Thank you.
    What about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    What about now?
    [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2d225248a9b6aed72ad1f7831a917bc5.png[img]
    How disappointing.
    Pitoo deserved better.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    The more I play Let's Go the more I find it ridiculous some of the changes they made to make the game easier. Like, at least make them optional. You can't turn exp share off, some gym leaders require a minimum level so you can't even go in underleveled, you get an absurd amount of exp for catch chains, etc.

Honestly, I feel like this is against their best interest. Pokemon's primary audiences are 90s kids who grew up during the Pokemon craze, and current kids, but I can't imagine Pokemon is nearly as popular as it was back during Red and Blue. So I feel like they're going to keep alienating the 90s kids while also not gaining as many new kids as Pokemon is older and not quite as popular now (still popular though).
    This game series is to bridge the gap between Pokemon Go and the core series, kind of like a shallow end of a pool introducing the more complex aspects of the series as you move towards the deep end. The one thing I absolutely hope they keep going forward from the Let's Go series (die-hard Pokemon fan who has played and beaten every game in the series) is seeing the pokemon before you battle, that is the best quality of life thing they have ever done in modern Pokemon period. Random battles can go away it is a very dated mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hell a Ram Upgrade,Storage Upgrade and the CPU clock being at normal speeds would be a big jump from what we have now.

Example: The XboxOne X should have honestly been called XboxOne(2) because of how big of a difference it was in the hardware to the original.

The same would apply to a Switch Pro if they went from 4GB to 8GB and the clock speed of the CPU being at normal speeds undocked.

I do expect Nintendo to release a "New" Switch at some point. I only expect a Ram boost,Storage and a slightly higher but not normal clock speed out of the system.

Its very low watt as it is, trying to keep another more power system at such low watts will be a massive pain if not impossible.
    Nice thing is since they have exclusivity with Nvidia for like a decade or two you are going to see some insane mobile chip advancements and they will all be going to Nintendo lol (this is likely one of the main reasons you don't see their shield tablets anymore, they probably made a deal with nintendo not to make them). If they use Pascal and a similar architecture to the current X1 they can have it almost full speed undocked and overclock it considerably more in docked mode with no hit to power consumption.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2018-12-06 at 05:23 PM.

Why is smash such a big deal? fighting games are eh.

Is it the big roster of peoples favourite characters? Or its just pretty fun?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Its a hyper arcadey fighting gamesyou play with friends with characters everybody knows and loves. What isnt to like?

Its a hyper arcadey fighting gamesyou play with friends with characters everybody knows and loves. What isnt to like?
    I'd give it a go. Fighting games get stale so quick though

Smash is very different from other fighters. You fight on a/multiple platform(s) and your main goal is to do enough damage so you can send your opponent offscreen. If you've played Brawlhalla or Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal, you will understand why people call them Smash clones as Smash basically invented the genre.

Smash's second biggest drawn is it's one of the best couch multiplayer games. You can play as two players, but you can play up to 8 at a time as well.

The series also has a decent amount of single player content, Ultimate returns with Classic, where you face off against select matches, and the World of Light, where you face off against opponents with specific quirks and boosts.

And oh yeah, it's main draw is it has almost all of Nintendo's biggest names and a handful of third party ones as fighters, most with their own movesets. The original on the N64 started out with 8 with 4 unlockables, and now we have a total of 76 at launch with 6 more coming as DLC.

my smash got here a day early.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    my smash got here a day early.
    Im out with my ex eating burgers whatttttttt ever

Based on what I'm hearing, the Timmy and Tommy Animal Crossing amiibo unlock an store in Smash Ultimate which sells items and Spirits for less than the regular store in-game.

be jelly boi's

- - - Updated - - -

Im out with my ex eating burgers whatttttttt ever
    You shouldve married me, could be playing smash rn
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Turbocringe pays for itself

15+ Year Old Account

be jelly boi's

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt say no

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/de...intendo-switch

https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals

Nintendo is having a Game Awards sale.

Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 are $42. Other deals in the link above

I didnt say no
    Lets make beautiful memes together

10+ Year Old Account

be jelly boi's

- - - Updated - - -

Nah i am not realy. I find smash boring. (and i am playing x-4 right now anyway)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Turbocringe pays for itself
    Those are all so utterly embarrassing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Not home but my smash is marked as delivered from best buy...

Meanwhile I'm more hyped for platinuming P3D/P5D again in english.

My smash hype is kind of eh right now, especially after seeing that net code on twitch already hoooo boii. I really hope that is because due to the limited player base it's matching them over seas or something cause it looked god awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, my Smash, Monster Boy, and Ridley Amiibo will be here Saturday!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!