Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'll get it, but nothing will touch FE7 on the GBA. Sprites, no BS-romance/waifu crap, good story, fluid.
    I started with Sacred Stones myself and as much as I loved it, I still would never say it was the absolute best objectively.

Not when Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Awakening all exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    no BS-romance/waifu crap
    We're gonna just totally overlook Sain being a never ending horndog, and the whole Eliwood/Ninian thing then?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Never really played a Fire Emblem in my life, Mite pick up the new one tomorrow if the store has a copy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Put a couple of hours into the new Fire Emblem, without any spoilers, at least so far the general narrative presentation is probably the best the series have been at in over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    We're gonna just totally overlook Sain being a never ending horndog, and the whole Eliwood/Ninian thing then?
    His problem seems to be with the whole romance being an actual option in game thing.

But if we're being honest, modern RPG features like that is what led to Awakening saving the franchise. It went from being a series that couldn't even sell a mil on the GBA/DS/Wii install bases to being a multi million seller on the 3DS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Some of the puzzles in Breath of the Wild are driving me crazy.

Like this guide ball through a maze with motion controls. I wanted to throw my controller at the wall before I realized I can cheese to get a new ball in the right pathway after a ball fell down so I wouldn't have to start all over again.

Then finding the right angle to glide over to the maze to open up the chest. That was fun.

Oh well, shall continue my adventure through the game.
    As the ball fell, i smacked it with the platform into the hole. Ez

So how about that JoyCon Drift guys? Anyone else have it happen? It happened to both of my left ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    So how about that JoyCon Drift guys? Anyone else have it happen? It happened to both of my left ones.
    Haven't had the issue but Nintendo will fix it for free, even if out of warranty.

Non issue outside of a minor inconvenience now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Haven't had the issue but Nintendo will fix it for free, even if out of warranty.

Non issue outside of a minor inconvenience now.
    I am just going to buy a new one to swap the internals and return it, with how widespread the issue is it will be months before they get them back to people.

Promoting illegal behavior is not cool. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2019-07-27 at 01:01 AM.

I am just going to buy a new one to swap the internals and return it, with how widespread the issue is it will be months before they get them back to people.
    Wrong, people are reporting 2-3 day turnarounds. All you're doing is inconveniencing a future buyer because the retail store you return that to is going to put it back on sale.

I bought a switch with 10 games only played Pokemon once and Mario Kart twice, been collecting dust ever since Good concept but i don't find it fun at all.

Wrong, people are reporting 2-3 day turnarounds. All you're doing is inconveniencing a future buyer because the retail store you return that to is going to put it back on sale.
    You must have never worked in retail, defective products are sent back to the manufacturer.

You must have never worked in retail, defective products are sent back to the manufacturer.
    So you are going to buy a new pair of Joycons; take the innards from said new joycons to put in your old Joycons; then return the new Joycons as defective for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    So you are going to buy a new pair of Joycons; take the innards from said new joycons to put in your old Joycons; then return the new Joycons as defective for a refund?
    Ya exactly, then it will be sent back to the manufacturer for disassembly and they usually gut them there and reuse anything worth reusing, the other one I will send to Nintendo because I only need 1 left JoyCon.

You must have never worked in retail
    I have.

Most retail will look at them, see they still look new and throw them out on store floor. Only gamestop would actually test them and send defect them out, and even then you're costing a store money for something Nintendo fixes for free? LOL.

Just send them into Nintendo and be a decent person. Sounds like you want a reason to be terrible, whatever floats your boat, not my conscience. Just don't blame it on false things like Nintendo will take too long to repair it because they won't.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-07-26 at 04:11 PM.

I have.

Most retail will look at them, see they still look new and throw them out on store floor. Only gamestop would actually test them and send defect them out, and even then you're costing a store money for something Nintendo fixes for free? LOL.

Just send them into Nintendo and be a decent person. Sounds like you want a reason to be terrible, whatever floats your boat, not my conscience. Just don't blame it on false things like Nintendo will take too long to repair it because they won't.
    I want to be able to play my Switch in the meantime in handheld mode so it is 100% on Nintendo lol. These companies make obscene amounts of money I don't think it will matter in the end.

I want to be able to play my Switch in the meantime in handheld mode so it is 100% on Nintendo lol. These companies make obscene amounts of money I don't think it will matter in the end.
    Oh the horror, can't wait less the a work week to play the Switch so going to steal. First world problems I guess.

Oh the horror, can't wait less the a work week to play the Switch so going to steal. First world problems I guess.
    Well it isn't stealing they get the exact thing back that they sold me, a broken JoyCon lol.

Well it isn't stealing they get the exact thing back that they sold me, a broken JoyCon lol.
    It is stealing, and they didn't sell it to you broken. It developed a defect over time and you are replacing the parts of their new one with your old one. That is theft. You do you but don't try to act like you're in the right morally lmao.

It is stealing, and they didn't sell it to you broken. It developed a defect over time and you are replacing the parts of their new one with your old one. That is theft. You do you but don't try to act like you're in the right morally lmao.
    Oh I really don't care, morality is a construct in which no corporations have to begin with.