So then what was censored?
    Here is some gameplay from japan:

You be the judge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Here is some gameplay from japan:

You be the judge.
    so censored there's ass cheeks. Get outta here
    Last edited by Video Games; 2020-12-15 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... that's the censored version? What the hell would it look like uncensored? Ya'll weird as fuck with this censorship shit sometimes. This girl has her ass cheeks out and apparently that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Wait... that's the censored version? What the hell would it look like uncensored? Ya'll weird as fuck with this censorship shit sometimes. This girl has her ass cheeks out and apparently that's not enough.
    I think they expect some Cyberpunk level sex scenes out of Ryza when it's just a T rated game with some fan service outfits lmao. There is no censored version, just some bs made up by the gamergate crowd like when they claimed P5R and Catherine Full Body where censored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Daily reminder this is the na preorder bonus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Daily reminder this is the na preorder bonus [url=https://ibb.co/7bjdPC2][img]https://i.ibb.co/hCLJb9D/blue-puni-and-beware-of-puni-t-shirts.jpg[/im
    My pure, innocent eyes, why would you post this

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    My pure, innocent eyes, why would you post this
    Jesus has graced me with zhongli, so too shall ryza grace men

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Jesus has graced me with zhongli, so too shall ryza grace men
    I already have Best Girl Barbara, who shall forever be better than dhongli

10+ Year Old Account
    Fall Guys comes out on Switch, about two months after everyone stopped playing it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Welp. I tried the "Final" Bravely Default II demo and what a fucking bummer that is. It feels like someone tried to make a bravely game in one of those 3d rpg maker knock offs. The art is almost there but off, The music is almost there but off, the combat is almost there but off. Its like some weird uncanny valley videogame design where its a series just failing to emulate what made it great enough that it feels like a bootleg. I adore the first two even with their flaws but christ this does not inspire confidence at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Welp. I tried the "Final" Bravely Default II demo and what a fucking bummer that is. It feels like someone tried to make a bravely game in one of those 3d rpg maker knock offs. The art is almost there but off, The music is almost there but off, the combat is almost there but off. Its like some weird uncanny valley videogame design where its a series just failing to emulate what made it great enough that it feels like a bootleg. I adore the first two even with their flaws but christ this does not inspire confidence at all.
    Well downloading it now to see if its any different from previos demo version.

Always danny with the "older is better" takes just like when he claimed piss filter Demon's Souls had better art then the remake. Bravely has always been FF5 with a shitty chibi art style and this is no different here. It's just in HD now. If you where expecting anything different idk what to tell you, it's just a job based jrpg and satisfies that niche good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Always danny with the "older is better" takes just like when he claimed piss filter Demon's Souls had better art then the remake. Bravely has always been FF5 with a shitty chibi art style and this is no different here. It's just in HD now. If you where expecting anything different idk what to tell you, it's just a job based jrpg and satisfies that niche good enough.
    Well that was kinda the point of the game to be like this anyway. Octopath traveler is same (but 2d).

So few things:
    --- i had to turn off motion blur as game looks better without it
    --- Ui is much better than demo
    --- speed bar is very helpfull addition
    --- normal fells pretty ok for a challange (unlike some other games cough cough)
    --- there is some type of monster chaining now (if you aggro 2 at same time), wich is a good challange as you have to think and not just brave everything 1 turn
    --- why is there a 4 hour time limit... i dont wana rush (well you can restart a new save, but still its pointless as there is lvl 20 limit anyway)
    --- inspecting monsters is now much easier as you dont have to run with specific class to do it and use a item instead (that is a improvment from older games)
    --- control layout is better
    --- having a ability by using a item to get hp and mana back is nice thing they added as you dont have to run to inn every time mana goes down and it saves mana potions
    --- item that gets you out of dungeon can be quite a lifesaver, but i have a felling that dungeon later in game will have some type of prevention to use it

So far so good.

Whelp if anyone wanted a "Switch Pro" it's not happening.

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2...nimal-crossing

the way I’d answer that is, as we look at the fourth year of Nintendo Switch, we continue to see very, very strong momentum. We see the platform appealing to a wide range of consumers. This year, in particular, we’ve seen more women gamers come into Nintendo Switch platforms, women that had not owned a Nintendo Switch platform in the past, and they’re engaging in our content in new and different ways.

We’ve been able to introduce not only games like Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but from our partners, games like like Hades or Minecraft Dungeons, or Ori and the Will of the Wisps. We have a number of different ways that players are coming in and engaging the content, and it’s not all AAA content.
    With the switch (and switch lite) doing so well it makes no sense for them to make a upgraded system anytime soon.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Whelp if anyone wanted a "Switch Pro" it's not happening.

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2...nimal-crossing

With the switch (and switch lite) doing so well it makes no sense for them to make a upgraded system anytime soon.
    Why would that mean "it's not happening"?
    The DS was doing very, very well and yet the 3DS happened aswell as even the New 3/2DS.
    Those kind of systems aren't aimed at the "broad mass", but a more core audience that pay some attention to power of the platform.
    I also doubt that in comparison to the base models or even slim/s ones, there aren't that many PS4Pro/XoneX' out there, cause that's not who buys those.

Given the Switch still gets vaccuumed from the shelves, i don't see an improved Switch coming or be announced within the next 2-3 years and if it gets announced, will likely come with backwards compatibility aswell, like the 3DS > DS one, since the "normal" Switch games just sell like absolute crazy (especially Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    The DS was doing very, very well and yet the 3DS happened aswell as even the New 3/2DS.
    Those kind of systems aren't aimed at the "broad mass", but a more core audience that pay some attention to power of the platform.
    I also doubt that in comparison to the base models or even slim/s ones, there aren't that many PS4Pro/XoneX' out there, cause that's not who buys those.

Given the Switch still gets vaccuumed from the shelves, i don't see an improved Switch coming or be announced within the next 2-3 years and if it gets announced, will likely come with backwards compatibility aswell, like the 3DS > DS one, since the "normal" Switch games just sell like absolute crazy (especially Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
    better comparison is the dsi. or the gameboy colour, or as you did put it the new 3ds.

nintendo has always done revisions, theyre typically about 2-3 years apart. so there will probably be a new switch between next year 2022 unless they have a new console ready.

Game Boy (1989-1999)
    Game Boy Pocket (1996-2003)
    Game Boy Color (1998-2003)
    Game Boy Advance (2001-2009)
    Game Boy Advance SP (2002-2009)
    Game Boy Micro (2005-2009)
    Nintendo DS (2004-2014)
    Nintendo DS Lite (2006-2014)
    Nintendo DSi (2008-2014)
    Nintendo DSi XL (2009-2014)
    Nintendo 3DS (2011-present, discontinued in Europe)
    Nintendo 3DS XL (2012-present, discontinued in Europe and Japan)
    Nintendo 2DS (2013-present, discontinued in North America)
    New Nintendo 3DS (2014-present, discontinued in Europe and Japan)
    New Nintendo 3DS XL (2014-present, discontinued in Europe and Japan)
    New Nintendo 2DS XL (2017-present)
    Nintendo Switch (2017)
    Nintendo Switch Lite (2019)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Comparing DS to 3DS is like comparing PS4 to PS5.

Sure the newer console plays the older one's games, but it is whole new console generation.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    BD II physical edition seems to be now on amazon. No limited yet tho....

Looks like the Monster Hunter demo crashed the whole eshop. Who would have guessed the only IP that sold on the 3ds in numbers comparable to pokemon and animal crossing and the first release after the most successful worldwide monhun outing would have a lot of people interested? not nintendo i guess.

Looks like the Monster Hunter demo crashed the whole eshop. Who would have guessed the only IP that sold on the 3ds in numbers comparable to pokemon and animal crossing and the first release after the most successful worldwide monhun outing would have a lot of people interested? not nintendo i guess.
    Do you think they'd rework servers just for a demo release or something?

It's not like servers crashing or having issues is anything new or unique or a specific company, everyone's had issues with it at some point.