Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You didn't fix the broken controller. You just put it's shell on a working one.
    the shell is all i care about though. theyre both wii motion plus controllers, so the inside doesnt matter.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    There is already a better Overwatch with a less cancerous community on the Switch.

It's called Splatoon.

I dunno why we keep recycling back to port begging for games the Switch isn't getting and doesn't need anyways(not just here, but the entire internet in regards to the Switch). We have gotten to the point where every 3rd party developer has to get their PR guy to write up a statement on why a Switch version isn't happening.

Having Overwatch on the system is as redundant as Sega releasing a 3D Sonic game on it around the same time as Mario comes out. Remember the last time Sega? When you released Lost World right around the same time as 3DW? Oh yea who even remembers Lost World? No one, even though it was an alright game and decent by modern Sonic standards.
    Splatoon is horrible.

"less cancerous" my ass. You start the game and the first thing you see are dozens of those hand written player profile things that are 99% furry trash.

The gameplay is even worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I keep mine at work and play it there during down time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're being pedantic in that you didn't fix the wii remote so saying its easy to fix them is a bit misleading. But it really doesn't matter I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Splatoon is horrible.

"less cancerous" my ass. You start the game and the first thing you see are dozens of those hand written player profile things that are 99% furry trash.

The gameplay is even worse.
    I haven't played 2 but the first was rubbish as far as I'm concerned, its not a patch on the little I've played of overwatch. However what Tech says is mostly subjective, so different strokes and all that.

So serious question (not trying to start shit or anything)

Anyone have buyer's remorse about their Switch? Personally I am starting to and even considered selling mine.

(Hope Mario Xcom and Mario odyssey changes that).
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-08-10 at 11:38 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Anyone have buyer's remorse about there Switch? Personally I am starting to and even considered selling mine.

Besides Binding of isaac which got really stale fast, not really. I'm treating it like a handheld personally cause I can't take my ps4 places.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Besides Binding of isaac which got really stale fast, not really. I'm treating it like a handheld personally cause I can't take my ps4 places.
    That mite be the major difference between me and someone like you. I don't really take mine anywhere and mainly use it as a home console. I use it as a handheld a bit at home but BOTW IMO was bad and Splatoon 2 I have lost interest in, even more so since salmon run is a timed event.

Just got done moving and I really have no reason to take it out of the box.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Anyone have buyer's remorse about their Switch? Personally I am starting to and even considered selling mine.

I have only had it for a while, but I doubt it'll ever get to that point. Zelda and Splatoon are great games, Odyssey joins them later not to mention Gen 8 Pokémon.

I also think it'll become my preferred machine for indies. Much easier to carry around than PC tower, and Surface has replaced my laptop for general usage and it's not really a gaming machine. Though there is still the matter of cost, eshop won't have Steam Sales....

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I have only had it for a while, but I doubt it'll ever get to that point. Zelda and Splatoon are great games, Odyssey joins them later not to mention Gen 8 Pokémon.

I also think it'll become my preferred machine for indies. Much easier to carry around than PC tower, and Surface has replaced my laptop for general usage and it's not really a gaming machine. Though there is still the matter of cost, eshop won't have Steam Sales....
    Ya I really wanted to like BOTW more then I did and I agree Splatoon is a great game. Its just something I l0st interest in and like I said even more so after they announced Salmon run was a limited event.

I can totally understand people liking it for indies tho, but for me I can get a vast amount of indies on my Vita/Ps4 or PC. I think what hurts it the most for me is I really don't use the mobile part besides sitting in my chair and wanting something on my Tv.

I am looking forward to Mario Xcom tho.

It'll be awhile before it has a decent library

but salmon run has changed a bit. The events are still timed but they are up more often and they are longer. They run 24 hours per event now instead of 8 and downtime is usually only a half a day to a day at the most.

It'll be awhile before it has a decent library

but salmon run has changed a bit. The events are still timed but they are up more often and they are longer. They run 24 hours per event now instead of 8 and downtime is usually only a half a day to a day at the most.
    Ya it being limited wasn't the core reason why I lost interest just part of it. Its good that they are up more often now but I still find it being limited at all is a joke. I think what has given me buyer's remorse the most is how much I didn't like BOTW.

I just got no reason to unbox it atm, I hope Mario Xcom changes that.

IMO they should have done something with VC by now. There is a couple games I wouldn't mind grabbing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-08-10 at 12:02 PM.

I think everyone wants VC, but i can just imagine the inevitable shitstorm when they put one up, have games people bought on the 3DS and get told they have to buy it again on the same nintendo account. Wont that be a fun time.

At least the NEO GEO games are good. So many good games younger people never heard of and a few most will never play outside of emulators elswhere because of the ridiculous cost of neo geo carts. Shame we will never see Sega do the same for Saturn games.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I think everyone wants VC, but i can just imagine the inevitable shitstorm when they put one up, have games people bought on the 3DS and get told they have to buy it again on the same nintendo account. Wont that be a fun time.
    Lucky me I'm not one of the people who bought there VC games before. There is only a couple that I want (I highly doubt they will be in the first wave of VC).

Was just wondering if anyone felt like me atm about The Switch. I'm kinda just meh about it now that I stopped playing BOTW and just waiting for more games.

Most of the indies on The Switch I can get on other platforms (Vita/Ps4) so I just get them there.

At least the NEO GEO games are good. So many good games younger people never heard of and a few most will never play outside of emulators elswhere because of the ridiculous cost of neo geo carts. Shame we will never see Sega do the same for Saturn games.
    Nothing to do with that. It's to do with them wanting to milk people on Classic Minis first.

the reason it didn't launch with VC is because of the nes snes mini cash grab they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nothing to do with that. It's to do with them wanting to milk people on Classic Minis first.
    Yep and that's why I don't see VC hitting the Switch anytime soon. Hell if rumors of N64 Mini are true I can see it being another year before we get any VC on the Switch.

Yep and that's why I don't see VC hitting the Switch anytime soon. Hell if rumors of N64 Mini are true I can see it being another year before we get any VC on the Switch.
    it's not gonna release til their rip off paid online is released in 2018

and at that point I got no reason to play online anymore and I'll be shelving splatoon

it's not gonna release til their rip off paid online is released in 2018
    Yep and I wouldn't be surprised if that gets delayed again.

Incoming GBA Mini....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    the reason it didn't launch with VC is because of the nes snes mini cash grab they are doing
    And miss out on all these quality e shop games?

And miss out on all these quality e shop games?

--video snip--
    Roflmao!!!