask god-pig things run at you screeching. Its not amazing and certainly doesnt compare to the quality or polish of last years RE release but boy would i recommend this over 5 or 6 any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Pretty easy for me to justify the $50 walmart price for a game I enjoyed with lots of added content. Same reason Persona 4 Golden or Persona 5 Royal where worth their price tags. Didn't re-buy DKCTF or NSMBU in spite of enjoying both because they where straight ports with Funky/Peachette added that do nothing for the overall games but this is a very different case.
    Well that's good that its providing way more than DKCTF and NSMBU did. I honestly though it was just another simple port (should have looked into it).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    My moneys on Dante, maaaybe Sora at a stretch.

Think the safe money's on Dante.....even Capcom kinda hinted at it

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Think the safe money's on Dante.....even Capcom kinda hinted at it
    realistically in terms of 'brand synergy' i would expect dante or travis touchdown.

realistically in terms of 'brand synergy' i would expect dante or travis touchdown.
    Sigh as much as I would LOVE Travis....as far as Suda51 support goes I'd kill for either Harmon Smith or Juliet Starling...

Sigh

Switch move over, I'm getting Alienware's UFO...

And it is YET ANOTHER FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM SWORDMAN.

The DLC pack was having so good showing so far, but I supposed it is mandated they shoehorn these assholes in every time.

i stopped watching before the trailer part finished. not even mad just a strong vibe of "wow, its fucking nothing".

i stopped watching before the trailer part finished. not even mad just a strong vibe of "wow, its fucking nothing".
    Well it is mandated that they had to shoehorn the new FE MC in at some point. Better end the DLC Pass 1 with an anticlimax that nobody wanted instead of starting DLC Pass 2 with it.

Opening DLC2 with Chief, Shantae, 2B, Sora, Travis or something else hype is gonna sell much more than FE Swordman number 15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sakurai "What is Fire Emblem?", best part of the whole stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, the Smash community is going to be a salt mine for weeks after this.

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew people would have meltdowns over whoever got in, but i didnt expect this. I am happy and her smash render looks better than her 3h model too.

At least it isn't just another sword user. We have 5 more characters coming this year and into the next - and 3 houses was bound to be in one or the other.