Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It wouldnt have been 5 years. Youre silly.
    As I said your uninformed.

What facts am i ignoring?
    Everything about the Nivida Terga chips,Nintendo and so much more. Watch the DF video and you would learn something.

You are uninformed and choosing to be ignorant so I'm done with this back and forth with you. Like Tech said there is a reason the Terga 2 is used in cars mostly right now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As I said your uninformed.

Everything about the Nivida Terga chips,Nintendo and so much more. Watch the DF video and you would learn something.

You are uninformed and choosing to be ignorant so I'm done with this back and forth with you. Like Tech said there is a reason the Terga 2 is used in cars mostly right now.
    Of course you didnt answer my question. But its funny when Tech says its a meh console, which is what ive been saying, you agree with him but then call me wrong

Of course you didnt answer my question. But its funny when Tech says its a meh console, which is what ive been saying, you agree with him but then call me wrong
    Because it is a ok console, I never said it wasn't. It does both things together really well.

I did answer your question your just playing ignorant. You keep ignoring facts because "I want more graphics bro". You keep acting like they can just shit out a more powerful system and ignoring the factual reasons as to why they couldn't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it is a ok console, I never said it wasn't. It does both things together really well.

I did answer your question your just playing ignorant. You keep ignoring facts because "I want more graphics bro". You keep acting like they can just shit out a more powerful system and ignoring the factual reasons as to why they couldn't.
    You didnt. Does 1080p make a game look better than 720
    /480p? Yes or no? If yes, then im not uninformed. There are no facts beyond they didnt want to make a more powerful system. That doesnt mean they cant. I keep saying this.

You didnt. Does 1080p make a game look better than 720
    /480p? Yes or no? If yes, then im not uninformed. There are no facts beyond they didnt want to make a more powerful system. That doesnt mean they cant. I keep saying this.
    It makes a game look more clear, It doesn't remove jaggy's like you claimed it did. AA removes jaggy's and I already explained this to you. Yes there is fact's on why they couldn't do a more powerful system.

Me,Tech and the digital foundry video already pointed those out to you, But you are choosing to be ignorant.

There is more to graphic's then resolution, I can give you many games that is 1080p+ and look ugly as fuck even compared to a 3DS title.

Once again.
    an·ti·a·li·as·ing
    ˌantēˈālēəsiNG,ˌantīˈālēəsiNG/Submit
    noun
    noun: anti-aliasing
    (in computer graphics) a technique used to add greater realism to a digital image by smoothing jagged edges on curved lines and diagonals.
    Do you think BOTW is a good looking game? Just a heads up it isn't 1080p.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-06-16 at 01:01 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes a game look more clear, It doesn't remove jaggy's like you claimed it did. AA removes jaggy's and I already explained this to you. Yes there is fact's on why they couldn't do a more powerful system.

Me,Tech and the digital foundry video already pointed those out to you, But you are choosing to be ignorant.

There is more to graphic's then resolution, I can give you many games that is 1080p+ and look ugly as fuck even compared to a 3DS title.

Once again.

Do you think BOTW is a good looking game? Just a heads up it isn't 1080p.
    They both get rid of jaggies. I'm well aware of what aa is, thank you. No, there are no facts why they couldn't. If I ate 1 banana but chose not to eat 2, that doesn't mean I couldn't eat 2, it means I didn't want to.

Also no, I don't think it's particular good looking, and I'm aware it's 900p. It would still look better at 1080p.

They both get rid of jaggies. I'm well aware of what aa is, thank you. No, there are no facts why they couldn't. If I ate 1 banana but chose not to eat 2, that doesn't mean I couldn't eat 2, it means I didn't want to.

Also no, I don't think it's particular good looking, and I'm aware it's 900p. It would still look better at 1080p.
    Like I said your choosing to be ignorant, So this back and forth is pointless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said your choosing to be ignorant, So this back and forth is pointless.
    It is because you're not reading what I'm saying, you're reading what you want to read.

So i just beat the secret boss in the octoexpansion and it was hard but only because of bull shit mechanics and not because i made a mistake. The boss is immune to splat bombs until the ufo phase so why even bother and the final phase he gets a splash down every time you hit him. Fucking bull.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    At the end of the day the Switch is what it is. Impressive as a mobile device for the most part, and a "Wii U Pro" when you dock it.

It is impressive for a mobile device gaming wise.

It's also really meh as a home console.

They couldn't pull off the mobile aspect without an ARM chip which is going to gimp the home console aspect of it right out of the gate even before factoring in heat and power draw issues.
    God I could have totally seen Nintendo naming it the "Super Wii U" would have been hilarious
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Lol wtf the golden age of torna physical is just a game case. No cartridge. But it cost 40 bucks wut
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Lol wtf the golden age of torna physical is just a game case. No cartridge. But it cost 40 bucks wut
    Source?

I thought I heard pretty reliably it was a cart but that could have been bad info during e3 hype and everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I heard it was like 40 hours long so xenoblade 2-2 for that price is really cool.

I heard it was like 40 hours long so xenoblade 2-2 for that price is really cool.
    The only issue would be if it isn't actually a cart in there you would be paying a $10 tax for a plastic case(since digitally it would cost $29.99). From what I heard though it's a physical cart and the download code for the rest of the expansion pass content included.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only issue would be if it isn't actually a cart in there you would be paying a $10 tax for a plastic case(since digitally it would cost $29.99). From what I heard though it's a physical cart and the download code for the rest of the expansion pass content included.
    Well it has to be physical because treehouse said you can start with it if you haven't played xb2 already.

Well it has to be physical because treehouse said you can start with it if you haven't played xb2 already.
    Not necessarily because it's a stand alone game and even if you own the digital version of it will show up as such in your system. Still, pretty sure it's a cart in there though.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    God I could have totally seen Nintendo naming it the "Super Wii U" would have been hilarious
    Or "Wii U DX/Deluxe".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I should start Xenoblade before I get Octopath. It's been on the backlog with Donkey Shlong Tropic Slushie.
    I was either wating on a Xenoblade sale, or for confimration that they fxed some of the issues. At least the hige fps bug you get after playing a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Then be happy that you can play it at all because Nintendo can't make a more powerful handheld and they are not going to make two consoles just to please the small amount who wants a more powerful home console. Nore can they really make a more powerful home console as well since they partnered with Nivida on the Terga chips.

Also Ori would look just fine at 720p as well.

Hell if it wasn't for Capcom The Switch would have had 2GB of Ram of not 4.
    Thought it was 3gb ram not 2?

- - - Updated - - -

And the amount of people in this thread who wants a more powerful Switch is a super small percent compared to the overall who gives no fucks. Why do you think the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro are such Niche systems? Because the overall consumer gives no fucks.

Also once again THEY CAN'T make a little more powerful Switch. There is clear reasons as to why they can't ether and if you watched the video I posted from DF you would see that.

Hell there is clear reasons as to why it underclock's when in portable mode. In order to get a more powerful Switch they would need to partner with AMD (or Intel) and nether of those is happening.

Nintendo also isn't going to make a pure Home Console ever again, Them doing so puts them in 100% competition with Sony/Microsoft. Them being a hybrid is what makes the system stand out over the other 2.
    Yeah, its unfortunate, but we will be lucky if we get a system that matches ps4 power levels by 2023 or 2024.

I could potentially see something with similar power to xbox/ps4 handheld in 5 or 6 years, but then the ps5 is going to be maqssively more powerful especially with it likley having a ryzen cpu.

Switch shines when it gets indies and games made specifically for the Switch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily because it's a stand alone game and even if you own the digital version of it will show up as such in your system. Still, pretty sure it's a cart in there though.
    Well then it should like lost legacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia is working on a custom mobile chip just for the Switch 2 in about 4.5- 5 years.