10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wouldn't rule out any FF game with how many ports/remakes the DS and PSP got.

If there is one thing Square loves, it's people who will pay full prices for old ass ports. Just look at their $60 price tag on TWEWY.
    I wouldn't pay more than 30 unless it was a remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wouldn't rule out any FF game with how many ports/remakes the DS and PSP got.

If there is one thing Square loves, it's people who will pay full prices for old ass ports. Just look at their $60 price tag on TWEWY.
    *prays for at least a port of the original Tactics, but a remake would also do!*
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wouldn't pay more than 30 unless it was a remake.
    I feel that I would probably only pay full price for a port if it was Tactics, that's pretty much it.

TWEWY was the only game modern S-E made that I actually liked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    All the chargers I listed were SPECIFICALLY made for the Switch, not just random chargers. I just accidentally put amp when I meant volt.
    Accidental would be one thing, but doing it for all links and bold, no. The thing is Amperage and Voltage are hugely different and is something that really needs to be corrected.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/20180118/index.html

You know that new way to play Kimishima talked about in the interview I posted?

It's going to be announced in less than 12 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

It's specifially for kids (and kids at heart), so keep your expectations tempered.

- - - Updated - - -

There may be Animal Crossing Switch news. The Director for Animal Crossing: New Leaf just tweeted out the news (not retweeted).

https://twitter.com/AyaKyogoku/statu...83202735566850

Don't tease me with that shit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhh i need a switch animal crossing!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ahhhhhh i need a switch animal crossing!

Considering their launching a new way for kids to play I don't expect a new real animal crossing game. If there was it 100% would of been on that direct last week.

It's most likely some child friendly crap with an animal crossing skin. Ever since new leaf all they did was milk the IP like a ho with cheap spin off crap
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Considering their launching a new way for kids to play I don't expect a new real animal crossing game. If there was it 100% would of been on that direct last week.

It's most likely some child friendly crap with an animal crossing skin. Ever since new leaf all they did was milk the IP like a ho with cheap spin off crap
    But I want my life simulator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Don't tease me with that shit!
    I know right. I want a new animal crossing so bad. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, it's still not the complete game most of the time. If it were day 1 patches wouldn't be a thing.
    1) Pre-Loads don't have day 1 patch's because its included in the download.

2) Can you name me one game that has had a pre-load and also a massive (rest of the game size) download patch day 1 patch? You can't because like I said in #1 the Pre-load includes the Day 1 patch.

Dude really just stop you clearly don't know what a Pre-Load is and how it works.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this going to be a youtube video?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Animal Crossing is basically Sims for kids though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    A complete game is what they deliver as your day 1 experience. If there's a day 1 patch the game is nearly complete. The word complete means finished product in this instance.
    Yep and you clearly don't know what Complete or Pre-load means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Animal Crossing is basically Sims for kids though.
    Right.

I really don't get all the complaining about the recent Animal Crossing games, To me they all just seem the same (like the sims).

Maybe I'm just not into the series enough to know.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like im the only one that doesn't like animal crossing, kirby and yoshi games.

Anyway, i bet it's some stupid controller

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I feel like im the only one that doesn't like animal crossing, kirby and yoshi games.

Naw ur not the only one when it comes to Animal Crossing, I don't care much for sim style games like that. Stardew Valley gives me a slight interest but its super slight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

incoming gamecube joycons.

Seems its going to be streamed and announced in 5mins.

Edit: And the tweet is now gone..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Naw ur not the only one when it comes to Animal Crossing, I don't care much for sim style games like that. Stardew Valley gives me a slight interest but its super slight.
    They is zzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    incoming gamecube joycons.
    I really doubt kids would care about that. Probably just some Nintendo character themed joycons

Nintendo is now selling us cardboard......
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-17 at 10:04 PM.