Sometimes I wish Sega and Nintendo reversed places.

Sega was always ahead of their time, and Nintendo is always behind the times. We live in the worst timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's not like you ever gave actual proof of the switch internet issues, aside from just claiming they're there.
    Didn't need to, There is this magical website called Google and another called Reddit go read them. I shouldn't have to show u how hot the fucken sun is before you believe its hot.

Its been well known that Nintendo's online service is shit even more so when compared to PS/XBL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Well its about time Nintendo gets with the fucken times. If they are ok enough with charging for there online service and selling DLC they sure as shit can provide the basic's.

Also the PS2 and Dreamcast had fucken voice chat.... So what is Nintendo's excuse really..
    DLC is irrelevant to online features.

And they are providing the basic, it's just in a way that people don't like.

Is that an admittance that it wasn't a big deal?
    Just like it probably won't matter in this case after all is said and done?

Nintendo just doesn't put out games that really benefit from voice chat. I'm not sure what you expect.

It's not like you ever gave actual proof of the switch internet issues, aside from just claiming they're there.
    you need to stop saying nintendo doesnt make games that benefit from voice chat, if its online, it should have voice chat. Period. im anti social as fuck and i still use voice chat in every game. I have friends and know people i would have never met without online voice chat, it also adds another level to the game. If you dont like voice chat then dont use it. But shutins like you shouldnt be a reason for a feature to be shit or not exist at all.

Nintendo just doesn't put out games that really benefit from voice chat. I'm not sure what you expect.
    So Nintendo makes no games where you want to talk to friends while playing with them?

LULZ, I'm done with this argument. Seriously read some of the shit you post without the Nintendo blinders on for the sake of your own image.

its just in a way thats monumentally fucking stupid. Thats what people dont like about it.

Does the system have Party Chat or Even Online Ingame Chat? No then they are not providing the basic's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Didn't need to, There is this magical website called Google and another called Reddit go read them. I shouldn't have to show u how hot the fucken sun is before you believe its hot.

Its been well known that Nintendo's online service is shit even more so when compared to PS/XBL.
    I'm not going to do your research for your point, especially if one of the sources is Reddit, where it's very possible the issue is being caused because some dude thought it would work fine if he plays from the basement while the router is on the 3rd floor.

I'm talking about actual sites. Even a simple article that tests the connection.

I'm not going to do your research for your point, especially if one of the sources is Reddit, where it's very possible the issue is being caused because some dude thought it would work fine if he plays from the basement while the router is on the 3rd floor.

I'm talking about actual sites. Even a simple article that tests the connection.
    are you the type of person who claims everything on wikipedia is fake as well?

Go play a Nintendo Game online or download something from there store.....There is your proof champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Nintendo doesn't make games that can make use of voice chat.

#fakenews

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    So Nintendo makes no games where you want to talk to friends while playing with them?

LULZ, I'm done with this argument. Seriously read some of the shit you post without the Nintendo blinders on for the sake of your own image.
    If I'm playing a game from Nintendo with friends, I'm doing it in person with them. Far more easier and fun.

And you can think whatever you want of me, I'm really indifferent to that, especially after the amount of times you've blatantly misread/misrepresented something I said.

its just in a way thats monumentally fucking stupid. Thats what people dont like about it.
    Agreed, but I still think people are being far too harsh on it, especially when it comes to comparisons.

Does the system have Party Chat or Even Online Ingame Chat? No then they are not providing the basic's.
    The app does though.

Cruddy sure, but you can't say it's not there.

The app does though.

The app isn't the Nintendo Switch, You know that $300 device people bought.

So yes I can say its not there because.....ITS NOT FUCKEN THERE.

No, because even Wikipedia uses reliable sources, not random Reddit users.

Go play a Nintendo Game online or download something from there store.....There is your proof champ.
    And I already said I have, and it works fine. That's just as valuable of info as random people online.
    There's so many variables on that, it's impossible to say it's 100% Nintendo sucking. Could be their router, could be their modem, could be distance, could be the wires they have, could be their Switch itself being faulty.

If I'm playing a game from Nintendo with friends, I'm doing it in person with them. Far more easier and fun.

And you can think whatever you want of me, I'm really indifferent to that, especially after the amount of times you've blatantly misread/misrepresented something I said.

Agreed, but I still think people are being far too harsh on it, especially when it comes to comparisons.

The app does though.

thats nice that your friends live close enough to have in the same room, the majority are not that fortunate.

And no they are not being to harsh, since nintendo had an online people asked for voice, they asked for voice with the wii, they asked for voice with the wii u, and nintendos solution instead of having a headset jack in the tablet and controllers is to make you split a cord to your phone and the console in order to use voice. Sorry but nintendo is being retarded on this.

- - - Updated - - -

No, because even Wikipedia uses reliable sources, not random Reddit users.

And I already said I have, and it works fine. That's just as valuable of info as random people online.
    There's so many variables on that, it's impossible to say it's 100% Nintendo sucking. Could be their router, could be their modem, could be distance, could be the wires they have, could be their Switch itself being faulty.
    you know who writes the sources, people, you know who posts on reddit, people. There is always a person behind it.

Ya it could be that the star's didn't line up correct and the sea hasn't parted.

Or you know.......It could be Nintendo's poor ass online service. But I guess its totally the users fault when they have issues with MK8(or MK8D) or Smash Brothers or Splatoon or the Arms Beta.

Even tho every other device said people have in there house works fine. Once again go use google, go look at some comparison's of each service. Then and only then will your opinion have any merit.

In other words step outside your fucken bubble.

thats nice that your friends live close enough to have in the same room, the majority are not that fortunate.

And no they are not being to harsh, since nintendo had an online people asked for voice, they asked for voice with the wii, they asked for voice with the wii u, and nintendos solution instead of having a headset jack in the tablet and controllers is to make you split a cord to your phone and the console in order to use voice. Sorry but nintendo is being retarded on this.
    I'm confused as to where you're thinking I'm disagreeing that it's bad.

I'm just saying it's not AS bad as it's being made to sound. The cheapness of the service makes it borderline acceptable to me
    Like how when you get a $3 burger at Burger King, you don't expect some top notch burger. Similar idea to this. It's cheap as hell, and if I'm being forced to use my phone anyway, might as well use discord.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it could be that the star's didn't line up correct and the sea hasn't parted.

Or you know.......It could be Nintendo's poor ass online service. But I guess its totally the users fault when they have issues with MK8(or MK8D) or Smash Brothers or Splatoon or the Arms Beta.

Even tho every other device said people have in there house works fine. Once again go use google, go look at some comparison's of each service. Then and only then will your opinion have any merit.

In other words step outside your fucken bubble.
    It could be.

Are you saying it's impossible for there to be compatibility issues with the switch and the router? Because if it was all on Nintendo, literally everyone would have the issue. But it's not literally everyone, ergo, there must be other factors at play.

I'm confused as to where you're thinking I'm disagreeing that it's bad.

I'm just saying it's not AS bad as it's being made to sound. The cheapness of the service makes it borderline acceptable to me
    Like how when you get a $3 burger at Burger King, you don't expect some top notch burger. Similar idea to this. It's cheap as hell, and if I'm being forced to use my phone anyway, might as well use discord.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be.

Are you saying it's impossible for there to be compatibility issues with the switch and the router? Because if it was all on Nintendo, literally everyone would have the issue. But it's not literally everyone, ergo, there must be other factors at play.
    if this is what we get for waiting 10 years for a feature everyone else in the industry has had for over 10 years then yes it is that bad.

You know Joe keeps trying to claim Smash works fine for him.

Yet no, absolutely 0 Smash 4 pro's practice the game online when getting prepared to compete. Why? Because it's worthless and not even close to being accurate. When you see a Smash 4 pro like Nairo playing online on twitch what is he doing? Styling on casuals, not even playing his mains. It's worthless for learning the game or getting better at it. If a game's online can not even give an accurate representation of how the game plays offline no sorry, it's not "working fine" no matter how much you want to hid behind you're own anecdotal.

Want to know the hard truth bomb? Melee modded on dolphin plays better online then Smash 4 does.

Meanwhile SFV which doesn't even have a great netcode mind you, has good enough netcode that capcom can hold online ranking tournaments for the CPT. Something you could never do on Smash 4 in a million years.

From what I have seen of ARMS its netcode is also laughably bad for a fighting game. Fighting games are the true test of any netcode as you need shit to go damn near perfect and Nintendo isn't even close.

if this is what we get for waiting 10 years for a feature everyone else in the industry has had for over 10 years then yes it is that bad.
    Well, we'll have to disagree on that point then. Maybe next gen they'll improve it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You know Joe keeps trying to claim Smash works fine for him.

Yet no, absolutely 0 Smash 4 pro's practice the game online when getting prepared to compete. Why? Because it's worthless and not even close to being accurate. When you see a Smash 4 pro like Nairo playing online on twitch what is he doing? Styling on casuals, not even playing his mains. It's worthless for learning the game or getting better at it. If a game's online can not even give an accurate representation of how the game plays offline no sorry, it's not "working fine" no matter how much you want to hid behind you're own anecdotal.

Want to know the hard truth bomb? Melee modded on dolphin plays better online then Smash 4 does.

Meanwhile SFV which doesn't even have a great netcode mind you, has good enough netcode that capcom can hold online ranking tournaments for the CPT. Something you could never do on Smash 4 in a million years.
    Thanks for proving you don't read my posts.

Not sure how you expect me to be saying smash works fine when smash isn't on the Switch.
    Especially after we just discussed last night how I agree that smash sucked connection wise.

But hey, keep on keeping on.