http://rra.go.kr/ko/license/A_b_popu...17210000031680

Nintendo files trademark for HAT-001 in South Korea.

For reference:

HAC is the Switch's code (Handheld And Console).

001 refers to the Switch itself, 015 and 016 refer the JoyCons.

Usually, model revisions have similar codes to the original version. The 3DS was CTR (for Citra), the 3DS XL was SPR, 2DS was FTR, and the N3DS was KTR (the N3DS XL and N2DS XL don't follow the 3DS codes with RED and JAN respectively).

More than likely a Switch revision is in the works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Yup, just waiting on Amazon to ship my copy.....
    DQB is a nice little gem, enjoyed my time with it on my Vita/PS4. Some minor details could have been reworked for the switch release, especially the music selection. Just one rather short theme per chapter, and it loops eternally. There are so many fine DQ tracks they could have reused :3. The camera is a bit tricky, especially if you build low roofs, it wouldn't be too hard to make the roof transparent down to 10% to see what you are doing inside the room. Well, it still is a nice game, terra incognita (=unknown territory) is the best part by far. Unlocking all the stuff via the main questline makes it a rewarding experience to beat all the chapters, even if they can be quite frustrating (3 and 4 were really bad - cheated a little bit by forcing my bf to do the early hard parts in them :P)

Also, wtf is up with self-hating prudes on other forums hoping that SNK Heroines and SNK fails because they can't stand fanservice. Seriously, fuck off already!
    "Lewd" Games like SNK, Senran Kagura, Omega Labyrinth Z, Xenoblade etc will keep getting flak. Just your typical "Don't like things that I don't like" you would expect from young children. Strange that so many "adults" are falling for it. Prude's gonna prude and virtue signal on Social Media to generate drama and get attention . I guess most of you guys don't like the otome genre, or some very naughty BL Novels, but so far I haven't heard anything about them being sexist and objectifiyng men. But showing a revealing outfit on a fictional character? That's toxic masculinity and misogynistic and hurts all the women around the world. Honestly, I just wish they would stop assuming they are speaking for all women, hell, most of the time the rants are coming from male journalists - speaking on the behalf of all women. Shut yer traps, you don't. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself. And enjoying some sexy outfits on male and female chars.

/rant ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Hardly surprising looking at Nintendo's history. But it could mean anything, just some minor changes, a different format (the mini switch), some cheaper parts, or replacing some parts with newer versions, but not changing the power of the system etc. Considering how long it takes them from starting a design and having a finished product that gets mass-produced, it is no wonder that they are already doing some work on updates/new models. We just don't hear anything from the project until it gets close to release.
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2018-02-12 at 05:43 PM.

https://splatoon.nintendo.com/news-v...ming-march-16/

Splatoon 2 Starter Edition coming March 16th for $60.

A strategy guide for what? There's nothing to splatoon that needs a guide lol and stickers.... just trying to justify selling a year old game for full price
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    A strategy guide for what? There's nothing to splatoon that needs a guide lol and stickers.... just trying to justify selling a year old game for full price
    Sometimes it's great to have a few pointers for some of the weapons in order to improve. I personally wouldn't have gotten how to use the Inkbrush or it's variants without watching chuggaaconroy's LP of the original Splatoon.

Also, it might show the locations of the hidden items in the single player.

- - - Updated - - -

http://rra.go.kr/ko/license/A_b_popu...17210000031680

Nintendo files trademark for HAT-001 in South Korea.

For reference:

HAC is the Switch's code (Handheld And Console).

001 refers to the Switch itself, 015 and 016 refer the JoyCons.

Usually, model revisions have similar codes to the original version. The 3DS was CTR (for Citra), the 3DS XL was SPR, 2DS was FTR, and the N3DS was KTR (the N3DS XL and N2DS XL don't follow the 3DS codes with RED and JAN respectively).

Also, false alarm on this. It looks like the HAT code is for Switch devkits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

"Lewd" Games like SNK, Senran Kagura, Omega Labyrinth Z, Xenoblade etc will keep getting flak. Just your typical "Don't like things that I don't like" you would expect from young children. Strange that so many "adults" are falling for it. Prude's gonna prude and virtue signal on Social Media to generate drama and get attention . I guess most of you guys don't like the otome genre, or some very naughty BL Novels, but so far I haven't heard anything about them being sexist and objectifiyng men. But showing a revealing outfit on a fictional character? That's toxic masculinity and misogynistic and hurts all the women around the world. Honestly, I just wish they would stop assuming they are speaking for all women, hell, most of the time the rants are coming from male journalists - speaking on the behalf of all women. Shut yer traps, you don't. I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself. And enjoying some sexy outfits on male and female chars.

/rant ^_^
    Indeed, but it seems to be getting worse with some crowds recently. Forum full of mental midgets getting triggered over virtual women wearing cosplay and being forced to fight Half the replies in that last page are just, wow! The the mental gymnastics on display there are mind-blowing.

Thanks for the reminder btw! *preorders the Switch version of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero*

https://twitter.com/suda_51/status/962295792517054464

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back livestream on NicoNico and Youtube on February 13th at 7pm (not sure if JT or PST).

Indeed, but it seems to be getting worse with some crowds recently. Forum full of mental midgets getting triggered over virtual women wearing cosplay and being forced to fight Half the replies in that last page are just, wow! The the mental gymnastics on display there are mind-blowing.

Thanks for the reminder btw! *preorders the Switch version of Shantae: Half-Genie Hero*
    Did you go to resetera, aka where the neogaf hivemind ran until the find out a new admin is also a creeper and expect anything less then a hivemind of hypocritical SJW values?

/rant ^_^
    Well the resetera dickheads do love their gatekeeping. Gotta make that impotent soylent dulled weewee hard with a power trip somehow and being a cult that tries to censor games and gets devs fired is all they and their journo allys have.

until they again get caught in a pedo scandal. Of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    DQB is a nice little gem, enjoyed my time with it on my Vita/PS4. Some minor details could have been reworked for the switch release, especially the music selection. Just one rather short theme per chapter, and it loops eternally. There are so many fine DQ tracks they could have reused :3. The camera is a bit tricky, especially if you build low roofs, it wouldn't be too hard to make the roof transparent down to 10% to see what you are doing inside the room. Well, it still is a nice game, terra incognita (=unknown territory) is the best part by far. Unlocking all the stuff via the main questline makes it a rewarding experience to beat all the chapters, even if they can be quite frustrating (3 and 4 were really bad - cheated a little bit by forcing my bf to do the early hard parts in them :P)

/rant ^_^

Hardly surprising looking at Nintendo's history. But it could mean anything, just some minor changes, a different format (the mini switch), some cheaper parts, or replacing some parts with newer versions, but not changing the power of the system etc. Considering how long it takes them from starting a design and having a finished product that gets mass-produced, it is no wonder that they are already doing some work on updates/new models. We just don't hear anything from the project until it gets close to release.
    Do you play them cause you're a girl? Honestly i don't imagine these people know they exists because they aren't even marketed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, just waiting on Amazon to ship my copy.....

Also, wtf is up with self-hating prudes on other forums hoping that SNK Heroines and SNK fails because they can't stand fanservice. Seriously, fuck off already!
    I have no interest, but im gonna buy a copy to spite those people.

https://twitter.com/suda_51/status/962295792517054464

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back livestream on NicoNico and Youtube on February 13th at 7pm (not sure if JT or PST).
    this is my most anticipated game for the switch

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Do you play them cause you're a girl? Honestly i don't imagine these people know they exists because they aren't even marketed.

It may sound shocking, but women also like to see some sexy men from time to time . Otome and BL is chock full of that. I would be surprised if the percentage of male players would be over 10% for that genre. Having a rooster of hot men chasing after one heroine, and she gets to choose, and lots of drama for crying tears? Guilty as charged.

Switch has a decent one so far, The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya, just came out early February. More are coming out this year, VNs are comfy to read on the handheld switch.

Half Genie Hero is absolutely awesome! I already have the digital version (multiple times even), and love everything about it. Characters are quriky and funny, DLC is worth the money, the new dances, items, moves, the insanely good OST Kaufman made for it (Dance Through the Danger, with vocals from Shantaes voice actress) .... the challenging hardmode is a bit too hard for my taste . Something for experienced platformer players with high tolerance for failing, not a casual like me.
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2018-02-12 at 10:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It may sound shocking, but women also like to see some sexy men from time to time . Otome and BL is chock full of that. I would be surprised if the percentage of male players would be over 10% for that genre. Having a rooster of hot men chasing after one heroine, and she gets to choose, and lots of drama for crying tears? Guilty as charged.

Switch has a decent one so far, The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya, just came out early February. More are coming out this year, VNs are comfy to read on the handheld switch.

Half Genie Hero is absolutely awesome! I already have the digital version (multiple times even), and love everything about it. Characters are quriky and funny, DLC is worth the money, the new dances, items, moves, the insanely good OST Kaufman made for it (Dance Through the Danger, with vocals from Shantaes voice actress) .... the challenging hardmode is a bit too hard for my taste . Something for experienced platformer players with high tolerance for failing, not a casual like me.
    Well I was just curious is all. I'm more into yuri than otome, but im a turbo dyke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Did you go to resetera, aka where the neogaf hivemind ran until the find out a new admin is also a creeper and expect anything less then a hivemind of hypocritical SJW values?
    Fuck no, I just love reading some threads there and stupid shit like that.

Oh I know (I had the Wii U version), I've been a Shantae fan since the GBC original.

Well I was just curious is all. I'm more into yuri than otome, but im a turbo dyke
    LOL, turbodyke! That's what I used to call my old boss at McDs back in 2003. Powermullet as well.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-02-12 at 11:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck no, I just love reading some threads there and stupid shit like that.

Oh I know (I had the Wii U version), I've been a Shantae fan since the GBC original.

LOL, turbodyke! That's what I used to call my old boss at McDs back in 2003. Powermullet as well.
    I'm actually straight but not actually but am

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually straight but not actually but am
    I don't care what you are, was still funny.

If anyone else is interested getting a Nintendo Switch cheap Toy's R Us site is fucked up atm.

As of this post if u order Koala Kids shoes with ur order of one of item that item is 50% off.

Edit: Mods if its not ok to post this please remove it, Just figured I would pass this along.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about Nintendo thinking the Switch will last more than 5-6 years. By that time the PS4 will be 10 years old or older and considering how popular the Switch is, it wouldn't surprise me if their next console includes an answer to the Switch's portability.

Regardless the PS5 is likely to be vastly more powerful than the Switch so I think Sony and Microsoft will force Nintendo to transition into the Switch 2 earlier than they expect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I don't know about Nintendo thinking the Switch will last more than 5-6 years. By that time the PS4 will be 10 years old or older and considering how popular the Switch is, it wouldn't surprise me if their next console includes an answer to the Switch's portability.

Regardless the PS5 is likely to be vastly more powerful than the Switch so I think Sony and Microsoft will force Nintendo to transition into the Switch 2 earlier than they expect.
    The current hardware definitely won't. Games are already running up against hardware limits, and it won't be able to keep up. That said, I think the Switch will gradually upgrade over time, the same way the DS did. DS - DSi - 3DS - New 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post

Not really, Xbox and PS power has jack shit to do with Nintendo or the Switch wouldn't exist in the first place. The Switch is already incapable of running a vast majority of AAA games released today. It can handle remasters of last gen games as well as down ports of games that run at 60 fps on PS4 for the most part. That's about it.

Japan also doesn't really care about horsepower, and that's where most of the Switch's 3rd party support will come from anyways.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-02-13 at 05:22 AM.