Quote Originally Posted by FujoshiQueen View Post
    Money . Nop one is buying those $4.99 themes from the store, if there are better fan made ones for free (see PS3 Themes).
    Definitely not, or the investor who thought that up is stupid as most of the best themes on both the PS3 and PS4 where free.

It's also not like static screenshots replace dynamic themes.

Deleted
    What else could it be? It should be easy to implement this on modern consoles. Maybe to prevent hacking/homebrewing? Not that this helps.

How in the world is it going to effect hacking or homebrewing lol? The systems only let you use screenshots you took(in the examples I'm using with XBONE and Vita anyways), and can look at anytime from system portfolio. You can't import screenshots from elsewhere...

It's just laziness. It doesn't effect the dynamic theme market, hell the Switch doesn't even have dynamic themes yet anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/amboyes/status/969840913278296064

Iron Galaxy could definitely make the port work. They ported Borderlands 2 to the Vita afterall. The port was very rough, just like Doom is on Switch and just like this would be but they could def get it running.

Capcom ain't gonna go for it though. Cause you know, Capcom. Just a pub stunt on Boyes part. Gains him follows, if by chance Capcom took him up on the offer they could probably deliver and if the likely happens and they don't Capcom just looks like assholes but what else is new?
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-03-04 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Now that Diablo 3 got debunked r/ns has moved on to ff15 rayol edition for the switch

I fucking can't anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They legitimately think a misprint in a gamestop ad is a leak.

The game literally comes out on tues, which is why gamestop is advertising it.

That whole sub is literally dumb. Even if the Switch does eventually get a scaled down XV port a year from now, which is still a slim chance IMO it's not like Gamestop knew about it. It's a fucking misprint for a game releasing on Tuesday.
    This thread is way more cancer than r/ns

And boy, do i have a tips for you :
    Stop checking r/ns.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Iron Galaxy could definitely make the port work. They ported Borderlands 2 to the Vita afterall. The port was very rough, just like Doom is on Switch and just like this would be but they could def get it running.
    If Iron Galaxy is doing the port I rather it not be ported at all. Like I said on that tweet.
    Wait you mean the company who did amazing ports such as... Arkham Knight(PC), Arkham Origins(PC), 7 Days to die (PS4/XB1)Lichdom: Battlemage(PS4/XB1) Oh and lets not forget the amazing Ps Vita port of Borderlands 2.
    Borderlands 2 on Vita is trash and is one of the few games I have played where the performance got worse the further you got into it.

And that is just a example of shittastic ports they have done.

Rather not play a sub 15 FPS MHW with crashes on Switch. Borderlands 2 runs way worse than Doom. Now if PanicButton did it (the guys who did Doom) I would be all for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    This thread is way more cancer than r/ns
    And yet here you are.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-04 at 02:18 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Capcom ain't gonna go for it though. Cause you know, Capcom. Just a pub stunt on Boyes part. Gains him follows, if by chance Capcom took him up on the offer they could probably deliver and if the likely happens and they don't Capcom just looks like assholes but what else is new?
    i would rather just have them make a XX localization or make a new MH-mobile game than a MHW port tbh.
    trying to get it to run even decently on the switch is going to be hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If Iron Galaxy is doing the port I rather it not be ported at all. Like I said on that tweet.

Borderlands 2 on Vita is trash and is one of the few games I have played where the performance got worse the further you got into it.

And that is just a example of shittastic ports they have done.

Rather not play a sub 15 FPS MHW with crashes on Switch. Borderlands 2 runs way worse than Doom. Now if PanicButton did it (the guys who did Doom) I would be all for it.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet here you are.

Pfft hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

Pfft hehehe
    I guess that person doesn't realize there is games that has maxed out the Switch's hardware already. Doom being one of those games.

Don't get me wrong if a company can get MHW running on The Switch I would be all for it. I just highly highly highly doubt that company is Iron Galaxy seeing their track record.

Also I love how that poster said IG did the SoTC Remaker....Um no they didn't lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-04 at 02:30 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess that person doesn't realize there is games that has maxed out the Switch's hardware already. Doom being one of those games.

Don't get me wrong if a company can get MHW running on The Switch I would be all for it. I just highly highly highly doubt that company is Iron Galaxy seeing there track record.
    The switch reminds me of ouya donors. I remember them expecting skyrim and borederlands and battlefield and whatever other normie aaa game was out at the time.

The switch reminds me of ouya donors. I remember them expecting skyrim and borederlands and battlefield and whatever other normie aaa game was out at the time.
    Some AAA games can happen (look at Doom) but there is a limit. If MHW comes to Switch they would have to cut up the zones like they was in the older MH games (I would be fine with this)

Hell to save on peformance on PS4/XB1 stuff in the distance runs at half fps (15fps). Will it run at 5 FPS on The Switch? I rather they just bring XX over to the west.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some AAA games can happen (look at Doom) but there is a limit. If MHW comes to Switch they would have to cut up the zones like they was in the older MH games (I would be fine with this)

Hell to save on peformance on PS4/XB1 stuff in the distance runs at half fps (15fps). Will it run at 5 FPS on The Switch? I rather they just bring XX over to the west.
    Some can but like tech said, they keep begging for scraps and it's dumb. But yeah, i dunno. I filly expect 720 20 docked and 540 ~20 undocked if they ever did it. I'd stil buy kh3 on the dumb thing even though I'm gonna get it for ps4 and xbone

I filly expect 720 20 docked and 540 ~20 undocked
    I don't and I think 20FPS will be in the moments where there isn't much on screen. Actual fights will be far less.

(If IG does it)

IG seems to only give a shit about getting a game on a system not about how well it runs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't and I think 20FPS will be in the moments where there isn't much on screen. Actual fights will be far less.

(If IG does it)

IG seems to only give a shit about getting a game on a system not about how well it runs.
    I dunno, maybe. It's not like i got far in bl2 on vita for obvi reasons.

I dunno, maybe. It's not like i got far in bl2 on vita for obvi reasons.
    I beat the game fully on vita with plans to platinum it. Those plans got scrapped the moment I reached Thousand Cuts on my way to fight BNK3R , the game crashed on me well over 10 times in that area....

May be the most I have ever raged at a game.

(PS3 Vs Vita)

(Xbox360 Vs Vita)

And that's early game when there isn't as much shit to deal with.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-04 at 03:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I beat the game fully on vita with plans to platinum it. Those plans got scrapped the moment I reached Thousand Cuts on my way to fight BNK3R , the game crashed on me well over 10 times in that area....

May be the most I have ever raged at a game.
    I got to like the city in the intro and i was like oh nuuuu and stopped

I got to like the city in the intro and i was like oh nuuuu and stopped
    Yep City ran at like 10fps.

I was going to power thought it for the platinum but the crash's in one area annoyed me. Each time It happen I lost like a hour or two of progress and had to do it over because fuck auto saving working correctly.

Only good thing about the Vita version is I could port my character to PS3 or PS4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep City ran at like 10fps.

I was going to power thought it for the platinum but the crash's in one area annoyed me. Each time It happen I lost like a hour or two of progress and had to do it over because fuck auto saving working correctly.

Only good thing about the Vita version is I could port my character to PS3 or PS4.
    Huh, neat. But I don't really like shooters anyway except the new Wolfenstein games. Which reminds me they're gonna have to compress 60 gigs onto a switch cart lol

Huh, neat. But I don't really like shooters anyway except the new Wolfenstein games. Which reminds me they're gonna have to compress 60 gigs onto a switch cart lol
    It can be done, Doom was a big ass game as well. I can't wait to see how well PanicButton gets Wolfenstein II running on the Switch. If it runs as good as Doom ill be buying a copy.

Loved Wolf II.

how much space is there even on the switch cards?
    pretty sure they can contain quite a bit of space.

15+ Year Old Account
    It can be done, Doom was a big ass game as well. I can't wait to see how well PanicButton gets Wolfenstein II running on the Switch. If it runs as good as Doom ill be buying a copy.

Loved Wolf II.
    I know it can be done, but im curious to see how. Probably audio and textures.
    Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    how much space is there even on the switch cards?
    pretty sure they can contain quite a bit of space.
    I think 25 gigs right now? That's less than half of a lot of games these days.