High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    98hours played and I'm in chapter 6 - got 10-17lvls on all the mobs. No need for sheba(who is close to maxed out via merc missions) for story to be easy, boreas affinity quest with 4x same lvl birds coming at me at once gets me dead sooo fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can blame the NES and SNES Classic's for this. As long as Nintendo is making those I don't see VC games coming to The Switch anytime soon.
    except we already know nes and snes games are coming with the internet subscription..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hey theres a demo for the RPG Lost Sphear on the eshop

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    except we already know nes and snes games are coming with the internet subscription..
    Ya at some point.

Originally it was set for fall of this year but what dropped in fall of this year? The SNES classic. As long as Nintendo is making those Switch won't get VC games because the sells of one will hurt the other. Its basic business 101. Maybe when they move on to N64 Classic we will get NES/SNES VC.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya at some point.

Originally it was set for fall of this year but what dropped in fall of this year? The SNES classic. As long as Nintendo is making those Switch won't get VC games because the sells of one will hurt the other. Its basic business 101. Maybe when they move on to N64 Classic we will get NES/SNES VC.
    Well how many of those classics are sold by Nintendo? Some sites I checked said like 2mill or so for the SNES one. The Switch has a few million out there. If they sold each VC game at like 5 bucks, they would make more from the switch sales. Also the classics do have actual production costs while vc would not have those.

edit: meant 2ish mill.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-12-11 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well how many of those classics are sold by Nintendo? Some sites I checked said like 200k or so for the SNES one. The Switch has a few million out there. If they sold each VC game at like 5 bucks, they would make more from the switch sales. Also the classics do have actual production costs while vc would not have those.
    Well seeing how the NES classic alone sold over 2 million unit's and Nintendo is "Somewhat" keeping the SNES classic in stock. Its highly likely it has sold more unit's then the NES did. While the NES/SNES do have production cost the amount it cost Nintendo to make them is likely little to nothing. So they are likely making bank on selling them at $80 a pop.

There is zero chance the SNES classic has only sold 200k or near it.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ales_worldwide
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-11 at 12:33 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seeing how the NES classic alone sold over 2 million unit's and Nintendo is "Somewhat" keeping the SNES classic in stock. Its highly likely it has sold more unit's then the NES did. While the NES/SNES do have production cost the amount it cost Nintendo to make them is likely little to nothing. So they are likely making bank on selling them at $80 a pop.

There is zero chance the SNES classic has only sold 200k or near it.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ales_worldwide
    You are aware its not 80 a pop based on production costs and that unit price =/= shelf price. they would make more with VC alone.

You are aware its not 80 a pop based on production costs and that unit price =/= shelf price. they would make more with VC alone.
    Yes I know that, They are likely making around $40-50 a unit. The VC for Switch is suppose to roll out with the yearly membership. As it stands they would make more off the classic's selling then they would off of that membership.

Also no gaming company releases two of the same product on top of each other.

2 million (Its higher then that by now) SNES Classic's sold at a profit of $40 (on the low end) nets them $80 million. It would take everyone subbing to Nintendo's service on The Switch to match that profit. Nintendo see's themselves as a Toy company, They are not going to release two of the same type of toy's on each other.

Hell to be honest for Switch owners this is the best because the longer they keep it up the longer there online "Service" stays free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I know that, They are likely making around $40-50 a unit. The VC for Switch is suppose to roll out with the yearly membership. As it stands they would make more off the classic's selling then they would off of that membership.

Also no gaming company releases two of the same product on top of each other.

2 million (Its higher then that by now) SNES Classic's sold at a profit of $40 (on the low end) nets them $80 million. It would take everyone subbing to Nintendo's service on The Switch to match that profit. Nintendo see's themselves as a Toy company, They are not going to release two of the same type of toy's on each other.

Hell to be honest for Switch owners this is the best because the longer they keep it up the longer there online "Service" stays free.
    You are comparing an item with games to purely a membership, when the idea by now has been the games themselves off the VC. It also ignores how the nintendo "service" would not be a 1 time cost. Also just because they are keeping up the classics does not mean the service stays free.

You are comparing an item with games to purely a membership, when the idea by now has been the games themselves off the VC. It also ignores how the nintendo "service" would not be a 1 time cost. Also just because they are keeping up the classics does not mean the service stays free.
    Ya its clear u don't understand what I am saying so talking to you any longer is pointless. I should have known that when u said "some sites" say the SNES sold 200k units.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya its clear u don't understand what I am saying so talking to you any longer is pointless. I should have known that when u said "some sites" say the SNES sold 200k units.
    No I fully understand what you are talking about, but as usual you are just pulling this trick. Someone disagrees with you, they must not understand your rick and morty fan level IQ, all of a sudden its pointless end of discussion..... basically drivel.

1. We were discussing the classics VS the virtual consoles
    2. I had to explain how production costs and unit prices work
    3. I had to explain that the service is not the same as the games you buy off the virtual console
    4. I had to explain the service is not a 1 time cost
    5. I had to explain the service and vc games are not the same things again
    6. I meant 2 mill, its also 7 in the morning, whoopsie doodles.
    7. I had to explain that just because the classics exist, that the nintendo service will not remain free.

So poppi sucks as a healer too? Ugh how long will I be stuck with nia
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Nia is a good girl who does no wrong!

Put two healers on someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/statu...54569594019840

This is a third person tweet to a Nikkei article.

In an interview with the Nikkei, Capcom CEO Kenzo Tsujimoto teases Capcom wants to port games that have never been on Nintendo platforms to the Switch.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else noticed that Xenoblade undocked salvaging is WAY easier than docked? For the life of me I can't do the "changing button salvages" when playing on tv. Undocked it's easy and works without any problems. there's a delay in hitting the button and the game actually registering it or something while docked. It's the same with PRO controller and joycons in both docked and undocked. So for me, best salvaging is undocked with pro controller.

Nia is the only good healer in the game. Everyone else will be some shit hybrid you're trying to fit into the role and suck at it when they get aggro and die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mageling View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Xenoblade undocked salvaging is WAY easier than docked? For the life of me I can't do the "changing button salvages" when playing on tv. Undocked it's easy and works without any problems. there's a delay in hitting the button and the game actually registering it or something while docked. It's the same with PRO controller and joycons in both docked and undocked. So for me, best salvaging is undocked with pro controller.
    Sounds like your tv has some shit input lag. Put it in game mode if it's not already.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Forever, if you care about your party doing good

Like Tech said, she's the only good healer. You can dump two healer blades on someone else, sure, but they're never going to be as good, and if you're unlucky they'll just switch to their default non-healer blade when you need heals.

I guess I could go rex as a potion hybrid with boreas and Ursula. (Boreas needs ether for his damage right?) And poppi as a leech healer too with a certain other character as the tank. I don't like nia much or that one guy

Poppi is worthless outside of her basic tank/tank/atk setup for her respective versions in the order you get them. Even then shes still worthless unless you grind the shit out of tiger tiger. 4th party member should replace Tora unless you want to grind Tiger Tiger.

I keep a healer(ursula) on Rex to go along with Sheba/Pyra to reduce his aggro as well as if Nia is being a dumb shit. Outside of that Nia is pure healer and 4th is pure tank.

If I got 3x attack on rex Sheba's grenade launcher instantly pulls aggro no matter what.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-11 at 10:34 PM.

I probably won't grind her out. I haven't gotten any other version of her yet though is that story related or something else