Just gonna say, if youre shoving your Switch into your front pocket of your shirt, Poindexters all over would be jealous of that shirt.

Also, I'd be cringing very hard with how bad that is for the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    On a seperate note, been hearing the cart for Pokken DX has Switch OS 3.0 on it, so if you've been holding out on updating the OS for some reason *coughhackingcough*, you might want to go digital, unless they prevent you from playing it on any OS version before 3.0.
    You can't even access the eshop unless your console is up to date... John be slippin'.

Updates like this are in place when a game requires that version of system software so you can buy the game and play it in case of no internet connection. The same way BoTW on the Wii U has the latest system software on the disc.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-09-22 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Some of you must be fun at parties.
    Why? Because we criticise a company where we believe it's flaws lie yet some people here have openly stated the Switch is amazing?

How dare we be critical of a product which myself and a few others here have stated is a good console!

Shame on us!

I'd rather converse with someone who's willing to see the good and bad of something than be one sided about it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just gonna say, if youre shoving your Switch into your front pocket of your shirt, Poindexters all over would be jealous of that shirt.

Roflmao thanks for that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Something tells me you own a leather suitcase just for your Switch

Although I still have my Power Glove box

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I bought my carrying case and screen protector even before I got the Switch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why? Because we criticise a company where we believe it's flaws lie yet some people here have openly stated the Switch is amazing?

How dare we be critical of a product which myself and a few others here have stated is a good console!

Shame on us!

I'd rather converse with someone who's willing to see the good and bad of something than be one sided about it personally.
    Didn't you know? With some people unless you want to own every switch game in existence, buy every shit 3 year old indy game ported to it, buy every scrap of a port a 3rd party throws at it you're hater. You also have to predict the Switch to sale more then Nintendo predicts it to sale to not be a hater.

It's not enough to own the damn system and praise the games worthy of praise on it. You have to literally pretend everything is rainbows and butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I bought my carrying case and screen protector even before I got the Switch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Oh I go crazy with certain systems. Game Gear has a custom made one, Game Boy has the original plastic one, Power Glove has the collectors box and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Didn't you know? With some people unless you want to own every switch game in existence, buy every shit 3 year old indy game ported to it, buy every scrap of a port a 3rd party throws at it you're hater. You also have to predict the Switch to sale more then Nintendo predicts it to sale to not be a hater.

It's not enough to own the damn system and praise the games worthy of praise on it. You have to literally pretend everything is rainbows and butterflies.
    Which it isn't. I'm all for the Switch. It's a good jump into a hybrid market and paves the way for the future if handled right. But some of the decisions made towards it along with certain aspects are downright archaic and in some cases backwards.

I used a Swiss backpack. >_> I legit couldn't warrant carrying around the Switch case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    120 Shrines.

900 Koroks is just overblown and the game even ridicules you for collecting them all. You need 441 to fully expand your inventory.
    Yeah so, I'm totes going to just cheat. Lol.

The real challenge anyway is solving puzzles, hence why I'm not spoiling them. Finding the shrines and seeds is a bit silly due to the sheer, ridiculous size of the world map. Yeah you'll run across plenty just naturally but you'll also miss a ton and I'm not going back through the world in some vain effort to find them all. Hell, I refused to even do that for the cog tags in Gears of War. I'd see how many I naturally got first run through and then my second play, would hunt them down with a map.

Chances are, this play-through will be my first and last. Again, like the game, just not THAT much. I get horribly bored with it at times due to how long I can aimlessly venture about with little to no progress. World is pretty but it's not THAT pretty and it's not that interesting. Plus constantly encountering the same monsters a thousand times over really drags it down further.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-22 at 10:33 AM.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

How is it bad for my switch? My joy cons are in my other pockets and I have a tempered glass screen protector
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You can now activate Two Factor Authentication in your My Nintendo account. Log-in on a browser, click Login settings (or whatever it's called) and scroll down to the bottom for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Look in the southwest corner or this map.

It's Isle Delfino.

I'm glad it's there regardless whether it's just a cameo or playable.

Have to say, if I had to rate Zelda at the moment... I'd give it roughly a 6 out of 10. Solid. Overall though I don't think the game comes even close to being warranted as the best thing since ever and I could go into a lengthy review process (and may one day start doing reviews) but I find myself mostly bored the more I go at it and missing the likes of Witcher 3.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2017-09-22 at 06:27 PM.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/n...s-9-gb-w504975

Bethesda confirms "solid" 30 fps DOOM Switch, single-player and arcade mode fit on a 16 MB cart, 9 MB download for multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/n...s-9-gb-w504975

Bethesda confirms "solid" 30 fps DOOM Switch, single-player and arcade mode fit on a 16 MB cart, 9 MB download for multiplayer.
    I think you mean GB and not MB.

Also LOL at the 9GB download for MP.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Dude....remember when 9MB was a lot? Man how times have changed.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Dude....remember when 9MB was a lot? Man how times have changed.
    Right..

I remember you needing a empty memory card just to play Diablo on PS1, I think it left one slot open for another save. But other then that it took up the whole memory card.

Edit: I mean Diablo not Doom lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-09-22 at 07:03 PM.

Oops, yeah, that's what i mean...

Right..

I remember you needing a empty memory card just to play Diablo on PS1, I think it left one slot open for another save. But other then that it took up the whole memory card.

Edit: I mean Diablo not Doom lol.
    I was talking more back in early PC game days, where you could sometimes hold an entire game on one 4mb floppy XD

And YES I also remember D1 taking an absurd amount of space on PS1, dear lord I bought a new card just for that game (and ANOTHER TWO for RPG Maker since it used two extremely large save files).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I was talking more back in early PC game days, where you could sometimes hold an entire game on one 4mb floppy XD

And YES I also remember D1 taking an absurd amount of space on PS1, dear lord I bought a new card just for that game (and ANOTHER TWO for RPG Maker since it used two extremely large save files).
    Oh ya, Man I had the MegaMan floppy disk that I think was 4 floppy's total. Back then I thought that was a lot LOL.

LOL
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-09-22 at 07:15 PM.

Actually I have a pretty basic case.
    https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...el-case/141876

That one specifically.
    Should have gotten the backpack clearly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    How is it bad for my switch? My joy cons are in my other pockets and I have a tempered glass screen protector
    Tempered glass doesn't protect the back of the switch from getting scratches! Or the joycons.