15+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo sixty fourrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shiitttttt banjoooooo

Paid expansion pack for your online service, can't make this shit up. What a dumb name tendo.

As dumb as it sounds, some people will pay extra to play 25yo games they already played multiple times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo isnt gonna give away a trillion games for 20 bucks a year, like it or not.

Chris Pratt as Mario? Hahaha!

Oh god that movie is gonna sound terrible.

Who asked about your shitty movie, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Nintendo isnt gonna give away a trillion games for 20 bucks a year, like it or not.
    The shit ain't worth its current price with the awful technical performance online games have, no way should we pay more for it.

God I hope they keep the accents, that would be hilarious.

She is still trying to be as cool ad Dante... Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    She is still trying to be as cool ad Dante... Lmao
    It was never a competition, she was cooler then Dante from the moment of her first release.

Last edited by Lahis; 2021-09-23 at 10:45 PM.

Man, the switch is really struggling...Nintendo really needs to step up their hardware game next time around.

15+ Year Old Account
    No xb3 gonna go commit self-die

No Xenoblade... feels sad man... was still a good direct tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The shit ain't worth its current price with the awful technical performance online games have, no way should we pay more for it.
    Then don't. Just emulate them. But they aren't gonna add more systems for free

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    No Xenoblade... feels sad man... was still a good direct tho
    Bayonetta saved their shitty direct from being the first shitty sep direct. I love platinum for putting the astral chain bait in that trailer and even having her make fun of how late this game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It was never a competition, she was cooler then Dante from the moment of her first release.
    Which websites do you lurk? Even now on the live chat people were mocking her. "Dante?" "Vergil?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Which websites do you lurk? Even now on the live chat people were mocking her.
    You know what isn't cool, a person judging what is cool based on twitch chat. They watch people like xqc ffs, you think that is cool?

Bayo >>>>>>>>>>>>> Dante. More swag, more style and has a far better voice actress that oozes it now even more.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-09-23 at 10:48 PM.

I had honestly written off Bayo 3 at this point but boy am i glad to be wrong. The hairstyle and the change in voice actor does make me wonder if the rumours its not Bayonetta herself but her younger alternate self from the first game but grown up. They did say that alternate timeline was still around after the games events but without all the umbral witch/lumen sage stuff so it would lead to her growing up to be a slightly different version of Bayonetta.

-i mean that and the original trailer showed bayonetta getting cut in half.