Considering the prices we have seen on the other indy/small titles getting a physical printing I'm pretty sure Nintendo is requiring $39.99 or higher if it's a physical retail game. That or Nintendo's cut and their tax for the game cards is making it so any lower isn't really viable for 3rd parties.

You can literally buy both the definitive final edition of SFIV as well as SFV for the same price. Capcom isn't that stupid, though capcom is pretty stupid...

didnt pokken outsell sfv?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    didnt pokken outsell sfv?
    Launch week, in Japan only yes.

WW lifetime? LOL No.

Pokken couldn't even beat old ass Marvel 3 in the donation drive for the final evo slot. Nobody gives a shit about pokken.

Just 24 hours left !!!

(Central time zone)

I just printed my online receipts for in store pick up tomorrow night:

Gray Switch
    2 Pro Controllers
    Zelda Switch
    Bomberman
    Zelda Wii U (hoping I can pick this up)

I am debating on which Amiibo to get, Archer Link or Horse Riding Link. I am leaning towards Archer Link.
    Last edited by Amonthar; 2017-03-02 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Launch week, in Japan only yes.

WW lifetime? LOL No.

Pokken couldn't even beat old ass Marvel 3 in the donation drive for the final evo slot. Nobody gives a shit about pokken.
    I'm not quite sure it's fair to compare to Marvel 3, since MvC seems like it's pretty much staple for Evo as far as my knowledge goes. Granted, it's my friend who follows all this stuff for fighting games, not me.

Eurogamer
    Super Bomberman R Switch is the same old Bomberman you know and love. Trouble is, it comes at a premium price on the Nintendo Switch. In this Super Bomberman R gameplay video Ian and Martin discuss whether or not it's worth the money.
    - - - Updated - - -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...bad-on-purpose

Yes, Nintendo Switch games really do taste bad on purpose
    Nintendo has now confirmed it - the disgusting taste of Switch cartridges is very real and deliberate.

"To avoid the possibility of accidental ingestion, keep the game card away from young children," a Nintendo spokesperson said (thanks, Kotaku).

"A bittering agent (Denatonium Benzoate) has also been applied to the game card. This bittering agent is non-toxic."
    That is a interesting way to keep young kids (and I guess animals) from eating it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    To me I just don't care about consoles that aren't really mobile, which is why the Switch at least has gotten my interested. That last console I got was the Wii, and honesty that felt like a big waste of money. Before that I had consoles sure, but I was also a lot younger and computer gaming at my age was incredibly expensive and just getting it's feet wet.

Not really railing on Microsoft or Sony, but one of the reasons I don't bother getting their consoles is a product of me growing up with Nintendo products and more importantly, the systems just feel like lesser computers to me. I get that some people like pretty games, but I don't feel like dropping upwards of 400 dollars for a console when all it does is play games and I guess acts as a DVD/Blu-Ray player. Usually, and this goes for every console, there are only a handful of games I actually want to play as I get older. For me, if I want to play a pretty game I'll just do it on a PC. I don't mind dropping money on my computer because it literally does a million different things to where every console is primarily for one thing. Basically I don't care about graphics on consoles, I really only care about the games, and generally there aren't enough to justify console purchase.

The Switch is the first time I've actually contemplated buying a new console, but I'm certainly not going to do it immediately. The only thing I've bought as far as a console in recent memory was the 3DS because the game selection is good and it's mobile, which is a key factor to me, but I also did it after waiting a little bit. One of the primary problems with Nintendo launches is they have a couple really good games, and then you have to wait a really long time. Being able to play this thing on the plane or traveling anywhere is kinda cool, but to me it just feels like a beefed up 3DS, which is fine as long as the game selection ends up being top notch as well.

I'll probably buy it, but I'm certainly going to wait. I'd imagine they will abandon the 3DS if the thing picks up steam, which would be amazing as the possibility of truly new generation of pokemon would likely emerge.

BotW review embargo is dropping slowly.
    Seems like it scores fairly well (10/10 from ign and kotaku so far) despite the reported framerate drops.

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    BotW review embargo is dropping slowly.
    Seems like it scores fairly well (10/10 from ign and kotaku so far) despite the reported framerate drops.
    10/10 from Gamespot as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    10/10 from Gamespot as well.
    If the reviews keep coming in at 10/10 then we might already have GOTY and probably one of the highest meta-scores of all time.

10+ Year Old Account

1 day left, engage hype mode!
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I really hope that this is Nintendo's last system. I love them, but I want what is best for them....

Nintendo would still be Nintendo if they stopped making consoles. They would be better then ever before. No gimicks, no marketing to children, no more underpowered systems...

It really is a shame that Nintendo is preparing shoot themselves in the foot for a FOURTH time since the Super Nintendo.

10/10 scores across the board? Come on guys... How is that even remotely objective.

In before pay2get10s.

I'm not even sure why people freak out about Zelda any more either.

Yes it's a great franchise but I only experienced the "hype" when Zelda was taking its first steps into 3D. It was an exciting time to think about Fantasy Adventure games taking place in a digital 3D world.

Now though? Zelda is a great game franchise. It is.

Even this latest entry in the series looks pretty bland. More big open fields with nothing in them, leaving us to question if the lack of detail in the world due to laziness or lack of system power...

Is it a system seller? No.

OOT was a system seller because it offered people Zelda with 3D graphics for the first time. Now all it's just a "great" game.

Not worth $500
    Last edited by XangXu; 2017-03-02 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I'm not even sure why people freak out about Zelda any more either.

Yes it's a great franchise but I only experienced the "hype" when Zelda was taking its first steps into 3D. It was an exciting time to think about Fantasy Adventure games taking place in a digital 3D world.

Now though? Zelda is a great game franchise. It is.

Is it a system seller? No.

OOT was a system seller because it offered people Zelda with 3D graphics for the first time. Now all it's just a "great" game.

Not worth $500
    You clearly don't understand anything about this Zelda game.

This is not another linear OoT clone that we have seen with MM,WW,TP and SS.

Also last I checked I was paying $50.98 with it including tax.

- - - Updated - - -

http://press-start.com.au/news/ninte...s-add-friends/

Switch uses friend codes...

Nintendo might be able to still make amazing games but jesus are they backwards as fuck. People want to pay for a Nintendo online service again when they haven't even improved the friend finding functionality since the OG Wii? LMFAO.

Oh wait want to know the best part? We left friend codes behind on the Wii U and they're fucking bringing them back LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You clearly don't understand anything about this Zelda game.

This is not another linear OoT clone that we have seen with MM,WW,TP and SS.

Also last I checked I was paying $50.98 with it including tax.

- - - Updated - - -

http://press-start.com.au/news/ninte...s-add-friends/

Switch uses friend codes...

Nintendo might be able to still make amazing games but jesus are they backwards as fuck. People want to pay for a Nintendo online service again when they haven't even improved the friend finding functionality since the OG Wii? LMFAO.
    Yes I know it is apparently a "big open world" with all of the heart peices you can shake a stick at.

Sorry, an open world in my view is not 105 different locations for heart pieces, which from what i've seen of the game, looks to be about accurate.

And i'm sorry but it's still Zelda.... I was Zelda'd out a loooong time ago... right around the time I started to play bigger and better adventure games, Tabletop D&D, Baldur's Gate, Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft...

I am also 32 years old so Zelda might not appeal to me any more either.

Nintendo.... removing miiverse but keeping something as stupid as friend codes

GG
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Currently sitting at an 98/100 metascore.
    Within top 6 so far.
    It's going to be interesting to see if it can keep that score

Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    Currently sitting at an 98/100 metascore.
    Within top 6 so far.
    It's going to be interesting to see if it can keep that score
    It will probably end up at a 97 like GTAV.

For example GTAV was at a 99 this early. It's hard to keep your initial high score since everyone and their momma gets to put in a score. Way more reviews then back in the day when OoT got a 99.