10+ Year Old Account
    Co-op is funny in Odyssey, you can do some dumb shit, and troll really hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Co-op is funny in Odyssey, you can do some dumb shit, and troll really hard.

Stand: [J U M P U P S U P E R S T A R]
    Stand user: Mario

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    The sooner N understands it should be a software company releasing all its stuff on Steam (including old first party titles), the better.
    They're doing pretty damn well with their hardware currently.

Do all of New Donk City before following on with the main story. The end is maybe one of my favourite little moments in a videogame in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    just got up to new donk, but had to take a break after the boss. Good boss fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the story for Mario Odyssey and the reviewers were not exaggerating it was by far the best finale out of any 3d Mario platformer.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I was gonna give the game a 0 because you couldn't hat a cactus and then i found a cactus to hat. 4th best game of the year.
    I was freaking out over the cactus cause I was like what's this gonna do and then oh

That's literally what I said
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I was freaking out over the cactus cause I was like what's this gonna do and then oh

That's literally what I said
    Lol.

I'm still in wooded kingdom, but it's my favorite mario world in the whole series even if the trex scared the shit out of me.

Lol.

I'm still in wooded kingdom, but it's my favorite mario world in the whole series even if the trex scared the shit out of me.
    Oh yeah the BECOME AS GODS world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Oh yeah the BECOME AS GODS world.
    Fucking right? I swear it reminded me of nier and I thought about putting the forest or ruined city theme on.

Oh my god the amount of moons. Looks like I'm not leaving the sand kingdom for awhile

I dont like throw hat > dive onto hat move set. Its way to hard to pull off.

Fucking right? I swear it reminded me of nier and I thought about putting the forest or ruined city theme on.
    I saw a wateringbot go "i feel... is this.. joy?" and it was like seeing a 4kids version of Taros writing and i was waiting to see shit go bad for a second before i remembered this was nintendo.

Wait what if peach is playable as a secret character and if I 100 percent it before I beat the game I won't have anything to play with her

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard there are even more moons after you beat the game. MANY MOONS!

M-O-O-N that spells mario
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If you don't think this game is the best Mario game of all time yet, you probably haven't beat the game and started the end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you don't think this game is the best Mario game of all time yet, you probably haven't beat the game and started the end game.
    That's honestly not saying much since it IS a Mario game. Not saying that to bash it in any way (because it does look like a solid and fun game), just pointing out that when comparing it to previous Mario games, it wouldn't take much to have that title :P. It's like a better Mario 64, which a lot people considered to be the best Mario game before SMO.

Once again, not bashing the game, just pointing out my opinion on it :P. Because if I actually owned a Switch, I'd get SMO to play for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    That's honestly not saying much since it IS a Mario game. Not saying that to bash it in any way (because it does look like a solid and fun game), just pointing out that when comparing it to previous Mario games, it wouldn't take much to have that title :P. It's like a better Mario 64, which a lot people considered to be the best Mario game before SMO.

Once again, not bashing the game, just pointing out my opinion on it :P. Because if I actually owned a Switch, I'd get SMO to play for sure.
    Uhh it's saying a lot when the Mario series alone has more of of what people consider some of the best games ever then most publishers do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Uhh it's saying a lot when the Mario series alone has more of of what people consider some of the best games ever then most publishers do.
    To each their own. I personally find a lot of the Mario games to be either boring or just good for casual fun. There are exceptions to that in the franchise, but for me personally I don't feel like they are all absolutely amazing games.

Of course, I DID say that it was my opinion and nothing more and how I'd definitely get SMO to play if I actually owned a Switch (because it looks good for a casual couch playing session here and there). So there's that as well.