Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You dont check quotes do you.. I quoted you 2 times over the last 2 days telling you that there is in fact online lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Its an odd decision, but we dont have enough information to properly judge anything. There could be twice as many trainer battles and Boss NPC pokemon scattered about. Think Legendaries and Snorlax etc. You would still battle these boss Npc Pokemon.
    the main problem with no wild battles is that wild pokemon then become worthless unless you happen to see a shiny or something, if shinies are even in this game.

you catch a pokemon once and then running into that pokemon again isnt fun or even meaningful its just annoying. atleast before when you saw a million zubats you got exp. it also severly cuts down on the time it takes to beat the game if you can just walk around all the pokemon.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the main problem with no wild battles is that wild pokemon then become worthless unless you happen to see a shiny or something, if shinies are even in this game.

you catch a pokemon once and then running into that pokemon again isnt fun or even meaningful its just annoying. atleast before when you saw a million zubats you got exp. it also severly cuts down on the time it takes to beat the game if you can just walk around all the pokemon.
    They said you get XP for catching Pokemon so it won't be entirely meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe, but I'm not willing to condemn the change until I get more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'd guess its just the first time you catch one of that type?

You dont check quotes do you.. I quoted you 2 times over the last 2 days telling you that there is in fact online lol.
    Must have missed it.

Ether way I still need to see more of the game to actually be interested in it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

JP companies should really have their own translators with them at all times. It's actually amazing how much false information comes out of bad translations or even overly literal ones. Usually leading to western melt downs on situations that don't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    you get exp for catching them in the other games too, but im not gonna catch 100 pidgeys
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Let's not pretend like the people that instantly hated this game will care about facts.

I'm suprised some of them aren't saying they removed all the Pokemon completely. Fitting hyperbole imo.
    I know why they are upset - its not a mainline title - but what doesnt make sense is why they thought that when gamefreak said "dont expect the next mainline game soon but we are working on it" not even a year ago. Did people think they triple their workforce and pulled a 800+ character rpg out of their ass in less time than it takes to make a battle royale game?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I know why they are upset - its not a mainline title - but what doesnt make sense is why they thought that when gamefreak said "dont expect the next mainline game soon but we are working on it" not even a year ago. Did people think they triple their workforce and pulled a 800+ character rpg out of their ass in less time than it takes to make a battle royale game?
    The funny part is that it is a mainline title now.

Its not a spin-off they are just running two mainlines now. One being a soft reboot to the series for new people (So expect 2020 to be Gen 2 in this style) and the current mainline that comes out next year.

Not surprising seeing how Pokemon has been around forever and a soft-reboot isn't a bad idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you see this you can't unsee it.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

http://www.grac.or.kr/Statistics/Pop...12581d53453bb0

Fortnite for the Switch has been rated by the Korean Games Rating Board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortnite on the go..... well phones already got that, but a switch version would be a better version of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad I hate fornite.

Too bad I hate fornite.
    So do i but thats a fucking easy in to young people as its basically this gens minecraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    So do i but thats a fucking easy in to young people as its basically this gens minecraft.
    But you cant pway on my suhvuh

It's way fucking bigger then minecraft, only kids cared about that in mass. Normies of all ages are playing fortnite.

That said fortnite is lightning in a bottle and I expect it to fall back to earth as fast as it blew up, so it's good for the Switch to get in while the getting is hot, it's not going to stay at current levels for 5 years or anything(but will probably still be successful).

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    how do i get moar wam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me, but this is a christian Minecraft server, please behave.

15+ Year Old Account
    how do i get moar wam?
    My brother who works at valve said u downwoad it but i get it for fwee XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's way fucking bigger then minecraft, only kids cared about that in mass. Normies of all ages are playing fortnite.

That said fortnite is lightning in a bottle and I expect it to fall back to earth as fast as it blew up, so it's good for the Switch to get in while the getting is hot, it's not going to stay at current levels for 5 years or anything(but will probably still be successful).
    id say its kinda like this gens skyrim

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Excuse me, but this is a christian Minecraft server, please behave.
    Woowww im banning you go to heck dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortnites fun, its designed to be just that. How dare people not realize the beauty and brilliance of "random words thrown together" japanese game starring my waifu!

- - - Updated - - -

Woowww im banning you go to heck dude
    Im afraid I will have to mute you for saying heck. Whats worse is that you made me say it to inform you.